Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been on for a few days so sorry if it's already been discussed but the other day she was like "guys I'm so weird, when I have a cuk-keh 🍪 I always need a drink after, a tea or milk or jooooooos. Is that weird? I'm so quirky and so funny aren't I Steve?".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Iv just seen on Steve’s insta one of the boys on a bike without a Helmet!!! I maybe wrong as they had a hat on but it didn’t look like they had a helmet on! I absolutely hate people not riding safely, my mum was always so strict with me and my brother as she lost a friend who fell off her bike without a helmet on!!! Stop buying crap and buy your kids a helmet!

Reactions: 9
So, that fake Lumeh will spiral my skin clean off my face? 😱

Confused how arse wipe creates any kind of comparison, but then I'm not a beauty blogging MLM Hun expert seller.

View attachment 469753These are the comments on her latest insta post over on her Boss babe shitskin account...no reply as yet!! 🙊😆😏
She won't reply to this. There are questions weeks old on her posts that have gone unanswered, even ones asking what to order and for links and prices.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she loves the Yorkshire dales so much that she can’t wait to piss off to spaaaaane. Shut the duck up begs you contradicting twit, her moods are enough to give anyone whiplash. Deffo something seriously wrong in this woman’s head.

Reactions: 21
I've got a tattle challenge for everyone seeing as how she's got a bee in her bonnet about how "tit" the lumi dupe is...

Next time she shows a fake/dupe product we need to comment on her insta post/YouTube video with the same energy she's giving this other face vibrator today...

Examples...

When she shows her cabinet with the holes in showing off all her bags.... "Hi hun, hope you're well couldn't help but noticing your fake bags, I would advise only buying the real thing as the replica bag trade has very close links to human trafficking"

When she shows one of her mates businesses selling FM fragrances 😂 "you should only buy the real things hun, these don't contain the same high quality ingredients as the actual perfume designers will use"

And so on and so forth

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I've got a tattle challenge for everyone seeing as how she's got a bee in her bonnet about how "tit" the lumi dupe is...

Next time she shows a fake/dupe product we need to comment on her insta post/YouTube video with the same energy she's giving this other face vibrator today...

Examples...

When she shows her cabinet with the holes in showing off all her bags.... "Hi hun, hope you're well couldn't help but noticing your fake bags, I would advise only buying the real thing as the replica bag trade has very close links to human trafficking"

When she shows one of her mates businesses selling FM fragrances 😂 "you should only buy the real things hun, these don't contain the same high quality ingredients as the actual perfume designers will use"

And so on and so forth
I ADORE this idea 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That was the most uninspiring reel I have ever seen. I have a travel Instagram (9k followers started 6 months ago with no knowledge and a basic camera) and during lockdown I have been showing parts of my very small council area that I have been restricted to and my reels are 100 times better than that and I live in a very unnoteworthy part of Scotland 😂

Reactions: 12
"Just stop here Steve and let me get out. Right, now drive through that stream while I videohhh you and then stop so I get back in."

Like. What the duck. Their whole life is like that. Ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
'I use this Iconic stuff daily, can't recommend it enough'

Its so fantastic that she neglected to mention it in her previous make up video 🤣 Also who would have thought that lip gloss makes your lips glossy!!! Absolute genius this woman, glass ceilings shattering all round

#gloweh

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I thought the lumi made the skin 'glowy and dewy' so there was no need to wear make-up.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm confused. Is it the gloweh, dewiness of iconic that makes her skin greasy as a chip pan? Or is it the amazing non fake buy cheap by twice lumi 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.