Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says the woman who makes fake accounts to troll herself 🤣
The problem with Rebecca is, she isn't intelligent enough to understand half of what she actually posts. You're right, she trolls herself and buys followers, she really doesn't see the irony in her post because she's too thick.

Reactions: 20
I think the petition will be a good thing, if it actually happened, Beggy and probably many other influences would lose thousands of followers instantly. She wouldn't be able to buy her followers. If it gets rid of or makes social media hard work for scamming scum like Beggy, I'm in favour of the identity card
I’d happily log in with ID but then I’d also like social media to then not allow comments to be deleted.

I’d like people to know that I personally disagree with flogging lifestyles and tat to women to make them feel like they are ‘keeping up’ when really it is promoting debt and self doubt.

I’d like people to know I disagree with publishing every private moment of your children’s life on social media.

I’d like people to know that I disagree with influencers promoting ‘manifesting stuff’ over working regular jobs with promotions, pensions, job security, holiday and sick pay.

I‘d like people to know I disagree with filtered images and selling body confidence over exercising and eating well- including salads.

I‘d like people to know I disagree with the ‘gin o’clock’ bollocks of only getting through raising kids by drinking over enjoying good moments and understanding the exhaustion of parenting.

I’d like people to know that I disagree claiming mental health issues when everything doesn’t go right over understanding that there are many emotions in life and mental illness is different and needs more than a bath bomb to be fixed.

I‘d like people to know that woman being sold the nonsense that is ‘be kind’ doesn’t exonerate people from accountability and ‘be fair’ is more responsible.

I would happily use ID and my name to attach to comments associated with all of the above, because when this whole nonsense comes back to hurt their children and many other people, I will be able to say I stood up against it, I saw it and I said something.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
She honestly believe people commenting ‘did Steve write this’ is trolling 😩😂

She is like DFS, there is always 25% off lumispa 😂

975E5793-0D24-4D47-8760-33D4C1DE0C38.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s reposting a petition to make it necessary to verify a social media account with ID to prove someone’s identity and protect children from harmful activity....and yet she puts every aspect of her kid’s lives online 🙄
What’s she gona do then when it comes to all the fake accounts set up for twats like her to buy followers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’d happily log in with ID but then I’d also like social media to then not allow comments to be deleted.

I’d like people to know that I personally disagree with flogging lifestyles and tat to women to make them feel like they are ‘keeping up’ when really it is promoting debt and self doubt.

I’d like people to know I disagree with publishing every private moment of your children’s life on social media.

I’d like people to know that I disagree with influencers promoting ‘manifesting stuff’ over working regular jobs with promotions, pensions, job security, holiday and sick pay.

I‘d like people to know I disagree with filtered images and selling body confidence over exercising and eating well- including salads.

I‘d like people to know I disagree with the ‘gin o’clock’ bollocks of only getting through raising kids by drinking over enjoying good moments and understanding the exhaustion of parenting.

I’d like people to know that I disagree claiming mental health issues when everything doesn’t go right over understanding that there are many emotions in life and mental illness is different and needs more than a bath bomb to be fixed.

I‘d like people to know that woman being sold the nonsense that is ‘be kind’ doesn’t exonerate people from accountability and ‘be fair’ is more responsible.

I would happily use ID and my name to attach to comments associated with all of the above, because when this whole nonsense comes back to hurt their children and many other people, I will be able to say I stood up against it, I saw it and I said something.
I completely agree with everything you have said. I think vloggers/influencers (whatever they want to be called), need to be held accountable. If this is their job, then there should be some kind of monitoring and guidelines, if they fail to follow them they face the consequences and not start crying TROLLS or BULLIES. I do wonder if many of the people that go into this kind of work have the mind set, that no one should question or disagree, the rules don't apply to them. So many of them seem to have issues and would probably struggle/not last in a real time job or working environment

Reactions: 12
The other BEGGA is back and has more views on one video that Lambo has had in months combined ! Must say it makes me happy haha ! Both idiots but she must be shaking in her beige xls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She honestly believe people commenting ‘did Steve write this’ is trolling 😩😂

She is like DFS, there is always 25% off lumispa 😂

View attachment 477302
She has so many insecurities about her lifestyle and definitely about their relationship, she hates that it's obvious to others that everything she shows us, is clearly staged. The loved up happy couple are basically two people stuck with each other, even the intended wedding was fake. What a sad, miserable life it must be, trying to convince strangers you have the perfect life and relationship, you don't actually live and just concentrate on your family

Reactions: 10
Just called up my boss and said ‘soz mate I’m on the rag and not feeling it today, going to give WORK a miss, I know, I know, all the women that work here have periods and juggling everything WITHOUT a stay at home beever, etc etc but IV GOT TO PUT ME FIRST’. I’ll prob nip in later and hand out a few toxic positivity quotes and if your lucky, flash a bit of my mince beef’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Chat to your partner, friend, mum, LIFE COACH!!
oh duck off beggy lamb from dingle dungeon you absolute twit, you have a period, so does every other woman. Nothing special about you hun.
Life coach? Christ you know it’s bad when you have to PAY someone to listen to you!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Beggar Dingle and Steaver both follow the life coach 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 surprise Steaver hasn't told him to go home!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone could look at her and she’d cry? She says as she puts a photo up of herself she’s just taken for thousands to see and is smiling. Then posts another one of herself in the second story 🙄
Just take the f@#&ing day off, you don't need to announce it because nobody really cares! Her level of stupid is something else 😆

Reactions: 21
That screen shot of his racism should be sent to everyone she works with - it is disgusting

Reactions: 21
Imagine being the little freak who has bought hundreds of fake followers! Would make a real difference if each one had to be verified! I hope they do this, and stop comments being deleted! Also stop instashammers exploiting their kids. Would make a real difference!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Rebecca you are not an airport, you don’t need to announce your departure.
Take a day off, take two, NOBODY gives a tit!

It’s a good job she doesn’t have proper employment, imagine having to manage her!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sharing that petition for the UK government to DEBATE the issues makes not one bit of difference I don't think ....Facebook, Instagram and YouTube/Google are all based in America... Would the law not have to actually be passed there? 🤣

Let them continue embarrassing themselves 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ how funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.