Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
I am really interested to see if these two use their votes tomorrow! I hope so but I fear there will be no mention of the election because they’re not bothered or they will have a sorreh excuse why they couldn’t 🙄
Steve- I voted Toreh because of people coming here,speaking their own language...they should speak English and because the NHS can’t cope with obesiteh and if it’s one thing I can’t stand it’s fat birds.
Becky- I voted for the red wuns, ‘cause I like red and it’s super cute,so I put my little cross on that wun and I saw on Instagram they are called Labour and I was in Labour so I know how it feels and it said they encourage a melting pot and that’s like a cute little slow cooker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

HumanPerson

Rebecca Lamb #21 Pup for the gram and the boys had pox, what’s going on with the ginger locks?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Bec3007

VIP Member
Hahaha giveaways off her own back. You mean all the silly companies who gift you things? When you nosey through and think yeah ill keep this, oh this looks shit into the giveaway box it goes and I’ll look like such a kind person. Fuuuuuuuuck off. I’d lock myself in a cupboard if I had to go on my story and beg for likes & comments, how embarrassing!! More fool the idiots who actually done it. I think yoghurt pouches are great for picnics but I think they’re pointless for at home, I’d rather encourage my son to feed himself with a spoon. Oh wait sorry Rebecca, I forgot you don’t encourage things like talking and independence 🤭

I’m about to get a bit personal here but you’ll get why and this isn’t for pity, just to prove a point. I cannot stand when she bangs on about ‘strong woman build each other up not tear each other down’ do not talk to me about a strong woman. Rebecca you’re 26 and have had every single thing handed to you on a silver spoon. I’m 24. Long story short my parents didn’t want me, I’ve watched my grandad take his last breath and then arrange his funeral at 19 years old and I’ve been in a very horrific abusive relationship. Dare I say I am the back bone of a very small family unit. I understand my life could have been worse, but it could have been better too. So don’t you fucking dare talk about strong woman because you are weak, you are pathetic and you are a shitty person. People here may come on a website and talk about you but that doesn’t define them as a person. I am a strong woman and from being on these threads for a while, there are some amazing and clever woman on here who are 1000% better than you’ll ever be.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Minime33

Rebecca lamb 21# jingle bells the dungeon smells, ginger hair hooray, gotta beg for likes so woody don’t freeze at night from his crap duvet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

francisjmeader

Puts phone on side,
Opens camera,
Clicks timer,
Picks up Woody,
Cuddles Woody,
Picks up phone,
Filters picture, uploads to insta
Captions ‘Moments like this’
Stays on phone for the rest of the day

Yea, cute moment x

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Casperron

VIP Member
I wouldn’t be surprised if the reason woody and Alfie don’t have separate bedrooms because they’re growing cannabis in the spare room. No other explanation for having that kind of disposable income whilst being unemployed. It would be the perfect place for it, and also explains why Rebecca is off her rocker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

KiKiGreen

You live in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales. Oscar is a staffie, a fit breed who will run about the moors for hours. Now you’ve added an English bulldog which is a Brachycephalic breed. Meaning she’ll be breathing out her arse if you try and take her on a similar walk.

Really well thought out breed choice. Dick.

Reactions: 47

Char93

I feel like i might get jumped on for saying this but after spending the weekend with my 5 year old nephew Alfie just seems so off for a boy of his age and i mean that in the sense they've clearly held him back in naturally progressing and growing as a human, i notice he doesnt ever have friends over or go to theirs even just for tea or weekend playdates since they live far out, now i live in a town not a village but my nephew does football and karate (and has learnt to count in mandarin from it) you cant keep him in he wants to be with his friends all the time being a little lad, even things like he loves marvel you could say any character and he'd tell you all about them. Alfie doesnt seem to have any of that she's just keeping him in this lonely bubble with no real interests or passion except seeking attention from invisible people, as much as his behaviour annoys the crap out of me i do feel genuinely sorry for him imagine when he gets to secondary and not only is his mum half naked online for everyone to make fun of but he actually thinks its normal and has no real life social skills to deal with it.

Reactions: 46

Eli15

Rebecca lamb 21: Got myself a Mabel, yet my life is still unstable. Woody got the pox, & I've got ginger locks!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

francisjmeader

When it’s Monday morning and you forget you haven’t mentioned your Nan dying for a while because you’ve been too busy prancing around with a new baby, sorry I mean dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Rachybaby0116

Moments like this... when I set my camera up on the side and call my child to give me a cuddle to make it look spontaneous. Said child grabs opportunity for a mummy cuddle believing it to be genuine and not for the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

liarliarliar

Lmao funniest thing of this morning is Elleh telling someone else to get a hobby. I am howling 😂😂😂😂😂 She has no life never mind even a hobby 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jambojambo

VIP Member
What a fucking surprise them breed’s come in close to a grand but still she cant replace a slow cooker or get a quilt for her son who quite clearly is gagging for attention as seen at the start of the video sat in his car seat repeating and me and me

rebecca you’re a fucking disgrace

No thought to how oscars going to react to the puppy either dumb as fuckery

Reactions: 40

Red85

Only just catching up ... If she's struggling to be happy she could watch this video i saw on YouTube one time .. it's a good one and really helped lift me from depression and anxiety it was by ....Rebecca lamb!!! and it was all about thinking yourself happy .... So go watch your own shitty advice and you'll be happy in no time 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Mum123

VIP Member
Omg she’s actually begging people to like her posts because you know, it’s her job and it’s super hard work, not just taking a photo you know of your poor, ill child looking so poorly on holiday, but ya know, it is her job so please like my post I’m begging you.
What an utter embarrassment she is and so cringe!

• Haha

NellieMo

VIP Member
Anyone who films their kids in the bath and puts it on the internet for strangers to watch is just a complete weirdo.