Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like i might get jumped on for saying this but after spending the weekend with my 5 year old nephew Alfie just seems so off for a boy of his age and i mean that in the sense they've clearly held him back in naturally progressing and growing as a human, i notice he doesnt ever have friends over or go to theirs even just for tea or weekend playdates since they live far out, now i live in a town not a village but my nephew does football and karate (and has learnt to count in mandarin from it) you cant keep him in he wants to be with his friends all the time being a little lad, even things like he loves marvel you could say any character and he'd tell you all about them. Alfie doesnt seem to have any of that she's just keeping him in this lonely bubble with no real interests or passion except seeking attention from invisible people, as much as his behaviour annoys the crap out of me i do feel genuinely sorry for him imagine when he gets to secondary and not only is his mum half naked online for everyone to make fun of but he actually thinks its normal and has no real life social skills to deal with it.

Reactions: 46
I feel like i might get jumped on for saying this but after spending the weekend with my 5 year old nephew Alfie just seems so off for a boy of his age and i mean that in the sense they've clearly held him back in naturally progressing and growing as a human, i notice he doesnt ever have friends over or go to theirs even just for tea or weekend playdates since they live far out, now i live in a town not a village but my nephew does football and karate (and has learnt to count in mandarin from it) you cant keep him in he wants to be with his friends all the time being a little lad, even things like he loves marvel you could say any character and he'd tell you all about them. Alfie doesnt seem to have any of that she's just keeping him in this lonely bubble with no real interests or passion except seeking attention from invisible people, as much as his behaviour annoys the crap out of me i do feel genuinely sorry for him imagine when he gets to secondary and not only is his mum half naked online for everyone to make fun of but he actually thinks its normal and has no real life social skills to deal with it.
I agree. I also think little Woody has been held back too as he can only say a handful of words when she gets him to repeat her... ‘baby’ ‘goat’ ‘bus’. My son has just turned 3 and I’m having full blown conversations with him. I don’t see woody being able to do that come age 3

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I completely agree, the sad thing is Rebecca wants them to remain babies as if they are dolls to play with, I'm not sure if she is knowingly isolating the boys. My only concern that it maybe for her own selfish reasons, she very easily puts herself/Steve first, the boys education and sometimes health/safety is put second to a freebie holiday, something she wants or wants to do or her vlogging. I think Woody may thrive once he's at school, he will probably benefit from the interaction with his peers and adults who will teach him and help him to progress. I do feel strongly about the amount of school Alfie misses for holidays, sickness can't be helped but 3 separate holidays this year, during term time is for his parents selfish needs, he can't make up everything he missed during those weeks and sadly he doesn't have anyone at home who is bright enough to help him catch up

Reactions: 8
Is she trying to compete with Charlotte Louise Taylor/Kerry Whelpdale? I like watching their shopping/cooking videos as it is varied so I can get ideas. They show how to cook and suggestions for serving...I just don’t get the purpose of Becceh showing her food shop or slow cooker fails. How are people finding this inspiring?
She's not in the same league as Kerry Whelpdale, her hauls and cookery videos are well planned and professional. I think Rebecca wants maximum reward for the least amount of effort. After the shopping she put on that fake sad voice, saying she had to film a vlog to be uploaded. Couple of hours later, no video, so one of her staged Instagram Q&As. Strange how she's so upbeat, laughing, dancing around and posing for pictures then when she has to do some work, she's very low and struggling. It all seems very orchestrated. She calls vlogging 'her job', I think it's more of a distraction from just how bored and trapped she really feels. She appears to have very few skills to do something other than prance around taking selfies and posing half naked

Reactions: 11
Ive said something similar before. Alfie will still be watching bing in secondary. When asked what he done during the holidays? CBeebies land. It’s ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love it when people like Rebecca post quotes like she has today

"people who are happy are always evaluating themselves and making themselves better, people who are unhappy are always judging others" not a direct quote, but you know the bollox I mean. 🤣

It always makes me laugh at the irony, that you, by posting that Rebecca, are judging people, you are putting yourself into the first category, and judging who you think fits into each. Though I'm sure all that goes way over her head 🤷‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 18
Completely agree. He just doesn’t seem to have anything about him, no hobbies, real interests. There’s just nothing from them as parents. no football, no karate, no swimming, no sports, no extra curricular. He doesn’t even have toys he’s always playing with like marvel or trains or into gaming etc. They’re just the kind of parents who have kids and think feeding them and bathing them is all they need to do once they’ve passed toddler stage.

Reactions: 9
Last year for Christmas she got the boys
•Happyland stuff
•Quad
•Wooden Garage
•Wooden Kitchen
•Picnic set
•Wooden cars
•Nesting eggs
•Playmobil

I know someone will jump on me and say “my kids play with each other’s stuff” but most of that stuff is for woodys age bar the quad and Playmobil. While I’m happy there’s a lot there for woody, he probably didn’t even get to enjoy them with Alfie around. Alfie was almost 5 at that point, I think he’s a little big for it. Plus I love how Alfie can share woodys but there was no chance woody could share Alfie’s. I can’t wait to see what she gets them this year.

Reactions: 14
•Happyland stuff
•Quad
•Wooden Garage
•Wooden Kitchen
•Picnic set
•Wooden cars
•Nesting eggs
•Playmobil

I know someone will jump on me and say “my kids play with each other’s stuff” but most of that stuff is for woodys age bar the quad and Playmobil. While I’m happy there’s a lot there for woody, he probably didn’t even get to enjoy them with Alfie around. Alfie was almost 5 at that point, I think he’s a little big for it. Plus I love how Alfie can share woodys but there was no chance woody could share Alfie’s. I can’t wait to see what she gets them this year.
I wonder what she done with the wooden kitchen don’t think we’ve ever seen it or seen them play with it

Reactions: 12
•Happyland stuff
•Quad
•Wooden Garage
•Wooden Kitchen
•Picnic set
•Wooden cars
•Nesting eggs
•Playmobil

Where are all these toys ??
In the play room they haven’t done yet because £££ oh wait she’s just bough a puppy for £££
Cock womble

I’ve always thought she treats Alfie like he’s a baby, and that can come across in his behaviour (don’t shout at me for that, I know it’s not his fault, the blame is entirely with those two knobheads he has for parents) I don’t think they put any thought into the boys and their lives when they moved to that dungeon, how can they go out and play with friends or have friends over when they live half an hour away from civilisation?! All those boys do is sit in front of the telly and eat Rebs curreh. Never see them playing games or with toys, it’s sad really

I love it when people like Rebecca post quotes like she has today

"people who are happy are always evaluating themselves and making themselves better, people who are unhappy are always judging others" not a direct quote, but you know the bollox I mean. 🤣

It always makes me laugh at the irony, that you, by posting that Rebecca, are judging people, you are putting yourself into the first category, and judging who you think fits into each. Though I'm sure all that goes way over her head 🤷‍♀️🤣
I think she posts quotes without understanding the meaning behind them, basically lots of other jnfluencers do it, so she has to copy

Reactions: 11
•Happyland stuff
•Quad
•Wooden Garage
•Wooden Kitchen
•Picnic set
•Wooden cars
•Nesting eggs
•Playmobil

My 5 year old last year wanted a remote control car, a bat cave with figures, dinosaurs, hot wheels tracks for his cars, he's also into moon sand and quite complex crafting projects, he wanted a football kit and a clothes from his favourite gamers merchandising site. He's now really into minecraft 🤦‍♀️ I limit his screen time but minecraft is all him and his school friends talk about at the moment. He played with the toys on the quote above between the ages of 2-3

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.