Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's just how you know the pair of them are immature as duck 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ if I'd have been in her position when I was doing well with channel mum I'd have thought bloody hell this could end at any moment better make some investments which will see me into old age and either renovated their barn and put it on air bnb, got an nvq level 3 online and opened a salon or invested in properties. Her former idol Lucy clearly realises this hence why she's got mama and me and is flipping houses now.
Can you imagine them having a property on Air B&B? People turning up and being greeted by that pair of imbeciles?

“Ellorrrr I’m beckeh, this is steeeeeve, he loves chicken and I love myself. We’ve got ✌🏼boys who are... around here somewhere? If ya see them feel free to take them in and feed them or entertain them as we can’t be arsed. Durnt bother asking us anything about the surrounding area... we durnt go out of the dungeon... unless it’s a lockdown then we drive 100 miles for some caaake. Suhhh yeh! I’m beckeh and he’s Steve sorrr welcum to arrrrrr barn, hope you’re doing really gud and have a realleh gud time and it’s gud”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Self care at dinner time? I wish she’d put her kids before herself never mind this self care tit.

Reactions: 18
When she shows herself having a bath at that time it makes her even harder to relate to! That kinda time I’m doing tea then cleaning up sorting our dog out tidying up chucking the hoover round yano just normal bloody life!! And then after that it’s obviously a priority for kids bath and bed! She’s so weird everything she does is odd

Reactions: 20
Since when did beggy chops ever mention white company let alone their towels? Fucks sake. Is there any band wagon she isnt jumping on? Whats the obsession with white conpany anyway. A white towel from b&m will dry your bum same as a white company one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Since when did beggy chops ever mention white company let alone their towels? Fucks sake. Is there any band wagon she isnt jumping on? Whats the obsession with white conpany anyway. A white towel from b&m will dry your bum same as a white company one
She can’t link the b&m one like she can the white company, like duck does she shop there, she just wanted something to aff link

Reactions: 12
She can’t link the b&m one like she can the white company, like duck does she shop there, she just wanted something to aff link
Vile greedy cow. Wants commission from products she doesnt own. All she wants to do is fleece her followers. Christ. Whats tbe world coming to when people make a living this way

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Rebecca get off that high horse of yours and stop comparing yourself to Caroline flack!! It was not ‘trolls’ that caused that poor woman’s death, now I suggest you stop speculating and attention seeking because what Caroline had to deal with is not the same as you logging on to a site to read about yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Rebecca get off that high horse of yours and stop comparing yourself to Caroline flack!! It was not ‘trolls’ that caused that poor woman’s death, now I suggest you stop speculating and attention seeking because what Caroline had to deal with is not the same as you logging on to a site to read about yourself.
ffs knew it wouldn’t be long before they jumped on the bandwagon again

Reactions: 15

The divvy cow is recommending people watch something before its aired. How can you make a recommendation without trying/watching content???!! And i wish people would stop banging on about caroline flack. Obviously its extremley tragic she took her own life. My best friend took her own life in june last year by taking pills. The reason for her doing so is unknown but she did have an extensive history of mental illness. What i do know is that nobody saw it coming- nobody. Its just not right or fair to speculate on the reasons - the victims usually go to great lengths to hide the reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She looked really stroppy when she was saying all the trolls should watch the documentary! She has nothing in common with Caroline Flack! Beggy Lamb brings all the negative comments on herself...constantly bragging, begging, lying, selling, bullshitting.

Reactions: 26
How can she even compare herself to Caroline Flack? This has really annoyed me. CF had a history of mental illness and suicide attempts. Her family have already stated that what happened was nothing to do with trolling. As usual Beggy has jumped on a bandwagon when she hasnt got a clue what she is talking about.
How about finding out the true facts before opening your ill educated mouth!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 29
The divvy cow is recommending people watch something before its aired. How can you make a recommendation without trying/watching content???!! And i wish people would stop banging on about caroline flack. Obviously its extremley tragic she took her own life. My best friend took her own life in june last year by taking pills. The reason for her doing so is unknown but she did have an extensive history of mental illness. What i do know is that nobody saw it coming- nobody. Its just not right or fair to speculate on the reasons - the victims usually go to great lengths to hide the reasons.
Totally agree. I’ve lost 3 friends to suicide recently and the reasons are unknown. Wasn’t a single sign whatsoever. Caroline Flacks family have said she struggled with depression and was obviously devastated about her court case & the impact it would have on both her career and personal life. She wasn’t your pal Rebecca, you know nothing. Rebecca is clueless when it comes to mental health and it really pisses me off. She told people to reach out to her if they were feeling down and when they did, she ignored them. Caroline Flack was a high profile figure, of course she’ll experience criticism and bad press at some point but what she experienced is entirely different to internet trolls and rebecca is a nobody. She acts like an absolute selfish witch all the time & expects everyone to lick her hole 24/7. What rebecca gets, she chooses to read herself and brings it on herself. She preaches all this ‘be kind’ and ‘be a nice person’ but slags off female celebrities and took the piss out of a complete stranger and broadcast it all over Instagram when she was doing her weekly Aldi shop and somehow that’s okay? Is that being kind Rebecca? Maybe it’s time she took a deep look in the mirror

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Dumb duck!
Get a grip you silly girl, Caroline Flack had a history of depression, she couldn't handle break ups! Her family stated this a short while ago!
Enjoy Begga, you can portray yourself as a victim later, we all know you are after the sympathy vote again!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Shame on you Rebecca, shame on you.
do not compare yourself to Caroline flack. Appalling behaviour. You’ve stooped to a new low!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The word 'troll' never even mentioned in the documentry. Rebecca will be fuming that she can't use the suicide of Caroline Flack for her own agenda.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She now looks like such a knob (shock!) posting about the show before actually watching it!

Reactions: 16
If Caroline had taken her own life due to "online trolling" I think her family would be getting involved in this stupid petition doing the rounds, don't you becks?

Also, I'd say 99% of people on here don't need to learn to be "a kind person" 🤮🤮🤮 (did anyone else throw up a bit in their mouth when she said that)

Were not the ones convincing desperate single mums in a pandemic to pay hundreds of pounds to "join your team" selling face sanders you can get on Amazon for £35 🙄 under the illusion they can make millions.
We're not the ones who stalked a man with a girlfriend.
We're not the ones who spend hundreds on tat for ourselves while our kids go about like street urchins and don't have proper beds.
We're not the ones who visibly favoured one child over another for months.
We're not the ones who say it's annoying we're having to stop our car for 30 seconds for an elderly person to get across the road.
We're not the ones who lambasted a woman who was just minding her own business shopping in Aldi on Instagram, cos her fashion sense didn't meet the dingle standards (not that that counts for anything 🙄🤮.)

So do let us know if the documentary taught you to be a "kiiiieeenndd persssssssunn" Won't you eggy begs? Fingers crossed!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This rhetoric of 'be kind' and online trolling causing Caroline's suicide was created by the media to absolve themselves of any guilt from hounding her and plastering her personal life all over the papers.

And influencers lapped it up because it generated engagement and click bait and fed their egos. LOOK HOW IMPORTANT I AM. SO IMPORTANT THAT IM TROLLED.

Bore off, for fucks sake. Read your self help books, watch your motivational speakers, have your afternoon baths, and keep the toxic positivity and fantasy trolling rants to yourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.