Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments (and stuff) tonight are brilliant (and stuff)! 👏 👏 👏
OH AND BEGGY, BLOW YOUR NOSE AND STOP bleeping SNIFFING!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Beggy: Steve, Steve they're saying paprika isn't a herb, what is it then?
Beaver: It's a condom, innit?
Beggy: I've never had a condominnit.
Beaver (scratching himself): I know.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Beaver: "Look, I know you don't like salad and stuff, *sniff, but lettuce look at this together; con-di-ment, it's just like salad cream, ketchup and stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
When my delivery arrives, I can’t wait to get it put away, as I could not be arsed laying it all out and describing who’s eating what /when. It’s like the most pointless thing ever, so time consuming 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
She’s tried to buy more veg 🙄 she’s even tried to change up the content 🙃 score is 4/10 must try harder

• Haha
Reactions: 20
two packs of twelve sausages?!?! So if the kids have two each and she piles four on her plate Steve will be left with sixteen 🌝that’s a lot of sausages beckeh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She likes a lot of sausages lol 😂.

How easy is it to move to Spain after Brexit? Are international schools private? Obviously Alfie goes to a state school now. Woody will be there too soon. How about healthcare? Is it like the NHS or will they need money for this too? No more child benefit for you love!

She and Steve should be learning Spanish not Alfie!

Also if you were going to move abroad would you spunk 20k on 10 year old money pit cars ?! With all the extra insurance and taxes?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She likes a lot of sausages lol 😂.

How easy is it to move to Spain after Brexit? Are international schools private? Obviously Alfie goes to a state school now. Woody will be there too soon. How about healthcare? Is it like the NHS or will they need money for this too? No more child benefit for you love!

She and Steve should be learning Spanish not Alfie!

Also if you were going to move abroad would you spunk 20k on 10 year old money pit cars ?! With all the extra insurance and taxes?
There are both state run schools and private schools in Spain. For private education they would be looking at around 1000 euro a month for the two kids. Kids really need to have some knowledge of Spanish to move to a Spanish school just for basic communication purposes. Basic healthcare is free but you have to join and pay into a government health insurance scheme for full healthcare benefits.

I highly doubt they’ll be moving to Spain. If they do I’ll eat my sombrero!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry, but I can't get over that we are 2.5 months into the year and her hard-hitting content for her return to Youtube is her bloody food shop 🥴 🥴 🥴 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
7 tins of chopped tomato just to have in, incase it snows. 23 packets of chocolate pancakes because my kids like to have them as a breakfast starter before their main breakfast of type2 diabetes.
Some ham for sandwiches because woody like sandwiches for his lunch so I got some ham.
A burrito kit because we’re trying something new, my kids won’t eat it because it will contain some form of veg so they will probably have air for dinner.
I got a packet of pre chopped salad (probably dead iceberg lettuce) because I want to start eating healthy. It’s good to eat healthy if you want to lose weight and stuff so I’m trying to eat healthy so I got this bag of salad. I also got this white salad dressing because I’m trying to be healthy and make it taste nice so I can be healthy.
I got a big packet of mince which will make 6 meals.
I got some microwave rice for Steve because he likes to have rice with chicken which I also got because steve likes chicken.
3 green top milks, it doesn’t sit right on the boys tummy’s but honestly I’m beyond caring.
Some yoghurts because the boys like yoghurts so I got some yoghurts
Honestly Rebecca, I managed to predict your whole food shop. Think you should maybe invest in some cooking books, failing that, BBC good food have some free recipes online.
One thing I didn’t predict is that you, for reasons I’ll never understand, decided to buy baby shampoo for your 3 & 7 year old. Someone make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like a greasy woman. Why does she think anyone cares about what she’s wearing ffs. Just an excuse to flash her arse and camel toe

Reactions: 14
At least she’s admitting she’s a size large now, I wonder does she realise a large in H&M is a size 16/18 but of course she only will have bought a large because there were no other sizes left 🤥 we all know how begs has an issue with anything other than a size 10/12.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.