Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my spiritual guru Beggy says to manifest and it will happen...

Therefore today I am manifesting being a movie star and also betrothed to Jake Gylenhaal.

Should be married by end of the week I reckon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you think that comment from Beaver’s sister saying ‘I love you’ and the picture of the 2 of them was posted because of comments here? I wouldn’t have known Beaver had a sister if it hadn’t have been from comments here, Beggy has never posted about her before. Yet she’s mentioned on here, queried whether she likes Beggy etc and low and behold a post is made showing that they’re besties 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is she trying to convince that she's moving to Spain - us or herself?

Yeah, you've said you want to move to Spain - whatever, we get the point 🙄 wanting to move abroad isn't a personality.

Reactions: 11
I only started to follow her when my girl was born and now she’s 2 and she’s def had her lips done a few times....3 years ago oh stop with the bullshit

I only started to follow her when my girl was born and now she’s 2 and she’s def had her lips done a few times....3 years ago oh stop with the bullshit
Thought the same, would love to find out when she admitted to having them done as they were huge lol

Reactions: 7
"Spoke about it for 5 years" Ok then so since about March 2016...

Supposing that was true (which it's not) when a little thing called Brexit came about, why wouldn't you think to yourself "shite this could have an impact if we ever wanna move out there best get a move on and do it!!!" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

This is the latest thing, she's collected enough female animals now Steve's probably said no more, baby girls a no go so this is the latest demand.

I wonder if it stems from some sort of daddy issues of her dad moving on and remarrying

Last edited:
I think she sees Spain as an extended holiday not a full move, which is exactly what I bet they do. They go for a few months in summer and claim they ‘moved for the holidays’, shut up you scruff. She’s already talking herself out of the big move, forgetting she said she’d move the boys to a school there because THEYRE ALREADY LEARNING SPANISH (Yeah ok we believe that).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she sees Spain as an extended holiday not a full move, which is exactly what I bet they do. They go for a few months in summer and claim they ‘moved for the holidays’, shut up you scruff. She’s already talking herself out of the big move, forgetting she said she’d move the boys to a school there because THEYRE ALREADY LEARNING SPANISH (Yeah ok we believe that).
Can’t even speak English let alone Spanish

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I reckon as soon as lockdown is lifted in the summer that their dungeon will be put up for sale

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon as soon as lockdown is lifted in the summer that their dungeon will be put up for sale
I think that's why they decorated the bathroom. I don't think they can afford to live there now all her ads have virtually stopped and channel mum have dumped her. They were overstretching when they bought it, I doubt steaver earns enough to keep them all going

Reactions: 17
Also Channel Mum contracted their ‘talent’ (I mean I do laugh at that word to because this girl doesn’t possess one iota of talent) so in terms of getting a mortgage for the dungeon, she would have looked employed just like anyone else with a contract and payslips. Now she’s really on her own, yes she has a ‘agency’ (again v loose word for what they are) but they don’t employ her in the same way, she should legally be self employed. Of course she won’t be because they’re tax evaders, but more importantly they will be fucked if they try and get a new mortgage, her income won’t count at all.

Reactions: 12
Incoming food shop spread on the table.... food shop bingo anyone? I’ll start.... big milk for the boys

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.