Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just spends her life jumping from one thing to the next hoping for a bit of attention. She’ll never be happy with her life while she’s constantly copying others. Don’t tell me she’s getting a pt? More money on herself yet again. Beggy your bleeping kids, who should be your main priority are still sleeping on the floor you selfish witch, never mind a pt try sorting your kids out instead 😡

Reactions: 13
She just spends her life jumping from one thing to the next hoping for a bit of attention. She’ll never be happy with her life while she’s constantly copying others. Don’t tell me she’s getting a pt? More money on herself yet again. Beggy your bleeping kids, who should be your main priority are still sleeping on the floor you selfish witch, never mind a pt try sorting your kids out instead 😡
Horse riding and PT for herself, but no football, cricket, street dance or art and craft club for the boys 🥴🥴🥴 says it all really!

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Those flared leggings from H&M that she got in a size medium and plans on wearing with heels as they drag a little in the floor. What an utter shambles of a person she is. She has absolutely ZERO fashion sense and the mind boggles that she thinks she can advise/ influence others.🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know this is just ridiculously petty, but it makes me feel quite sick the way she digs at her egg with the knife & spreads it all over the toast. I don’t know what it is, but makes me 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Absolutely no point her having a PT with her horrendous diet!! Such a waste of money!! She thinks she’s eating healthy with her poached eggs yet she’s just shown white bread with lashings of butter 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I duno how she does it buying clothes and tit constantly. Ever since I’ve had my baby I barely have any money to spend on myself let alone buy new clothes all the time, as it all goes on her 🤣

Reactions: 10
Wonder what else she ordered from hnm as we have only seen the brown leggings from that parcel. LJC did a order just before Rebecca whats the betting she has copied another dress but doesn't want to show us tattlers

Reactions: 10
Sorry,but what the duck is club 10. I honestly can't cope with their secret achievements like it's something people should be impressed by. It's like at primary school when one of the kids gets star of the week. The bunch of abs bellends.
Club 10/25/100 in Juice Plus was when someone had however many levels of down lines beneath them.... It may be different for Nu Skin... They're not saying Beggy has 10 levels below her are they?
I remember her being announced as " diamond director" 🥴🥴🥴 and saying she was 1 or 2 steps away from the top of the business, this was months ago, so presumably she had less than 10 at this point. So they're telling us she became " diamond director" with even less than 10 underneath her. I don't know how they can keep up with the whole facade, it surely can't be healthy for their minds. I know Rebecca's a narcissist, but surely they all can't believe their own hype. I'd be bleeping exhausted,embarrassed and paranoid in equal measures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I duno how she does it buying clothes and tit constantly. Ever since I’ve had my baby I barely have any money to spend on myself let alone buy new clothes all the time, as it all goes on her 🤣
Can only imagine she klarna’s everything and sends most of it back once she’s got her content. I think other instabegs do it too. Abusing the system for free content & money making (aff links) and then never see the clothes again. If anyone thinks the MLM scam is a sign of dishonesty it fits right in with her ethics. Some poor bugger getting pre worn clothes courtesy of the likes of her. The woman will aff link stuff she doesn’t even own so sure she’s have no issue with this scam

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Says she doesn't want to put on the beige flares today as she looks like a potato. Yet the pants are potato coloured and matches her potato looking skin, thus making her look even more like a potato. I live a few miles from her so can't wait to see potato flare girl stomping the streets of Richmond. I wish she'd stop buying that bloody colour palette!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Literally pissing myself, aff linking bloody bird seed and incubators 😂😂 go get a proper job Beggy, this is getting embarrassing, it really it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.