Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could easily say thank you my children have all they need (but they don’t) can we work together and donate some clothes to those who need them?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That's her basic makeup that she does on a basic day to day day 😆 wow

Sorry just catching up only just finished watching last nights delight

Reactions: 7
That outfit on Woody. Poor kid. What was she thinking? He is nearly 4 not a baby! She has absolutely no idea.

Reactions: 17
Rebecca Lamb #69 - New deliveries to "treat herself" every damn day, while her poor kids only get new things when someone else will pay! 😝

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She's shown them with a filter on, so it's not even a good advert. Haven't a bleeping clue what colour that t-shirt actually is.

Top work. 👍🏻

Reactions: 15
I’ve ordered from next for years and never had an item come as creased at that T-shirt is for Alfeh, has she had it scrunched in a ball in the corner?

Reactions: 12
I was watching another Instagrammer ( I refuse to call them influencer!) who has been out of work for a while. She has a new job and went to buy clothes for her son who is probably Alfie’s age. All the clothes were from TKMaxx, so Ralph Lauren. Levi etc but all well thought out, a shirt that could be worn with blue jeans or white chinos, a top that would look nice with tailored shorts, another top that matched the colour in his trainers etc. Lovely well considered clothes on a budget that would look smart and fashionable. This is what Becky should be doing instead of treating herself to endless tat to walk around a Greek village in or for cocktails with the girls! Those poor boys look like they’re either in fancy dress or dressed from the rag bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I do feel for those boys ☹. They won’t stay this age forever they grow so fast. What will she do when their teens wanting the latest trainers, jeans and everything else? Why have children if you are not going to look after them properly? She’s disgusting!! I would be ashamed of myself if I was her posting this, that and the other for myself from fast fashion brand. Jealous? I think not you silly witch sort your self out and put your little boys first!!

Reactions: 15
I actually bought that dinosaur onesie thing for my almost 4 year old 😂 with the idea of him chucking it on for going to the beach... hadn't decided if we were keeping it but think I better send it back now 🥴😂 she is bloody annoying, I get ALL my kids clothes from next, gap & Zara... she never puts her hand in her own pocket for her kids, I honestly thought next was better than giving stuff away to absolute skanks!

Reactions: 16
Surprised at Next. She might have numbers following but any given day you could watch her stories and just think hmmm not very good quality content. Strange one

Reactions: 16
I actually bought that dinosaur onesie thing for my almost 4 year old 😂 with the idea of him chucking it on for going to the beach... hadn't decided if we were keeping it but think I better send it back now 🥴😂 she is bloody annoying, I get ALL my kids clothes from next, gap & Zara... she never puts her hand in her own pocket for her kids, I honestly thought next was better than giving stuff away to absolute skanks!
I’m so glad Zara don’t work with instagrammers 🤣 it’s my number 1 shop.

Reactions: 13
I reckon a swift word to Next along with the screenshots available from Exposay1 advising that they have wasted their money by both paying Rebecca and giving her loads of free stuff to promote them to an audience of Russian bots will do the trick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surprised at Next. She might have numbers following but any given day you could watch her stories and just think hmmm not very good quality content. Strange one
Makes me think Next might be struggling a bit, they've usually got more class.

Tighter budgets in advertising and trying to appeal to a lower end market to increase reach.

They will have looked at how well Primark are doing (without even having a website) to want to try and get a share of that.... The prices are not vastly different. Appealing to just a middle class market was previously a good strategy but in this climate I think a pound is a pound.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My oh mentioned that next were struggling. I don’t know if that’s true? It wouldn’t surprise me. Having someone like this idiot working with them is going to do them no favours.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m sure Rebecca has received free tit from next before, I’m sure when she was standing in her underwear infront of her Christmas tree one time it was a ad for next 😩 😂 I’m off to look.

Edit- found it 😂

48177BC7-68B3-4B7E-B294-A68A11E33A17.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The bunk beds have been mentioned again but she’s on the beg for interior bits and stuff for the boys bedroom 🤢😩🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.