Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatchatchat

Chatty Member
If I had 68 threads on tattle of people making observations of my life from what I put on line and numerous people commenting that my kids clothes aren’t decent or my children don’t have beds or genuine concerns they aren’t warm enough in bed or treated properly emotionally then I would be fucking distraught You’d never hear a peep from me again I’d be ashamed I’d be worried with the amount of information I’d put online people could report concerns for my kids I’d just never be able to relax. Imagine being in your local village knowing someone you could walk past could be one of the people that have concerns for
Your kids and people are just waiting for you to fuck up even more.

no Instagram following or freebies or amazing lifestyle that she claims she lives would be worth that to me

but no we’re all jealous 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39

niccat

My brother also went to Flamingo Land today with his wife and kids. It was pre-booked for his niece’s birthday so they decided to just put on their waterproofs and make the best of it!! Their stories were side by side on my Instagram but worlds apart... he’s posted photos of not only the rides but also zebras, tigers, giraffes etc. But mainly his stories were of smiley, happy kids who didn’t notice or care that it was wet because they had a fun filled day out with loving parents who put their needs first!! Maybe it was a different place 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄

Sticky One

VIP Member
Putting eggs into an incubator to hatch chicks whilst cracking open an egg to eat, talking about putting chicken into her slow cooker for dinner whilst peering out the window at her pet chickens 🤯🤯🤢🤢😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha

DangFlabbitMiley

She’ll have an excuse as to why she isn’t going to Mauritius.. “I decided to not go cus I want to hatch some baby chicks in the dales instead”

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Woody likes cheese and pasta so instead of cooking him some pasta with grated cheese she buys a tin of macaroni cheese which is full of salt. She really is so so lazy those poor kids don't stand a chance

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

OhhBacon

VIP Member
She always shares where they are whilst they're there. It's a little dangerous. I'm far from child snatcher paranoid, but with £67k followers, it seems risky to announce where your kids are.
Don't worry Irania, Katerina and their pals can't travel without spending 2 weeks in hotel quarantine so the kids will be safe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

viewtube

VIP Member
It really isn't about her body. I can't stress that enough! It's about the fact she pretends to be body confident and preaches that her followers should be too ... because those posts get her the highest likes/engagement and money ultimately. Not an authentic bone in her body.
Totally agree. I couldn't care if she's a size 10 or a size 30,that's her business. What I do care about is the editing pictures, lying about clothes sizes and then claiming to be body positive. She is part of the problem on social media, which create such a fake image,that they try to push. They are dangerous to vulnerable or impressionable people. If you're body positive, don't use filters or edit your pictures, stop banging on about what size you bought,just be yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 37

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Rebecca, I’ve compiled a list of things you should spend your thousands of pounds on before you spend it on a holiday.

1.Your kids beds and new mattresses because they will 100% be riddled with mould whether you see it or not.
2. Your home. Either properly renovate or move. That shack isn’t fit for children to live in.
3. A tutor for Alfie and Nursery for Woody. Your children desperately need educational help and you are choosing to ignore it.
4. Cooking lessons. Your kids skin is grey from the lack of fruit and veg in their diet. You are making them ill.
5. Decent fitting clothes and shoes for your children. They look like orphaned kids and the £5 primark trainers that are 2 sizes too big are going to cripple their feet.
6. Activities for your children. They do nothing except watch DVDs and watch you spend your money on yourself.
That’s just the start, the list is extensive but you are too dense to even accept it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Unknown3

VIP Member
Literally pissing myself, aff linking bloody bird seed and incubators 😂😂 go get a proper job Beggy, this is getting embarrassing, it really it

• Haha
  • Heart

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Anyone else concerned she’s put the eggs in the slow cooker and her chicken curreh in the incubator 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

DoolinEnnis

A Riverside trek- what she actually means is she did just that, trek with a horse, that is not classed as a lesson. Lie after lie after lie with this girl.
She’s booked a ‘trek’ at Kilnsey riding centre, it’s £12 to be led by someone on the rope walking by the river literally that, not a lesson at all. Touristy/ good for kids who want to try riding make sure they aren’t scared. I wouldn’t be shouting out I’m buying a horse when she’s just been led about on a lead rope, maybe on the same planet where she’s moving to Spain imminently 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Watching her sitting in her living room with Steve watching F1 with the curtains shut and it’s still light outside. I bet it absolutely REEKS in there...dogs, cats, farts, sweaty armpits, fishy fanny etc. 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35