Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you cleanse your face and then rub it on your dog? I have dogs don’t get me wrong I cuddle them to death but I never let them near my face as I’ve struggled with acne in the past and am a bit paranoid but I certainly wouldn’t do it right after I’d washed my face for the night!

Reactions: 10
Dumb ass trollop!!
Bet them clothes will go back!!
Imagine her having them so far up her flue n then returning for a refund 🤮🤮🤮🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Dumb ass trollop!!
Bet them clothes will go back!!
Imagine her having them so far up her flue n then returning for a refund 🤮🤮🤮🤡
Anyone see the pretty little thing bikini going viral atm that had skidmarks in it? Maybe it had been one of begs!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Who cut the Steve and the boys hair 🤔 we all know she can’t do a job like that after what she done to poor woody’s hair when he was a baby

Reactions: 13
She's trollied from that free bottle of wine she got. Also somebody should tell her that her blue track suit bottoms are not flattering to her size 10 body 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone considered they might be moving to Spain for a reason? Get away from the ‘bad men’ or the tax man. They are dim enough to think they could escape paying anything owed.

Reactions: 13
I can’t wait to see beggys Mother’s Day tribute to herself posted on Steve’s Insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can I tell you what pissed me off in her stories last night? Hopefully without sounding like a snowflake..... the one where she’s pretending to spank Steve’s arse whilst he’s stood at the worktop? He clearly was not part of the little drunken game she was playing and then even moved out of shot. It made me feel really uncomfortable. If the tables were turned and it was a man gyrating about with a pint in his hand and then doing that to a woman we’d all be saying what a disrespectful pig he was being. I just think it works both ways. Men objectifying and disrespecting women is a huge thing and leads to awful situations and consequences. I just think it looked wrong and made me feel uncomfortable. I’m sure not everyone will agree and we can say well Steve’s a sexist, racist pig etc but in my option which I am initialed to it was just not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Can I tell you what pissed me off in her stories last night? Hopefully without sounding like a snowflake..... the one where she’s pretending to spank Steve’s arse whilst he’s stood at the worktop? He clearly was not part of the little drunken game she was playing and then even moved out of shot. It made me feel really uncomfortable. If the tables were turned and it was a man gyrating about with a pint in his hand and then doing that to a woman we’d all be saying what a disrespectful pig he was being. I just think it works both ways. Men objectifying and disrespecting women is a huge thing and leads to awful situations and consequences. I just think it looked wrong and made me feel uncomfortable. I’m sure not everyone will agree and we can say well Steve’s a sexist, racist pig etc but in my option which I am initialed to it was just not right.
100% agree. I'm noticing pissed off vibes from Steaver much more lately.
Those boys primed to dance and then say her skin is soft from the Lumi while sitting on their floor beds! Selfish witch.

Reactions: 19
100% agree. I'm noticing pissed off vibes from Steaver much more lately.
Those boys primed to dance and then say her skin is soft from the Lumi while sitting on their floor beds! Selfish witch.
Yes he definitely does seem a bit fed up with her. Even when she thrusts her rancid hooves at him it makes me feel annoyed. If he doesn’t want to touch them then put them the duck away! I’m no Steve fan and I wouldn’t go so far as to say I feel sorry for him but honestly I couldn’t live with her! Massive head.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes he definitely does seem a bit fed up with her. Even when she thrusts her rancid hooves at him it makes me feel annoyed. If he doesn’t want to touch them then put them the duck away! I’m no Steve fan and I wouldn’t go so far as to say I feel sorry for him but honestly I couldn’t live with her! Massive head.
Very well put I'm no Steve fan either but he's definitely the more bearable of the two

Reactions: 10
Why would you cleanse your face and then rub it on your dog? I have dogs don’t get me wrong I cuddle them to death but I never let them near my face as I’ve struggled with acne in the past and am a bit paranoid but I certainly wouldn’t do it right after I’d washed my face for the night!
To be fair that dogs probably more sanitary than her towels, they’re absolutely bogging from what I’ve seen before 😂 She’s just a dirty dirty girl.

Reactions: 5
It's been very quiet in the Dingle camp today. Do we think Beggy and Beaver have a had a row?
No I bet they’re just off flouting lockdown rules and seeing various family members today so aren’t broadcasting it.....

Reactions: 17
I don’t understand why she doesn’t just own her size?? This isn’t a 14 let alone 10/12... She would do herself a favour by admitting her true size and making her content about mid/plus size ‘fashion’ (said lightly but if she dressed for her size then she’s got half a chance)

I’m a size 14 and signed to a modelling agency as a plus sized model and I’m atleast 2 sizes smaller than her. I know it’s not about the number in the label but sometimes you need to understand your body shape and rock it.

I hope she’s sending all of those clothes straight back to Zara, I can’t believe of all the items they sell, it was those hideous numbers she chose.
View attachment 480822
she reminds me a lot of myself (figure wise) and I’m a 14

Reactions: 7
Out n about telling the 3 mothers!! How much she is earning n doing sooooo well in her new business!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her latest shared reel about people believing a lie about you & not getting your side, if you didn’t block everybody who questions you Begs & you only have an echo chamber this doesn’t quite ring true....

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.