Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Too many fillers the ugly bleep 😂 I don't believe for a second anyone is happy if they get all that tit injected into their face. What was CM?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She looks a right skank in her stories today. How can she post that and think its good content. No wonder CM dropped her. She needs some time away from social media and have a good think about her life. And maybe wash her clothes aswell 🤢

Reactions: 10
She hasn’t got the incubator yet as they’re still waiting for the incubator 🤦‍♀️ Can’t wait to see them hatch and stuff. Stuff wtf is stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What's she going to do with them when they're not super cute chicks anymore? Keep them? What about the roosters?

She's doing this so they can hold tiny fluffy things. Go to a wildlife park! The novelty will wear off pretty quick when they're not palm sized anymore. Once again, this doesn't seem very thought through.

Still waiting on an apology for promoting letting your three year old play with a pill bottle hunny.

Reactions: 23
“Let’s catch up” questions coming

- is the Lumi really worth it (she’ll respond yes I love it here’s 25% off)
- how are you?
- something about her cancelled (never planned) wedding
- something about the chicks
- do you love living in the daaaaaaales
- your favourite makeup products (she’ll respond iconic, Huda lipstick, Charlotte tilbury foundation)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What's she going to do with them when they're not super cute chicks anymore? Keep them? What about the roosters?

She's doing this so they can hold tiny fluffy things. Go to a wildlife park! The novelty will wear off pretty quick when they're not palm sized anymore. Once again, this doesn't seem very thought through.

Still waiting on an apology for promoting letting your three year old play with a pill bottle hunny.
What’s she going to do with them when they move to Spain..

• Haha
Reactions: 8

- how are you?
- your favourite makeup products (she’ll respond iconic, Huda lipstick, Charlotte tilbury foundation)
-“when are you planning moving to Spain?”

-“are you going on holiday this year?”

-“not a question, just think you are an inspiration and I really love your content Hun”

-“I love how real you are and how honest you are even when you’re having a down day”

-“do you want to have another baby?”

-“what are your favourite places to visit in the Dales?”

etc etc etc.....

• Haha
Reactions: 41
-“when are you planning moving to Spain?”

-“are you going on holiday this year?”

-“not a question, just think you are an inspiration and I really love your content Hun”

-“I love how real you are and how honest you are even when you’re having a down day”

-“do you want to have another baby?”

-“what are your favourite places to visit in the Dales?”

etc etc etc.....
Omg how could I forget the baby question!! 🤣🤣 suh suh predictable x

• Haha
Reactions: 10

- how are you?
And something about Mauritius

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Something about the natural cycles birth control thing.

Something about can't wait to go on holiday when all that's been going on is over accompanied by swimwear up the arse photo.

Something about one of the cars.

Something about Steve not wanting another babeh.

Something about balancing work and being a mum to two ✌🏻 boys.

Something about not feeling YouTube right now and not pressuring herself.

Many undeclared Lumi ads.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.