Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, we were way overdue! This lovely title (edited to fit) is from @Stuffandsniff :) it was the second most popular title, the first most popular title was from @Jxxx Rebecca lamb #68 painfully thick with the personality of a brick... however it was an early title suggestion and to make it fair it’s best to post and choose thread title suggestions from page 48 onwards.

Recap:
Rebecca thinks everyone is jealous of her and her lifestyle, and I quote, ‘bet you’re thinking wow she‘s got it all, perfect family, house in the dales...’
Did an advert for a ‘cruelty free’ brand. Oops my mistake what she actually said was CULTY FREE. Bwa ha ha ha ha. Brain free you, hun x
She is now doing the ‘natural conception’ method which essentially means she’s hoping for the best and will end up pregnant by year end at the latest
That Porsche she bought, remember, her dream car? She sold it, she now has a Range Rover.
Primark haul like every other influencer, spent £3.50 EACH on the boys. Lucky them. 😟

Anything to add, go ahead.
Happeh Tattling x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
[QUOTE
That Porsche she bought, remember, her dream car? She sold it, she now has a Range Rover.
[/QUOTE]
Just for clarity, they still have the Porsche, and the Audi as well as the “Rangey”. Three cars and the boys still sleep on the floor!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Her boys look lovely on her recent stories 💙 I genuinely am jealous of her being their mother and really hope I get blessed with a second kid 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 14
“Steve, Steve, pan around with the camera make it look all artistic so I can take a sip of my wine looking all sophisticated” bleeping knob

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why is it every time she posts a collection of photos, FROM A FAMILY OUTING, the first photo is of Rebecca herself then the ones of the boys are after. She’s so obsessed with herself she wants her grid to be of just her face 🤣. Horrible woman everything she does annoys me now

Reactions: 27
Her face 😂 she loves herself so much. Beggy your a skank who’s ugly inside & out!

Reactions: 13
Going back to Beggy thinking everyone is jealous of her. ......

In my experience, the only twats who spout the whole "They hate me coz they are jealous" are ALWAYS silly little girls who are average at best yet think they are top models.

Me, im jealous of Beggy being such a fashion icon. I wish i could rock beige too tight clothes and sack dresses as much as you Beggy. Also, im jealous of her incredible make up skills, ive always wanted yellow foundation! Oh and of course im jealous of her jessica rabbit waist! hahahaha

Reactions: 14
She’s delusional if she thinks she can pull off the shorts as well.

I don’t think so! 🤣

but up for a laugh if you are Bec’s!
Bet the shorts when she wears them are skin tight rather than being floaty as designed to be 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.