Rebecca Lamb #64 pretending she’s rich, kids look like extras from Oliver Twist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boss Babe Millionaire 🤣🤣
Come see my straws, i need all the pennies i can get! 🤩🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did Alfie say they look - "horribles"??? Poor boy, then her daft scoffing laughing 🙄 why would you even involve a 7 year old - my 7 year old would tell me to go away! He wouldn't be hanging around my arse in the first place he would he on his xbox, playing lego, figures, dressing up - he's not interested 🥴

The fact she is acting like this fake device is a load of crap but she bought a blackhead sucker from Shein and that's ok kills me 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did Alfie say they look - "horribles"??? Poor boy, then her daft scoffing laughing 🙄 why would you even involve a 7 year old - my 7 year old would tell me to go away! He wouldn't be hanging around my arse in the first place he would he on his xbox, playing lego, figures, dressing up - he's not interested 🥴

The fact she is acting like this fake device is a load of crap but she bought a blackhead sucker from Shein and that's ok kills me 😆😆
The horrible comment is quite bizarre because the product was boxed nicely and looked really presentable.
She missed a trick there, she could have said, ‘So far so good; it looks well packaged and has a clean design aesthetic in the packaging but don’t be fooled by the box. Let’s have a look at the actual product you are buying.’

*Obviously she couldnt actually say this ☝because she can’t string a sentence together!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
She's a parody at this point

Unbox the item..

Rebecca: recoiling in horror "aaah hide my eyes, it's hideous"

You'd have thought she'd have learnt from the matalan ad that no good things come from scripting her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I think ‘horibassss’ is exactly what he said. She needs to stop concerning herself with face scrubbers and start teaching her 7 year old to talk properly, why is she so oblivious to the fact that her kids need help. Mother of the year right there.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
All this coming from the girl that frequently shops at Primark etc. Absolutely nothing wrong with those shops, but they sell cheaper versions of designer items. She’s a moron. Totally isolating the majority of her followers by pretending to be something she’s not.
Isn’t aldi also well known for duping everything from skincare to chocolates to bloody big name pizzas - She is so embarrassing and contradictory it’s hilarious. She will say absolutely anything, with no shame, whatever pays, or to her mind, sticks a finger up to tattle but it backfires immediately.

Reactions: 17
Whys she teaching Alfie to say it looks horrible when it looks like an a:a replica of what she sells? Make it make sense dingle

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She just doesn’t make any attempt to sound professional at all. Straight away ‘urgh I can’t even deal’, and the moaning about the noise when the lumi is louder and makes an annoying clacking. It’s been bought purely to slag off and make more sales rather than make any actual comparison.

Reactions: 21
Did her head really have to be in this picture 🤦🏻‍♀️😂View attachment 469742
So professional - swear words in a comparison ad. Really makes me believe that it’s an honest comparison and not just Beggy who stopped growing as a person in year 10 using insults to try and goad people into buying her even shiter version. She’s embarrassing

Reactions: 31
Anyone else hoping it was the Lumi that she knocked on the floor at the end 🤣

Rebecca next time your in Aldi, don't be buying the candles, don't be sucked into dupes, spend the cash on Jo Malone 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Why are the lumi huns always trying to convince people how good the lumi is. The sheep will buy so please just stop, we don’t want to see it

Reactions: 13
Has she deleted some of that story now? I was sure she said it looked rubbish when she was just looking at the box.

Reactions: 2
58D4D9D3-59EF-4468-8D7F-005E0F669FC2.jpeg
These are the comments on her latest insta post over on her Boss babe shitskin account...no reply as yet!! 🙊😆😏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She was barely touching the paper with lumi and pushed right down with the other one 🤷🏼‍♀️ Such an equal test there!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
"Urrrr ma goddd guysss luk at me taking so much care to barely touch the tissue with ma lumeh and then here I am clumsily pressing the fake howwibal Lumeh down on the tissue. So howwibal, so tit."

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.