Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or .. initial to there own option , instead of entitled to their own opinion 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Wolla for voila.
Tortilla pronouncing the ll.
Fresh orange for carton orange juice off the supermarket shelf.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wolla for voila.
Tortilla pronouncing the ll.
Fresh orange for carton orange juice off the supermarket shelf.
😂 she’d have a heart attack if someone served her actual fresh orange juice...
‘Steeevvveee, there’s bits in ma joooooose’

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re using a plastic water bottle.... “ Plastic bottles of any kind shouldn't be reused if they show even slight signs of wear and tear, such as cracks or dings. These allow chemicals to more readily leach out of them. Keep in mind that tears can be microscopic and hard to see. That's one reason why one-use-only plastic bottles aren't recommended for reuse.”
There you are boss babe influencer getting ur sheep to do something fundamentally bad for your health!

Reactions: 8
That water bottle, she really is the bargain basement version of the influencer world isn’t she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
“Corn beefed hash”

Is it just me who really doesn’t get this whole abnormal thing? I thought they were advertised as meal replacement shakes so I’m assuming they have all the calories etc of an actual meal. Why oh why is she flinging them in a smoothie with yoghurt and berries? It’s already a meal?! You’re now eating two meals?! Am I missing something? 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 21
AH DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS! (Whilst holding her 2 fingers up, just so we can all see that it’s definitely 2 shits she doesn’t give...)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sniff 🤢

happy *insert day’ everywun - said in the singsong style of a reception class teache every.single.day

Reactions: 11
“Corn beefed hash”

Is it just me who really doesn’t get this whole abnormal thing? I thought they were advertised as meal replacement shakes so I’m assuming they have all the calories etc of an actual meal. Why oh why is she flinging them in a smoothie with yoghurt and berries? It’s already a meal?! You’re now eating two meals?! Am I missing something? 🤯🤯🤯
This tells me they must taste like shite and she doesn't drink them on their own. It's a hard pass from me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.