Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I think the petition will be a good thing, if it actually happened, Beggy and probably many other influences would lose thousands of followers instantly. She wouldn't be able to buy her followers. If it gets rid of or makes social media hard work for scamming scum like Beggy, I'm in favour of the identity card
I’d happily log in with ID but then I’d also like social media to then not allow comments to be deleted.

I’d like people to know that I personally disagree with flogging lifestyles and tat to women to make them feel like they are ‘keeping up’ when really it is promoting debt and self doubt.

I’d like people to know I disagree with publishing every private moment of your children’s life on social media.

I’d like people to know that I disagree with influencers promoting ‘manifesting stuff’ over working regular jobs with promotions, pensions, job security, holiday and sick pay.

I‘d like people to know I disagree with filtered images and selling body confidence over exercising and eating well- including salads.

I‘d like people to know I disagree with the ‘gin o’clock’ bollocks of only getting through raising kids by drinking over enjoying good moments and understanding the exhaustion of parenting.

I’d like people to know that I disagree claiming mental health issues when everything doesn’t go right over understanding that there are many emotions in life and mental illness is different and needs more than a bath bomb to be fixed.

I‘d like people to know that woman being sold the nonsense that is ‘be kind’ doesn’t exonerate people from accountability and ‘be fair’ is more responsible.

I would happily use ID and my name to attach to comments associated with all of the above, because when this whole nonsense comes back to hurt their children and many other people, I will be able to say I stood up against it, I saw it and I said something.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Mrsfifi

Can I tell you what pissed me off in her stories last night? Hopefully without sounding like a snowflake..... the one where she’s pretending to spank Steve’s arse whilst he’s stood at the worktop? He clearly was not part of the little drunken game she was playing and then even moved out of shot. It made me feel really uncomfortable. If the tables were turned and it was a man gyrating about with a pint in his hand and then doing that to a woman we’d all be saying what a disrespectful pig he was being. I just think it works both ways. Men objectifying and disrespecting women is a huge thing and leads to awful situations and consequences. I just think it looked wrong and made me feel uncomfortable. I’m sure not everyone will agree and we can say well Steve’s a sexist, racist pig etc but in my option which I am initialed to it was just not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Did Alfie say they look - "horribles"??? Poor boy, then her daft scoffing laughing 🙄 why would you even involve a 7 year old - my 7 year old would tell me to go away! He wouldn't be hanging around my arse in the first place he would he on his xbox, playing lego, figures, dressing up - he's not interested 🥴

The fact she is acting like this fake device is a load of crap but she bought a blackhead sucker from Shein and that's ok kills me 😆😆
The horrible comment is quite bizarre because the product was boxed nicely and looked really presentable.
She missed a trick there, she could have said, ‘So far so good; it looks well packaged and has a clean design aesthetic in the packaging but don’t be fooled by the box. Let’s have a look at the actual product you are buying.’

*Obviously she couldnt actually say this ☝because she can’t string a sentence together!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

virgofalls

VIP Member
Oh do fuck off Rebecca.

Are you telling us that if Steaver had erected a balloon arch and covered your house in flowers you would've kept that to yourself out of respect to the mothers who didn't get that? Pull the other one.

You cried over a tea light being lit for you on Valentine's Day. Made out like Steve was Casanova himself. You would've literally been ALL OVER your insta if he had done anything good for you today.

It's like when you used to say "it's not all about having a new flashy bathroom suite" "we don't need a new bathroom, this one works just fine" ... and then as soon as you had a new (not so flashy) bathroom suite it was all you banged on about and posted about for ages.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

yellowmellow

VIP Member
That's just how you know the pair of them are immature as fuck 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ if I'd have been in her position when I was doing well with channel mum I'd have thought bloody hell this could end at any moment better make some investments which will see me into old age and either renovated their barn and put it on air bnb, got an nvq level 3 online and opened a salon or invested in properties. Her former idol Lucy clearly realises this hence why she's got mama and me and is flipping houses now.
Can you imagine them having a property on Air B&B? People turning up and being greeted by that pair of imbeciles?

“Ellorrrr I’m beckeh, this is steeeeeve, he loves chicken and I love myself. We’ve got ✌🏼boys who are... around here somewhere? If ya see them feel free to take them in and feed them or entertain them as we can’t be arsed. Durnt bother asking us anything about the surrounding area... we durnt go out of the dungeon... unless it’s a lockdown then we drive 100 miles for some caaake. Suhhh yeh! I’m beckeh and he’s Steve sorrr welcum to arrrrrr barn, hope you’re doing really gud and have a realleh gud time and it’s gud”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Greyson

What in the name of Michael Myers is that beige boiler suit? It looks like prison clothing.
FFS I don’t think I’ve ever seen either of those children in an appropriate, child friendly, well fitting outfit!

17416C2D-4349-4392-90CB-F3852BB28C25.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

Bloomers

Chatty Member
Magic mirror on the wall!
Loads of shite in that haul!
All them clothes look so cheap!
Up her Flue they always creep!
She really is a selfish fucker!
Poor old beaver is a sucker!
Get you kids a bloody bed!
Spend your money on them!
Instead!
When you read this, you piece of scum!
Take my advice and act like a MUM!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
She has absolutely no right to talk about being kind.

Rebecca, your fiancé tweeted his hate towards ‘fat birds’ and also said people shouldn’t speak their native language in this country. I believe he said they should ‘go home’.

You live under the same roof as a racist who also drags anyone down that isn’t a size 10.
Maybe re evaluate your current situation before speaking about trolls. After all, your actions and lack of basic care for your children are the reason people have so much to say about you.

No one, and I mean absolutely no one, has any reason to be jealous of you. You hold absolutely no value in the influencer world and are a laughing stock amongst your peers.
I think I speak for most people on tattle when I say you have nothing we want. You are marrying a pig, your children require attention and educational help, your lack of culinary skills are worryingly poor for an adult, you have no viable job, you lie and delete your way through social media and you couldn’t fucking pay me to live in your home. Not even for a night.
Do yourself a favour. Be quiet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Chitterchat

VIP Member
So she basically hates any form of veg that tastes of veg. Unless it’s cooked in a sauce or hidden, she won’t eat it. Like a child with aversions. She was absolutely raised on chicken nuggets and chips by bad bev wasn’t she? Bet they stunk of chip fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Clarity456

VIP Member
I've got a tattle challenge for everyone seeing as how she's got a bee in her bonnet about how "shit" the lumi dupe is...

Next time she shows a fake/dupe product we need to comment on her insta post/YouTube video with the same energy she's giving this other face vibrator today...

Examples...

When she shows her cabinet with the holes in showing off all her bags.... "Hi hun, hope you're well couldn't help but noticing your fake bags, I would advise only buying the real thing as the replica bag trade has very close links to human trafficking"

When she shows one of her mates businesses selling FM fragrances 😂 "you should only buy the real things hun, these don't contain the same high quality ingredients as the actual perfume designers will use"

And so on and so forth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

virgofalls

VIP Member
What on earth is she going on about this morning?

"We've got this Mamas"
"Let's do this"
"Take one step at a time"
"I've been crying at the school gates"

The kids are going back to school with their friends, you're not sending them off to war. Honestly, get a grip you pathetic girl.

What on earth is she going on about this morning?

"We've got this Mamas"
"Let's do this"
"Take one step at a time"
"I've been crying at the school gates"

The kids are going back to school with their friends, you're not sending them off to war. Honestly, get a grip you pathetic girl.
To add. I'm not saying that parents are pathetic to be nervous about their children going back (obviously in these times it's natural to worry) but these influencers are all over social media today wishing everyone luck and love and positive vibes 🤮 and I just think they're making such a fuss about nothing. It's the school run.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Cocoluna

VIP Member
Does anyone remember when Rebecca told us all in order to be happy you just wake up and tell yourself to be happy and positive then you are and everyone else is around you. Why didn't she just tell herself to be happy yesterday?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

virgofalls

VIP Member
It's not even the not liking salad part it's being so animated and loud about it around her 3 year old for me.

She thinks she's so cute and quirky for not liking it but it's pathetic for a grown woman to go on like that and to say good nutritious food is rank in front of her children. They have no hope in hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 42