Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked really stroppy when she was saying all the trolls should watch the documentary! She has nothing in common with Caroline Flack! Beggy Lamb brings all the negative comments on herself...constantly bragging, begging, lying, selling, bullshitting.
she really needs to educate herself on Caroline Flacks background if she wants to keep using her as an example, she had a history of suicide attempts dating back years, usually when relationships had ended. It is tragic what happened, and sadly no one but Caroline knew the exact reason. As for Rebecca constantly blaming trolls, its quite worrying ,as she has set up accounts to troll her own posts, because it was the only wat for her to justify claims that she was trolled and bullied. Rebecca hates anyone with a different opinion, or the audacity to point out if something is dangerous or wrong, interestingly she had posted comments about people who were on Love Island that were less than kind, so maybe before calling others trolls, she needs to look at her own behaviour.

If Caroline had taken her own life due to "online trolling" I think her family would be getting involved in this stupid petition doing the rounds, don't you becks?

Also, I'd say 99% of people on here don't need to learn to be "a kind person" 🤮🤮🤮 (did anyone else throw up a bit in their mouth when she said that)

Were not the ones convincing desperate single mums in a pandemic to pay hundreds of pounds to "join your team" selling face sanders you can get on Amazon for £35 🙄 under the illusion they can make millions.
We're not the ones who stalked a man with a girlfriend.
We're not the ones who spend hundreds on tat for ourselves while our kids go about like street urchins and don't have proper beds.
We're not the ones who visibly favoured one child over another for months.
We're not the ones who say it's annoying we're having to stop our car for 30 seconds for an elderly person to get across the road.
We're not the ones who lambasted a woman who was just minding her own business shopping in Aldi on Instagram, cos her fashion sense didn't meet the dingle standards (not that that counts for anything 🙄🤮.)

So do let us know if the documentary taught you to be a "kiiiieeenndd persssssssunn" Won't you eggy begs? Fingers crossed!
Don't forget when she posted nasty comments about the engineer who was fixing her Arga,I cant remember if it was in the old house, she posted on IG how he stank of body odour. There's nothing remotely nice or kind about her, other wise her kids wouldn't still be sleeping on the floor

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Does she ever post content without copying others? I knew she’d be on the trolls warpath!
She gives as good as she gets & more!

Does she keeps the clothes she poses in & af links? I think she sends most of them back once she has taken her pic for the gram!

Reactions: 16
How many days in a row do we recon she’s gonna wear that yellow sweater?

She wearing it in her last 2 grid posts taken a day apart although they look like 2 completely different tops because one of the pictures is so heavily filtered.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she has been as passionate about pulling Steve up for the things he has said...he has been very offensive with the comments and words he's used in the past. If there is one thing in life I cant stand - its double standards.
For me personally I would never comment about someone on their looks or anything like that but what I do do is to talk about her 'business' facts (she has created herself as a business afterall). Facts that she has put out there for everyone to see. The same as she passes judgement on things like other companies products - not always kindly either 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I predict a screenshot of a “troll” message (which she’s sent herself) at some point today.. you know just to turn the attention onto her.. followed by a be kind post in her eBay bikini..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I predict a screenshot of a “troll” message (which she’s sent herself) at some point today.. you know just to turn the attention onto her.. followed by a be kind post in her eBay bikini..
Predictable at this point isn’t it

Reactions: 12
Be kind you say Beggy, I’ve just been reading up on your so called ‘business’ where around 85% of members make no commission at all in a year and only 0.44% of members make more than they would in a normal job. And the only way for you to make money is by your recruits to be losing money, so you sign up people telling them it’s free when in fact it will cost them £1800 (roughly) a year to keep their account open so you get to make a percentage off this money they spend, be kind beggy and stop encouraging people to get into debt and selling them a false dream you hypocritical twit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
She really can’t understand the adult word and just doesn’t grasp any understanding of the bigger picture. Stick to your Aldi food haul love and you can’t even do a decent job of that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Her continued manipulation of the tragic death of CF is absolutely bleeping disgusting. Taking the documentary last night that hadn’t even aired yet and trying to use it to rant about “trolls” - that’s so low.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Be kind to your children! Stop making them sleep on the floor when you splash the cash on yourself! Give them attention instead of sticking them in front of a dvd! help them with any other needs they have, instead of ignoring the issue! be kind.. be a decent mother same thing...

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Rebecca is such a bizarre individual, she posted for 3 days when CF passed away she was that affected by it (so she says) yet went to centre parcs the day after her own Nan passed. Then when it was CF birthday there was no mention at all on Rebeggas Instagram. She’s happy to shout about it IF it fits her own agenda, she’s a lying, untrustworthy, disingenuous person, this is why her Instagram doesn’t grow, her YouTube channel is failing and why her MLM scheme will not take off, before long people can see through the bull tit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Her continued manipulation of the tragic death of CF is absolutely bleeping disgusting. Taking the documentary last night that hadn’t even aired yet and trying to use it to rant about “trolls” - that’s so low.
But that is Rebecca, she ALWAYS talks about things without having full knowledge of what she's talking about and ends up looking like an idiot. It's very clear to see, she doesn't have a clue about mental health and really should shut up. Because of the platform she has, her spouting ill/misinformed twaddle is more dangerous. I really hope that one day all these vloggers are held accountable for everything they post and do online, too many of them use other people's tragedies as contents and personally, I think that is very poor taste

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder if she has been as passionate about pulling Steve up for the things he has said...he has been very offensive with the comments and words he's used in the past. If there is one thing in life I cant stand - its double standards.
For me personally I would never comment about someone on their looks or anything like that but what I do do is to talk about her 'business' facts (she has created herself as a business afterall). Facts that she has put out there for everyone to see. The same as she passes judgement on things like other companies products - not always kindly either 🤷‍♀️
This a billion percent!

Did anyone see that stupid thing she posted the other day about going on to someone else's insta and telling them what you don't like is like going into someone's house and telling the owner you don't like the furniture and is very rude blah blah blah

No big begs, whilst that may be case for a random person you know who just so happens to have a public profile, for an influencer using their Instagram to make money it's more accurate to say it's like someone going to a shop/business, let's say Tesco. If customers are going to Tesco and the store is scruffy, the product selection is crap and they're using misleading advertising then customers have every right to complain and Tesco should do something about it as the people complaining are how the store makes money...

If she'd only accept this maybe she could get her channel growing again through actual followers and not irinas and katias 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has absolutely no right to talk about being kind.

Rebecca, your fiancé tweeted his hate towards ‘fat birds’ and also said people shouldn’t speak their native language in this country. I believe he said they should ‘go home’.

You live under the same roof as a racist who also drags anyone down that isn’t a size 10.
Maybe re evaluate your current situation before speaking about trolls. After all, your actions and lack of basic care for your children are the reason people have so much to say about you.

No one, and I mean absolutely no one, has any reason to be jealous of you. You hold absolutely no value in the influencer world and are a laughing stock amongst your peers.
I think I speak for most people on tattle when I say you have nothing we want. You are marrying a pig, your children require attention and educational help, your lack of culinary skills are worryingly poor for an adult, you have no viable job, you lie and delete your way through social media and you couldn’t bleeping pay me to live in your home. Not even for a night.
Do yourself a favour. Be quiet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I’ve just noticed her waffling caption about trolls again 😴 honestly these people 🤮

Rebecca you have a life coach, wear clothes that have ‘positive’ slogans on, buy books about how to be happy, join zoom calls so other women can try and brainwash you and constantly bang on about how great your life is because you are so bleeping lost, you are the unhappy one 👌🏽

View attachment 485487

Also just to add we ain’t wasting our lives because we are in a bleeping LOCKDOWN we don’t have anything else to do 😂
I don’t know about you lot but my life is comparatively fine compared to the desperate housewife of the dales. They do talk some bullshit don’t they. If they believe in all that so much then they wouldn’t waste their ‘energy’ giving the subject any oxygen. Make your mind up Beggy

You blocked huns need to be treated to the full view of this photo 😂

View attachment 486222
She’s not gonna give up with that cap is she? She looks like a Beverly Hillbilly

This a billion percent!

Did anyone see that stupid thing she posted the other day about going on to someone else's insta and telling them what you don't like is like going into someone's house and telling the owner you don't like the furniture and is very rude blah blah blah

No big begs, whilst that may be case for a random person you know who just so happens to have a public profile, for an influencer using their Instagram to make money it's more accurate to say it's like someone going to a shop/business, let's say Tesco. If customers are going to Tesco and the store is scruffy, the product selection is crap and they're using misleading advertising then customers have every right to complain and Tesco should do something about it as the people complaining are how the store makes money...

If she'd only accept this maybe she could get her channel growing again through actual followers and not irinas and katias 🙄😂
That quote from the same woman that regularly asks followers to give her ideas for giveaways (that never happen) content for her stories including sending in embarrassing stories etc, all as bait to post her lump of lard in various embarrassing poses and facial expressions (and helping her engagement obvs. Me? cynical? never!) You’re earning money from your followers ya scruff, they can say what they like if they think your content is tit. The truth hurts

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
‘Self care,always’ but do they ever go out of their way for the kids ?

‘Self care ...it doesn’t have to be all face masks and bath bombs,it can be having clothes that fit and a proper bed’

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know about you lot but my life is comparatively fine compared to the desperate housewife of the dales. They do talk some bullshit don’t they. If they believe in all that so much then they wouldn’t waste their ‘energy’ giving the subject any oxygen. Make your mind up Beggy

She’s not gonna give up with that cap is she? She looks like a Beverly Hillbilly

That quote from the same woman that regularly asks followers to give her ideas for giveaways (that never happen) content for her stories including sending in embarrassing stories etc, all as bait to post her lump of lard in various embarrassing poses and facial expressions (and helping her engagement obvs. Me? cynical? never!) You’re earning money from your followers ya scruff, they can say what they like if they think your content is tit. The truth hurts
🥴🙄😂👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

This was it, what an idiot 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Be careful, because as your 'mother' I am a complete bleep and need to keep filming you for cOntEnt rather than actually take care of you. She's such a stupid witch!

Reactions: 7
What’s the name of the site where you can watch their stories if you’ve been blocked again please??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.