Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could’ve booked that day out for a time when the weather was better, a weekend in a months time but I guess it’s more expensive to visit at the weekend and Rebecca needs to pay for horse riding before those boys have a NICE day out.

Reactions: 13
Notice that it was Steve who thought ahead to take a towel for the boys and not Rebecca. I’m not saying he’s dad of the year but he thinks about those two boys more than their mother does. I’m not even a mum yet but surely things like that would be the first thing you thought about knowing it’s going to be a rainy day? Maybe even a change of clothes for the drive home?
Exactly. We still always have a bag with a towel, full change of clothes and a fleecy onesie for if we are just heading home in the car. Common sense isnt it 🙄

Reactions: 10
There we go, three hrs and home again. All that money wasted. Rides closed and no animals due to the extreme rain which has been forecast for days now. Stupid witch. Steve is worse to go along with the cretin.

Of course the boys are moaning, it's freezing and wet. Good excuse not to bring them again, maybe that's her plan

Reactions: 24
CE932E21-716E-49A2-83A3-4947FCAB164F.png
You might want to get a refund on your Award winning, anti-ageing, worlds number 1 beauty device there Reb. I don’t think it’s working. I have nearly 7 years on you and don’t have even half as many wrinkles babes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There we go, three hrs and home again. All that money wasted. Rides closed and no animals due to the extreme rain which has been forecast for days now. Stupid witch. Steve is worse to go along with the cretin.
Does she not talk to anyone outside her face sanding bubble. Over the last week friends, work colleagues, family and the TV/radio broadcasters have mentioned the poor weather forecast for bank holiday Monday, hence why we had an outdoor pub meal on Friday then spent Saturday and Sunday doing gardening jobs.
Today has been an indoor day, because we knew the weather would be bad. Why would you go to a theme park when the forecast was terrible?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does she not talk to anyone outside her face sanding bubble. Over the last week friends, work colleagues, family and the TV/radio broadcasters have mentioned the poor weather forecast for bank holiday Monday, hence why we had an outdoor pub meal on Friday then spent Saturday and Sunday doing gardening jobs.
Today has been an indoor day, because we knew the weather would be bad. Why would you go to a theme park when the forecast was terrible?
Snap!
We had our bank holiday fun yesterday in the forest with our friends and their kids. Lunch in a little pub and a take away in the evening. Today we have been home sorting out the playroom. I need to get some bits from Sainsbury’s but I’m refusing to go out in the weather even for a short drive to the shop. She should’ve taken those kids out yesterday and got drenched horse riding today. I’m really not sure how her brain functions but it’s not normal

• Haha
Reactions: 20
THIS is someone who people aspire too! She’s down to earth! Gorgeous house! A man who actually LOVES her and is clearly proud of her! Figure to die for and dream car. Take note beggy! Your a lard arse with tit dress sense, tit hair, dump for a house and thick as pig tit! And let’s not start on beaver! (I would love to see him get knocked out to be fair!) 🤣

Funny thing is, the place she went to the “poneh trekking” is kilnsey riding school, we go and they weight you before they decide on the horse you go on... they have put her on the biggest that I have only known men to go on usually!! WIDELOAD!!! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Shouldn’t woody be in a belted seat now? Unless that’s an extended harness (probably not they cost a fortune)

Reactions: 2
Favourite takeaway Chinese - chicken chow mein with no veg and egg fried rice! I have no words 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I love how she hasn't wrote orangutan!
I'd pay bloody good money to hear her say that, or even to try and write it 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.