Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, a hospital visit can't make this hunnipot quiet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @virgofalls you amazing hunipot!
how quick did that last thread go

quick recap, beggas still a bleep,
She’s had a #gifted weekend break at the costa Del hospital, she was that poorly she was flogging the lumi from her hospital bed, what a babe!
she’s now on a low fat diet which she seems to think means eat roadkill and dairy free food, she will be on the next series of masterchef with her culinary delights!
Oh alfie thinks a cows a dog a chickens a horse! Then again I’d rather be on Alfie’s planet than the one beggas on!
as you were Hunipots
Oh the holiday to Spain that never was is cancelled

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Doesn’t she realise how much fat violife has in it?!! Low fat means just that. When I had pancreatitis (the real version not the fake version she’s had) I was nil by mouth two weeks then 0 fat diet for 6 weeks until the gallbladder was taken. Zero fat diet meant just that, all my food had to be zero fat.
She’s putting things made of coconut oil, that’s one of the highest fats there is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Doesn’t she realise how much fat violife has in it?!! Low fat means just that. When I had pancreatitis (the real version not the fake version she’s had) I was nil by mouth two weeks then 0 fat diet for 6 weeks until the gallbladder was taken. Zero fat diet meant just that, all my food had to be zero fat.
She’s putting things made of coconut oil, that’s one of the highest fats there is!
She has to be the one of the thickest people I've ever come across 🙈

She has one job - to eat a low fat diet. And on day one has had granola and a coconut oil based spread 🙈 bleeping hell its madness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I love how she kept pushing the doctors for herself and her fake diagnosis but hasn’t pushed anyone to get Alfie some help. Classic begs!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 60
duck me when you thought she actually couldn’t get any thicker 😩🤣

I love how she kept pushing the doctors for herself and her fake diagnosis but hasn’t pushed anyone to get Alfie some help. Classic begs!
Exactly, if she’d pushed that hard for Alfie maybe he’d have some support by now 🙄

Reactions: 23
She literally thinks anything gluten free, dairy free or wheat free or vegan is healthy. Absolute knob 😂 she’s clueless!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Like duck did someone ask where she got her leggings from! Any excuse to aff link something!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s been saying this for months now. Just get on & do it ffs!! It’s so obvious she can’t think of any decent content. She knows her day in the life stuff just won’t cut it anymore, with the amount of other accounts out there now that are putting good content out regularly.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Once again, she's jumped into it with no research, no planning, no thinking, no clue, and chosen to share that with sixty thousand people.

Get off the gram, read some food blogs, speak to a dietician and your GP, then start sharing what actually works and is good for you.

You're just making yourself look at twit and as a self confessed influencer boss babe, you're making other idiots follow suit.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She's so infuriating. Can you imagine if we all said "yes boss, I'm going to do this, this and this on Friday.I've got some supah cute ideas." but we failed to deliver any actual work every. single. time. We would be fired!

There is another thread on here called tattle in the news or something like that and the daily mail did a piece on a tattle *troll*. They basically didn't like people calling influencers out on their bs!

Reactions: 15
Ello everywun
Happeh Chewsdeh
Just little old me in my slippers and crispeh dressing gownd on a walk with the doggehs
No yummeh food for me, just a baked bitatoe with chewna
Swipe up for my slippers
Swipe up for a lumeh hunipots, mama’s got to work, even on a dog walk in my slippers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Can I just do a quick PSA please - not all of us from Yorkshire are as thick as mince like Begs. She’s really giving us a bad name 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Can I just do a quick PSA please - not all of us from Yorkshire are as thick as mince like Begs. She’s really giving us a bad name 😂😂
I often think people must think we’re all like here and talk like her I definately do not and I’m certainly not thick The way she is is all down to the way she was brought up

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.