Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because boring begga isn’t providing anything riveting at the moment I thought I’d start a little game.

Which one of her haul outfits, that has never seen the light of day, was your favourite car crash? For me it was that lilac suit 😂
I often wonder if she’s worn this out for cocktails with the girls yet, or if she has dressed it up with some heels or dressed it down with some flats?

6AAB14AC-147D-4EB9-A3EB-68C9AA1F369F.jpeg
4259A765-F572-4F04-9FA1-4EBEBEACEA2A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
My favourite was when she tried to be Holly Boone for the day with the neon green ring pull crop top and parakeet eyemakeup 🥴 then was telling anyone who'd listen that she "doesn't normally look this GLAM" 😳😱🤣

She gave that up quick sharp thankfully!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My favourite was when she tried to be Holly Boone for the day with the neon green ring pull crop top and parakeet eyemakeup 🥴 then was telling anyone who'd listen that she "doesn't normally look this GLAM" 😳😱🤣

The eyeshadow was worse than I remembered 😂
48568958-444C-4D9A-ACB2-7F1A8DAE940F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Her style is bleeping rotten.
Isn’t it just.

I think she’s another one with the reverse body dysmorphia. She seems to think that she has a great body and that she looks good in these awful clothes.

Reactions: 12
Isn’t it just.

I think she’s another one with the reverse body dysmorphia. She seems to think that she has a great body and that she looks good in these awful clothes.
Totally, she absolutely loves her self!! There’s nothing worse than someone obsessed with themselves especially when they don’t even meet average standards.

Reactions: 11
Oh Lord, there are just too many to choose from. She goes nowhere apart from the supermarket and the occasional family meal out. Why buy stuff that is totally unsuited to your lifestyle? It provides us with endless entertainment though!

Reactions: 8
But that green top went so well with the blue
View attachment 561565View attachment 561566
The blue joggers look like something you’d throw on to do some DIY or gardening or something. And those boots....... I mean, they are awful on their own but who on Earth would look at the boots and think they would look good with blue joggers....?!!! It looks like she’s been woken up by a fire alarm or something and just shoved on any shoes she could find to get out of the house....!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I honestly think she takes acid before she picks her clothes, that has to be the only explanation

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Because boring begga isn’t providing anything riveting at the moment I thought I’d start a little game.

Which one of her haul outfits, that has never seen the light of day, was your favourite car crash? For me it was that lilac suit 😂
On behalf of the whole thread, I would like to thank you for starting this amazing game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.