Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unknown3

VIP Member
Imagine announcing you’re off to Mauritius early cause you feel the need to brag, don’t qualify and tattle find out as you’re not on the list 😂😂 the embarrassment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Sorrybutno

VIP Member
Shes unbelievable, why would you go horse riding over your kids? Fair enough if the boys done loads of activities after school clubs etc. But they do nothing yet she had a urge to go horse riding so shes going. Selfish twat

Cloud123

Sorry,but what the fuck is club 10. I honestly can't cope with their secret achievements like it's something people should be impressed by. It's like at primary school when one of the kids gets star of the week. The bunch of absolute bellends.

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
Oh yeah that's the rabbit she painted one Easter and the granddaughter of the previous owners just happened to stumble across her Instagram the very same day and messaged her to say that the rabbit held sentimental value for them as they too would paint it every Easter with their grandparents. It was their tradition 🤥 .... so sentimental it was left behind. 😂

• Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Rebecca - ‘Steve I’m doing Natural cycles, it means I’m coming off the pill and will take my temperature every morning’
Steve 🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲 ‘I’ll buy you a female Pony if you absolutely do not stop taking your pill’
Rebecca - ‘super cute, ok’

*she still doesn’t take her pill

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
It’s actually embarrassing now. Food shop bingo used to be hilarious but it’s really just sad. Her and Poor Woody are in that house 24/7 (sorry beggy 27/4 to you), 3 meals a day plus snacks. Who knows what big bad businessman Steve does for lunch and I’m assuming Alfie has school dinners but for her and Woody is that really the best she can do? She literally has no life and she can’t be bothered to make some cheesy pasta! She’s a pathetic excuse for mother and a pathetic human being. She needs to sort herself out.

Reactions: 33

Cooper123

VIP Member
REBECCA FUCK OFF AND BUY YOUR KIDS BEDS FROM YOUR OWN POCKET YOU PATHETIC MISERABLE BASTARD!! WHAT MAKES TOU THINK YOURE ENTITLED TO FREE STUFF FOR YOUR KIDS? LYING SCROUNGING BEGGING TRAMP!

• Heart
  • Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
She just spends her life jumping from one thing to the next hoping for a bit of attention. She’ll never be happy with her life while she’s constantly copying others. Don’t tell me she’s getting a pt? More money on herself yet again. Beggy your fucking kids, who should be your main priority are still sleeping on the floor you selfish bitch, never mind a pt try sorting your kids out instead 😡
Horse riding and PT for herself, but no football, cricket, street dance or art and craft club for the boys 🥴🥴🥴 says it all really!

• Sad

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Your so real
Your just bloody lovely
Your such a nice girl
Your kind, funny, honest and not fake
Your a breath of fresh air

🤣🤣🤣 as if Beggy your followers wrote these comments!!!
PS I think you mean you’re

• Haha

Poosh

VIP Member
Someone feels guilty for not taking the boys horse riding after reading her daily dose of tattle. Nice try with the cock and bull story begs that the boys didn’t want to go the first time you booked it, we see through you like a pane of fucking glass you dull twat.

Clarity456

VIP Member
She's wearing them gifted Reebok trainers to the gym 🤮 the same ones that she was wearing as part of a "glam" outfit that she wore the other week.... One of my big icks in life 😭😭😭 as far as I'm concerned gym trainers/dress trainers are two separate things... You wouldn't see me wearing my Under Armour Hovrs that I've sweated cobs in on a family day out nor would you see me in my Vivienne Westwood high tops on the stair master at David Lloyd 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ two different things.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bwacac

Chatty Member
So she has another deal on for the lumispa!!! The same sodding deal as always, how is 25% a deal when it is your consistent offer?
I'm also baffled why she paws at her face so much? Surely touching your face so often is not great?
It’s like the DFS sale. Ends on a Sunday starts again on the Monday. She’s a con artist!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Because boring begga isn’t providing anything riveting at the moment I thought I’d start a little game.

Which one of her haul outfits, that has never seen the light of day, was your favourite car crash? For me it was that lilac suit 😂
On behalf of the whole thread, I would like to thank you for starting this amazing game :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
I bet the kids got fed stale cornflakes for breakfast before they left whilst Rebecca shoved a McDonald’s down her throat. Bet the boys got NOTHING from McD’s... remember when she treated herself to a new McFlurry and woody was sat in the back of the car with nothing, watching her eat it.

• Sad
  • Wow

Jemandtheholograms

Chatty Member
I don’t understand how she can get all done up make up, hair etc show off her new clothes for a day at home yet everytime she has a day out she looks a greasy dirty mess...

• Haha