Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face looks alot bigger in the chicken story compared to her morning one's aswell. Think she was trying to hide it behind the chicken

Reactions: 4
I come for the tit show that is your life rebecca, as I imagine most people do!
What do I want to see more of? Kids beds please and less of your body!

Reactions: 21
All the BEGINS WITH YOU BECOMING A CON ARTIST HUNS have posted this multiple choice ENGAGE WITH ME shite this evening. Must have been a proper boss babe motivational meeting today.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but how is she even a influencer?😳 who on earth is she influencing 🤣🤣 she thinks People are jealous? Jealous of what?Her sons not having their own beds? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the BEGINS WITH YOU BECOMING A CON ARTIST HUNS have posted this multiple choice ENGAGE WITH ME shite this evening. Must have been a proper boss babe motivational meeting today.
As transparent as Beggys skin after she's sanded it with lumehhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That comparison lays it bare that she must never post another fake body positive post again. Dangerous. "love yourself" "your body is normal" while shaving a good 2 stone from hers in facetune. I'm shocked at that tonight

Reactions: 20
It really isn't about her body. I can't stress that enough! It's about the fact she pretends to be body confident and preaches that her followers should be too ... because those posts get her the highest likes/engagement and money ultimately. Not an authentic bone in her body.
Totally agree. I couldn't care if she's a size 10 or a size 30,that's her business. What I do care about is the editing pictures, lying about clothes sizes and then claiming to be body positive. She is part of the problem on social media, which create such a fake image,that they try to push. They are dangerous to vulnerable or impressionable people. If you're body positive, don't use filters or edit your pictures, stop banging on about what size you bought,just be yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That comparison lays it bare that she must never post another fake body positive post again. Dangerous. "love yourself" "your body is normal" while shaving a good 2 stone from hers in facetune. I'm shocked at that tonight
I agree. I knew she filtered and photoshopped herself, but seeing it like this, side by side, is a shocker.

The harm she's causing by posting about body positivity and loving the skin you're in, whilst hating her size and wanting to be thin and doing this to her photos is incredible. She's part of the very serious problem.

I'm more angry about this than I am about the lumi spam and Covid rant. Pillock.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I reckon she will do a Lauren Goodger over this ‘the trolls hav editedeh mah pics suh I look biggeh’ just like the trolls bought her followers 🤔🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I noticed this. They need their own thread. What a bunch of absolute lemons. What’s it for? Higher engagement?

Reactions: 7
Never more blatant that Rebecca sends her self messages, your *you’re* wrong in both messages and the terrible spelling and grammar, does she think people are as thick as her or what? She’s woke up this morning in her feelings about being caught out editing so has sent herself messages to make out like she is ‘loved’ my god what a sad existence.
820A4DBA-1509-4A5E-BCC6-4C3B5D131C8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"Your super amazing. I once saw you in a greengrocer picking out lots of yummy fruit and veg you looked so happy and so tiny, even smaller than I imagined from your pics! Your hair was super shiny and your skin was glowing. And those boys, they were just adorable and looked so healthy too. They were reaching other children in the store the Latin names of all the produce. Bless them. Oh and you also dropped your payslip on the floor and my god girl, that was a lot of zeros!!!!! Anyway love you, wish we could be best friends!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Your so real
Your just bloody lovely
Your such a nice girl
Your kind, funny, honest and not fake
Your a breath of fresh air

🤣🤣🤣 as if Beggy your followers wrote these comments!!!
PS I think you mean you’re

• Haha
Reactions: 33
ffs I was gonna say 2 carrots and she bloody got 2 carrots 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Also just to add, I think it’s disgusting that she has chickens as pets but still eats chicken 🤢
i thought it was just me being petty but I found it a bit jarring that in one lot of stories she’s aff linking chick related equipment Nd the next she was bursting an egg seductively over her toast. I’m a meat/egg eater but it just was too much too quickly. Considering she’s on about incubating eggs and making such a fuss then the next she did that - what’s the vibe here, I don’t get it

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.