Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t she openly admitted on a q&a that she relentlessly messaged beaver on Instagram while he was with someone else after she’d seen him on a night out?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So the dungeon was their forever home but moving to Spain next year or so 🤪
Can someone do a favour for us blocked huns cos shits not adding up.....

Ask her why they went for that 3-4 week trip she mentioned in June 2018 then September 2018 they were viewing the dungeon and Dingle was getting emotional in vlogs saying she hopes their offer gets accepted cos it's their forever home?

Reactions: 22
Can someone do a favour for us blocked huns cos shits not adding up.....

They went for that 3-4 week trip she mentioned in June 2018 then September 2018 they were viewing the dungeon and single was getting emotional in vlogs saying she hopes their offer gets accepted cos it's their forever home?
It doesn’t add up because it’s just a crock of tit. She won’t move to Spain, she won’t go to Cuba, she won’t do a MacBook giveaway just like she didn’t get her Cayenne. It’s all bs to make her sound like she is rolling in money for her mlm scam, in the same way she tries on purple suits & pretends she’d wear them to go out when in reality we all know it’s already whizzing it’s way back to boohoo before her videos been edited. None of it comes to fruition. This girl is talk talk talk and zero action.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It doesn’t add up because it’s just a crock of tit. She won’t move to Spain, she won’t go to Cuba, she won’t do a MacBook giveaway just like she didn’t get her Cayenne. It’s all bs to make her sound like she is rolling in money for her mlm scam, in the same way she tries on purple suits & pretends she’d wear them to go out when in reality we all know it’s already whizzing it’s way back to boohoo before her videos been edited. None of it comes to fruition. This girl is talk talk talk and zero action.
Oh deffo but like at least cover your tracks to make it sound a bit believable given that there's literally dozens of videos saying the dungeons your forever home...

"We went to try it out in summer 2018 we thought it would be too difficult with the boys so we got the dungeon instead but corona virus has made us realise lifes very short to not follow your dreams blah blah blah"

Everything's so slapdash with her 🤣 she shocks me every day

Reactions: 15
She only wants to move to Spain so she can run about filming herself with her baps out and her flange hanging out of her too small play suits. Those 2 chavs wouldn’t last in Spain, they both barely get by with English.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh deffo but like at least cover your tracks to make it sound a bit believable given that there's literally dozens of videos saying the dungeons your forever home...

"We went to try it out in summer 2018 we thought it would be too difficult with the boys so we got the dungeon instead but corona virus has made us realise lifes very short to not follow your dreams blah blah blah"

Everything's so slapdash with her 🤣 she shocks me every day
Exactly, she lacks any form of brain cells. She just says whatever comes to her big rubbery lips

Reactions: 8
Alfie learning Spanish?!
I'm sorry but the boy can barely speak English!
And if she tried to get into an international school they would be laughed at. My kids now attend an international school as we know we wont be sticking around in scandinavia for ever, we will move this year but getting my youngest in even though his sister was attending was a nightmare. Good luck LumiLamb you'll need it

Reactions: 19
So very true! She is a proper lying Skank

Reactions: 5
Feel so embarrassed for her with all the spane talk, bleeping cringing cos we know it will never happen and by if some miracle it did, they would probably be back within a year, let’s face it going on holiday somewhere for 3 weeks is a very different reality to actually living somewhere, especially when you don’t even have a basic grasp of the language, she’s living in a dream world.

• Haha
No Rebecca let me set the record straight,what you actually thought was...View attachment 471457 😏😏
The first time ever I saw your face,
I thought you'd see the pound signs in my eyes,
And the clothes and the cars were the gifts you gave,
So my greed I had to disguise, my love,
From your ex I had you to prise.

And the first time ever I lay with you,
I planned your first child would be mine,
And I knew, oh joy, what your family was worth,
And I'd have money til the end of time, my love,
Cos your balls would forever be mine.

The first time ever I saw your face, your face, your gormless face.....

(Roberta Flack)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The only thing moving is that lip filler!
is the move to Spain before Cuba?
And before the bunk beds?
She meets all the Instagram buddies?
She uploads a YouTube video?
She burns that godawful eBay bikini?
She finds out why her face is so greasy?
she goes on a weekend away with her mum?
the wedding?
you get the idea 😂

• Haha
Sick of all her question n answers! Bloody obviously writing them herself, has all the photos ready to go with her prepared answers!
Such a shame she can't use the time to spend giving Alfie the help he so desperately needs, instead of face bleeping herself and the sodding Lumi 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 21
Sick of all her question n answers! Bloody obviously writing them herself, has all the photos ready to go with her prepared answers!
Such a shame she can't use the time to spend giving Alfie the help he so desperately needs, instead of face bleeping herself and the sodding Lumi 🤬🤬🤬🤬
That poor kid really needs some help
And they are just ignoring it !

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.