Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The so called fashion haul. Surely to god no one is going to say she looks good. She’s trailer trash. Only one looking a bit decent was the Green dress but the rest oh duck 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I mean they are both horrendous but she is literally the pound shop influencer 😂

7FE9523A-3119-4C4B-8D70-2BAE0FF4314C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
every single one of those items she has tried on are hideous, its either a boring bland colour, too baggy or too small!

Too good for you blocked huns to miss 🤢

EFD6B8B1-52F9-4C11-98B9-4F3F4382A6CE.jpeg

I’ve also just noticed the sandals 😳😳😳 she looks like she’s borrowed them from her grandad

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Doesn’t like the green dress yet still includes it in her reel to add a swipe up 🤷🏻‍♀️ Can’t make this tit up

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Why does she keep buying clothes in these awful drab beige tones. They do nothing for her at all and make her face look grey

Reactions: 13
Magic mirror on the wall!
Loads of shite in that haul!
All them clothes look so cheap!
Up her Flue they always creep!
She really is a selfish fucker!
Poor old beaver is a sucker!
Get you kids a bloody bed!
Spend your money on them!
Instead!
When you read this, you piece of scum!
Take my advice and act like a MUM!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She’s got spring and SUMMER mixed up 😂😂😂
all awful choices
Them shoes are the Chanel copies 🤮

• Haha
What the actual duck is she doing!!! What a state, makes every outfit look cheap and tacky, there’s no theme to her style it’s just random shite thrown together. Begs those black clumpy sandals are a no go, they do the cankles no favours!!

Reactions: 13
Cringing so much
She just hasn’t got ‘it’ has she... is you’re gonna do an outfit ‘Inspo’ would you not include different accessories, bags, jewellery...
she buys random stuff that she thinks is in and chucks it all on together....

Reactions: 9
None of those clothes are for spring?
Is she OK hun??
Spring in this country is normally one nice day surrounded by a load of cold, rainy days?
Not weather for showing off your flaps in an ill fitting playsuit??!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We will probably never see any of it again anyway I'm sure she returns it all then wears the same old tit day in day out. The way that she is smiling at herself posing looking at her phone actually makes me cringe 😅

Reactions: 14
The playsuit she's got a large in is the best I've seen anything fit her in years! Actually makes her look slimmish 😳🙆🏻

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.