Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she ever confirm or deny that center parcs was gifted? I remember not seeing anything marked as an AD, but not sure if they or Steve's family actually paid?
Just that Charlotte Louise Taylor is on a gifted trip away in center parcs this weekend. 🤔 Made me a bit suspicious!
Only reason I think it may not have been gifted, is because ALL Steve's family were there, but I bet his parents paid for it. Let's be honest everything's either gifted or paid for by Steve or his family, she knew what she was doing when she suckered him into dumping his ex.

No-one would know about him being a cheat if she hadn't brought attention to it herself I'm guessing? This is a gossip website, so people will gossip and speculate on rumours. She's made her life a soap opera by selling her whole life online for financial gain, so that's exactly how it will be treated.
You're right, she did raise it, 18 mnths to 2 yrs ago. After that it was once again brought up by people who actually know them and work with Steve. If they don't want people talking about them, maybe they should stop putting their lives online for money

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker.... first time poster found this thread after reading about Hunters & Heels 😱 what an eye opener, just wanted to ask who is LJC?

Thank you 😊
At first I kept seeing people commenting about the copying, so I had a look at a few of LJCs vlogs, I was surprised just how much Rebecca does copy her,it's verging creepy when it comes to clothes, hair etc, I do wonder if that's why Rebecca wanted to go blonde

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone who films their kids in the bath and puts it on the internet for strangers to watch is just a complete weirdo.

Reactions: 38
Anyone who films their kids in the bath and puts it on the internet for strangers to watch is just a complete weirdo.
hear bloody hear.

I have 2 little boys and a baby, and there are a few selected people, my mum/dad etc I would send a cute photo of my boys in the bath to (obvs bits covered) so it completely blow my mind she films them in the bath, and the other day she filmed herself undressing Woody 🤯 why the hell would she do that

Reactions: 21
hear bloody hear.

I have 2 little boys and a baby, and there are a few selected people, my mum/dad etc I would send a cute photo of my boys in the bath to (obvs bits covered) so it completely blow my mind she films them in the bath, and the other day she filmed herself undressing Woody 🤯 why the hell would she do that
Sadly parents like her put their kids at risk by having them online

Reactions: 11
She's been unusually quiet today. I'm calling a 'day in the life with our new puppy' or a 'train my puppy with me' vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This cute little top, I'll put a link for it, lots have asked about it, funny that hun, it's the first time you've shown it, hate affiliate links and the lots have asked for it mentality of these people.

Reactions: 19
This cute little top, I'll put a link for it, lots have asked about it, funny that hun, it's the first time you've shown it, hate affiliate links and the lots have asked for it mentality of these people.
Was literally just going to say this 😂

Reactions: 5
I have a Staffordshire terrier had her since she was a pup,shes now 13.a few years ago we added to our fur family and rescued a Male Staffordshire terrier from a dog place for dogs that had been found or needed rehoming.
when I was thinking about another dog I spent months deciding before I got another if it was the right decision for our family our dog our lifestyle.
I also took my dog to the place so she could meet other dogs the first dog she didnt get on with and the second was our boy dog who was 5 years old at the time.i also took my children separately to meet him spent time walking with him and getting to know him.
why oh why did she get a breed that's not compatible with a staffy shes not done her research and just jumped straight In with a puppy 🤦🏻‍♀️with young kids and another dog who's just lost it's best friend.Her dog could even turn on the puppy and the kids could be in the way at the time.i dread to think.

I couldn't bare to replace my dogs straight away if they died, I'd miss them to much they are apart of my family my babies.shes one heartless witch.
If your reading this reb your a bleeping selfish bleep!!!

shes a bleeping liar you can rehome with young kids I got our staffy from a rescue place and they were fine with it.i had also been and visited another rescue place and they was fine.everything that comes out of her mouth is pure tit!
It was me who originally said it, because that’s what we found, EVERY place we tried to regime a dog with wouldn’t let us as we had young children, it’s not bullshit (except in Rebecca’s case because she didn’t even try!) but it was really difficult for us x

Reactions: 6
She just had to get herself in the mirror didn’t she 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️😫 I’ve said a million times if she was chocolate she’d eat herself!! Pratt

Reactions: 11
It was me who originally said it, because that’s what we found, EVERY place we tried to regime a dog with wouldn’t let us as we had young children, it’s not bullshit (except in Rebecca’s case because she didn’t even try!) but it was really difficult for us x
Most places around here kids have to be 3+ and then for bigger, bouncier breeds its sometimes 10+. I’ve only come across a few dogs in recent years that haven’t had a child age restriction 🙁 It’s sad but I understand why!

Reactions: 1
You always know she’s been filming a ‘look what I’ve bought for me me me and me’ when she’s dressed up for nothing.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.