Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woody likes cheese and pasta so instead of cooking him some pasta with grated cheese she buys a tin of macaroni cheese which is full of salt. She really is so so lazy those poor kids don't stand a chance

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Woody likes cheese and pasta so instead of cooking him some pasta with grated cheese she buys a tin of macaroni cheese which is full of salt. She really is so so lazy those poor kids don't stand a chance
Mac and cheese is literally the easiest thing to make. I do it as a side with fried chicken and veg. She has all the time in the world to attempt to cook since she has no job yet pulls out tinned Mac and cheese. Her head needs a wobble

Reactions: 25
Parenting classes wouldn’t go a miss for her, maybe the dad too. Even if it’s what she was used to when she was a child surely you’d want your children to be healthier. You can tell when children have a nutritious diet. I bet those little lads lack concentration ☹.

Reactions: 14
All the hidden veggies you can put in a cheese sauce too! Blended up cauli etc.
She strikes as someone who has never been shown how to cook and adjust recipes to taste.

Reactions: 19
It’s actually embarrassing now. Food shop bingo used to be hilarious but it’s really just sad. Her and Poor Woody are in that house 24/7 (sorry beggy 27/4 to you), 3 meals a day plus snacks. Who knows what big bad businessman Steve does for lunch and I’m assuming Alfie has school dinners but for her and Woody is that really the best she can do? She literally has no life and she can’t be bothered to make some cheesy pasta! She’s a pathetic excuse for mother and a pathetic human being. She needs to sort herself out.

Reactions: 33
So so bored of the holiday chat. Just book a bleeping holiday to Portugal and shut the duck up about it. It is honestly the most tedious content.
Prices for Portugal will have gone through the roof since that list was released, skint begga will
Never be able to afford it even taking alfie out of school as usual!

Reactions: 8
I agree she could quite easily even batch cook some and freeze it! It’s so easy to make a cheese sauce 😂 she’s fuckin hopeless

Reactions: 6
I literally roared with laughter when I saw the TWO carrots 😂 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just buy a bag, ffs. You can chop up the carrots and leave them in the fridge for a snack with humous, grate and put in a salad, throw a few in a saucepan to go with a dinner, etc. Seriously, it is not difficult to get through a bag of carrots in a week.

Reactions: 23
I can't believe how little actual food she buys for a family of 4 and I do mean food, not the junk that does seem to be the bulk of the shop. Those poor kids, especially Woody, at least Alfie has school dinners. The irritating thing is, she's bone idol, the diet isn't rubbish because they can't afford to buy decent food, it's because neither her or Steve care enough.

Reactions: 15
The gym she is attending for pt “ ie free trial” is the long ashes caravan park one! Steve was going too a while ago! I will be giving it a huge wide birth (no pun intended) while she’s in there! The place will stink of fishy fanny and sweat!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It’s only me and my boyfriend in the house (he’s a fussy eater and won’t eat much veg, winds me up no end) but even my food shop has more than triple the amount of veg she’s bought for a family of 4. She has two growing boys, what the hell are they eating?!

Reactions: 10
I knew she would wear a crop top with those awful brown trousers 🤣🤣

Carrots are like 40p a bag?! Why just 2😄 she's an absolute nutcase

Reactions: 19
I literally roared with laughter when I saw the TWO carrots 😂 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just buy a bag, ffs. You can chop up the carrots and leave them in the fridge for a snack with humous, grate and put in a salad, throw a few in a saucepan to go with a dinner, etc. Seriously, it is not difficult to get through a bag of carrots in a week.
salad?! don’t be so silly 😂 Rebecca is allergic to salad

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everytime I browse stores like H&M for myself, I spend like £30 on my stuff then end up spending £70+ on my 2yr old. How she can give those boys such little thought and how little she replaces their clothes just shocks me. Do they not grow?? I can only hope they have generous relatives who treat them, though the parents should be doing it seeing as they're so flush with her cheap vibrator business... she's gross in every way.
Cheap vibrator business? Wait.. What? 😂

Sorry but why does she think people want to see her food shop? How boring not like she cooks good exciting meals either. That was a very basic boring food haul

I want I see her food haul. It’s cheered me right up. I’ve had the shittiest day so needed a chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.