Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not even the not liking salad part it's being so animated and loud about it around her 3 year old for me.

She thinks she's so cute and quirky for not liking it but it's pathetic for a grown woman to go on like that and to say good nutritious food is rank in front of her children. They have no hope in hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She comes across really immature in the salad stories. Now we know she doesn’t like salad that clearly the reason why she doesn’t buy it for the boys. My two Bloody love cucumber and Tomatoes

Reactions: 31
So she basically hates any form of veg that tastes of veg. Unless it’s cooked in a sauce or hidden, she won’t eat it. Like a child with aversions. She was absolutely raised on chicken nuggets and chips by bad bev wasn’t she? Bet they stunk of chip fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What a sad life you have when you have to write your own international women's post about yourself pretending to be from Steve. Funny how the changed profile pic is the same one he uploaded. Coincidence....I think not beggy. We see you 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Talking about salad like a child throwing a tantrum over vegetables. Get a bleeping grip woman, you are a mother of 2.....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
7 tins of chopped tomato just to have in, incase it snows. 23 packets of chocolate pancakes because my kids like to have them as a breakfast starter before their main breakfast of type2 diabetes.
Some ham for sandwiches because woody like sandwiches for his lunch so I got some ham.
A burrito kit because we’re trying something new, my kids won’t eat it because it will contain some form of veg so they will probably have air for dinner.
I got a packet of pre chopped salad (probably dead iceberg lettuce) because I want to start eating healthy. It’s good to eat healthy if you want to lose weight and stuff so I’m trying to eat healthy so I got this bag of salad. I also got this white salad dressing because I’m trying to be healthy and make it taste nice so I can be healthy.
I got a big packet of mince which will make 6 meals.
I got some microwave rice for Steve because he likes to have rice with chicken which I also got because steve likes chicken.
3 green top milks, it doesn’t sit right on the boys tummy’s but honestly I’m beyond caring.
Some yoghurts because the boys like yoghurts so I got some yoghurts

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is this gem of a human among us???
OMG that is hilarious - as if the chauvinist pig Steve would even acknowledge IWD, let alone dedicate a post to her. I don’t follow him so could be wrong but his general gammonness does not lead me to believe that is something he would do. Even if he did write this, what a pair of cringy bastards. How desperate for a self esteem boost can you get.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine saying she’s an amazing mum 😂definitely wrote that post herself because the only person that could believe she’s a good parent is her!

Reactions: 26
The salad story just screams immaturity. Its so immature and rude to pretend to gag at food!
Maybe if she ate more salad and less tit she wouldnt have to sand her face and get rid of so much oil from her skin so many times a day..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here's whats happened, I'd bet my mortgage on it...

She's seen another insta hun she idolises eating salad regularly and as she does with every bit of clothing/foundation shade/holiday destination decided she'd copy...

Now I don't know about you lot but by the age of 27 I knew what foods I did and didn't like so if u knew u hated salad why in the bodeh possitifiteh would you waste money buying it, only to inevitably chuck it in the bin?

What I've noticed Dingle then does is gets angry (seemingly) that she can't afford something or can't pull it off and so then goes on a rant mocking the popular style that she's not quite managing to emulate....

Remember the bathroom rant ("it's not all about having a fancy new suit" 🤭) handbag ( she shared that Gary Vee video about not buying designer clothing to impress people) and today the OTT rant with heaving noises cos salads not her thing 😄🤦🏻‍♀️

Rebecca Lamb #whatever - Dingle the Salad Dodger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That salad rant 🙄 well beggy my love if you actually were a bit more adventurous and chucked in some onion, baby corn, cheese, avocado, potato, peppers you might find your salad is a bit tastier? A few sad dying lettuce leaves and a handful of sweetcorn! 😭 can’t cope, how has she gotten to the big age of 27 with such an immature fussy attitude to food. And in front of Woody as well.

Reactions: 40
It's a good job she doesn't want to live in Spain with all their fresh salad and vegetables ..... Oh wait a minute she does 🤣... She's a joke ...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
There is a youtuber called @madziemedia who covers other YouTube’s and calls out Bull tit! I wish he would cover her!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.