Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Some people might say this is too far but at this point I honestly believe she'd be better just giving those boys up for adoption... She could then spend all her money on horse riding, fast fashion and beauty treatments without any questions asked and those boys would get a family who would love and appreciate them and ensure they had proper beds, clothes, footwear and attended all the after school clubs their hearts desire 😫
As someone involved in child protection protection work, that is most definitely a step too far. The emotional damage caused to children of that age being removed from their families is immense. Please remember that - whatever we might think of the parenting (and some is sub-optimal) - Rebecca and Steve are the boys' parents and the boys will love them dearly. Removing children is a huge decision (including for the judge) and everyone involved in the process feels an immense sense of responsibility and sadness. Children don't think "Oh good. I've got a bed with slats now. So happy I've got new home and will never need to see that woman that goes horseriding at the weekend." However nice their adoptive parents are, it is a huge loss. We've moved totally away now from telling children they are "lucky" to have a new family and should feel that way to acknowledging the huge trauma that removal causes and the life long repercussions.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Sticky One

VIP Member
Because boring begga isn’t providing anything riveting at the moment I thought I’d start a little game.

Which one of her haul outfits, that has never seen the light of day, was your favourite car crash? For me it was that lilac suit 😂
I often wonder if she’s worn this out for cocktails with the girls yet, or if she has dressed it up with some heels or dressed it down with some flats?

6AAB14AC-147D-4EB9-A3EB-68C9AA1F369F.jpeg
4259A765-F572-4F04-9FA1-4EBEBEACEA2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66

virgofalls

VIP Member
"Your super amazing. I once saw you in a greengrocer picking out lots of yummy fruit and veg you looked so happy and so tiny, even smaller than I imagined from your pics! Your hair was super shiny and your skin was glowing. And those boys, they were just adorable and looked so healthy too. They were reaching other children in the store the Latin names of all the produce. Bless them. Oh and you also dropped your payslip on the floor and my god girl, that was a lot of zeros!!!!! Anyway love you, wish we could be best friends!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Babs2010

She likes that the deodorant is sustainable and ethical etc and does so much good for the world. Whilst driving round in a gas guzzling Range Rover and a Porsche that can’t be much better, supporting fast fashion and not stopping going on about going on holiday which will involve a plane! Yeah she’s so environmentally conscious! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Sallydally

VIP Member
Really?? What a thing to say 😕
I know right. I have a special needs son who attended horse riding sessions a couple of years back. ❤
I hate how people think it’s acceptable and funny (30 likes on that post) to actually post things like that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Her Instagram story shouting out Dads that change diapers, cook meals, do laundry, give baths and put kids to sleep... I'm not a parent, but isn't that literally what a parent is supposed to do? Stop congratulating Dads for doing the bare minimum... It's literally what Steve should be doing, he's the boys' parent too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
“Let’s catch up” questions coming

- is the Lumi really worth it (she’ll respond yes I love it here’s 25% off)
- how are you?
- something about her cancelled (never planned) wedding
- something about the chicks
- do you love living in the daaaaaaales
- your favourite makeup products (she’ll respond iconic, Huda lipstick, Charlotte tilbury foundation)
-“when are you planning moving to Spain?”

-“are you going on holiday this year?”

-“not a question, just think you are an inspiration and I really love your content Hun”

-“I love how real you are and how honest you are even when you’re having a down day”

-“do you want to have another baby?”

-“what are your favourite places to visit in the Dales?”

etc etc etc.....

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jxxx

VIP Member
saw this whilst looking through an old thread... it’s still relevant 🙃😂
6A0950D3-AD88-44C5-8C56-6FB73E5D102C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40