Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KayleighRose

Chatty Member
We've had so much. So much what?? That literally live their whole lives through this shit and can't even proof read a post. I don't know what the drama was but I'd love to know!

We've had so much. So much what?? That literally live their whole lives through this shit and can't even proof read a post. I don't know what the drama was but I'd love to know!
The irony of my mistake 😂 they not that! Tbf though I ain't being paid for this lol

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
When did she post the unedited one? I dont know why she feels the need to edit it as there is nothing wrong with her size. She is just making herself look silly by editing them. That outfit does her no favours tho but I don't think it would do many people either. I said it before but I think jac jossa in the style range would suit her. (Sorry for people who don't like her either). She is roughly the same size of her as am I. I stick to basics lol

Reactions: 1

HelloHello

It’s all weight dependent, once they’re over 18kg the harnesses aren’t suitable unless you buy one of the seats which are rated up to 25kg (which are ££££ so highly unlikely they will shell out for one!) Woody looks quite slight so probably still less than 18kg but who knows, I doubt that pair would have read up on it much! My just turned 3 year old weighs 17.5kg so have been reading up on this lots recently
coming to say the same - he must be 18kgnow surely

03jessig

Everytime I browse stores like H&M for myself, I spend like £30 on my stuff then end up spending £70+ on my 2yr old. How she can give those boys such little thought and how little she replaces their clothes just shocks me. Do they not grow?? I can only hope they have generous relatives who treat them, though the parents should be doing it seeing as they're so flush with her cheap vibrator business... she's gross in every way.
Cheap vibrator business? Wait.. What? 😂

megx

Chatty Member
Are these face brushes actually beneficial if you only used them a few times a week? I suffer with a lot of breakouts and I’m debating trying one 😭😭 (not a lumispa i’ll look for a cheaper alternative)