Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to reset my login details because I couldn’t not rant here!
2 carrots? 2 feckin carrots?? Never mind ‘5 a day’ they don’t even get ‘5 a week’ we’d eat all of the fresh fruit and veg in that shop in just one day. I just can’t get over how she has the brass neck to post that tit show and expose just how poorly they all eat! Or am I jealous, huns? 😂 can’t even start on that clothing reel with her boobs practically hanging out in most of the rags. Feel better now and glad I can log back in again! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She doesn't edit her pics?!
Her body is fine in both versions. It's not about that for me it's the lying and fake body confidence she spouts for engagement. Get in the bin.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 570113
Her body is fine in both versions. It's not about that for me it's the lying and fake body confidence she spouts for engagement. Get in the bin.
I need her magic mirror! We’ll get a post soon enough about loving our bodies as they are despite the fact she does this tit to hers! I agree - her size in the unedited is fine...the lack of support for those puppies...not so much!

Reactions: 7
It really isn't about her body. I can't stress that enough! It's about the fact she pretends to be body confident and preaches that her followers should be too ... because those posts get her the highest likes/engagement and money ultimately. Not an authentic bone in her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It really isn't about her body. I can't stress that enough! It's about the fact she pretends to be body confident and preaches that her followers should be too ... because those posts get her the highest likes/engagement and money ultimately. Not an authentic bone in her body.
Exactly this. Her body is fine and I'm not going to comment on anything to do with that cos I ain't no oil painting, trust and believe 😂

However her complete lack of authenticity is baffling, spouting body positivethhhh but then editing that much makes no sense. Does she have any concept of her true self? On the gram she clearly doesn't, makes you wonder about IRL

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
View attachment 570113
Wow, someone needs to show her brainwashed sheep these comparison photos. She's such a fraud sprouting that body positiviteh nonsense.

Reactions: 11
Jesus
View attachment 570113
Jesus Christ!!!! She should be ashamed of herself for editing her pics that much, how damaging not only for herself but her followers too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I've deleted the side by side I posted. I actually feel bad for her. She's obviously really unhappy in herself to edit her photo that much. I don't know, feels mean to have a comparison like that.

Reactions: 4
When did she post the unedited one? I dont know why she feels the need to edit it as there is nothing wrong with her size. She is just making herself look silly by editing them. That outfit does her no favours tho but I don't think it would do many people either. I said it before but I think jac jossa in the style range would suit her. (Sorry for people who don't like her either). She is roughly the same size of her as am I. I stick to basics lol

Reactions: 1
Wow. I would love to know what she has to say for this but you know she will just block you if you even tried to question it.

6556B7D4-989B-4126-A7BB-545AF249162A.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
how do you even edit a video 😂😂

this is what she gets up to in her boss babe dumping room office 😩

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.