Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck Mabel your going to need it girl, she looks very fiesty and full of it like all puppies and better not nip golden boy or it'll be Alfeh got attacked and she's banished to the utility room alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m freezing just looking at woodys bare feet on that concrete floor 🥶🥶

Reactions: 8
How can you even think of a puppy the day after your nans funeral

Reactions: 23
Poor Oscar needs an older dog as a friend. Wish they had adopted or rehomed one. Poor thing must be getting on now, a puppy jumping all over him and biting him is the last thing an older dog needs or wants. I can see this ending in disaster.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She did film the supplies part the same day as the funeral! She says she’s going to get the puppy tomorrow which would mean she filmed the haul on Wednesday? That was her mans funeral right?
You are a selfish, lier Rebecca. She went to centre parks less than 48 hours later, stayed off social media for what felt like 10 mins then cake gone from her very much loved nans funeral and filmed a puppy haul. 🤦🏻‍♀️
scum.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Let's be honest she was filming puppy supplies content the day of the actual funeral, she was wearing the black dress she wore for the funeral, she is disgusting, after a few months the novelty will wear off and Mabel will join the list of neglected Rebecca Lamb props

Reactions: 21
Ahh Mable is sitting on her bed with her unicorn toy ALFIE bought her! Not Woody too, just Alfie 👍🏼

Reactions: 9
SHE IS A MASSIVE bleep! EVERYTHING I WANT TO SAY HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID, IN PARTICULAR I AM DISGUSTED THAT SHE FILMED CONTENT ON THE DAY OF HER NANS FUNERAL.THIS WANKER CARES ABOUT NOTHING OTHER THAN HER INSTAGRAM LIKES 😡 I hope that dog gets the shits and decorates all your floors in it 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Seriously your dog died not even that long ago and you’re already replacing it!!! You can’t even look after yourself head

Reactions: 12
He really should just dump her skanky grimey arse, Steve must be a complete moron if he doesn't realise the kids, the dogs etc are her way of securing longterm her meal ticket. Whether they are married, or split, he would have to support the boys until they're 18.I wouldn't be surprised if her reason for wanting another baby is to ensure she will have a source of income for slightly longer. Normally I would never be so negative about someone but Rebecca's first and foremost concern is Rebecca, she is a neglectful mother, the last few weeks have confirmed that

Reactions: 10
He really should just dump her skanky grimey arse, Steve must be a complete moron if he doesn't realise the kids, the dogs etc are her way of securing longterm her meal ticket. Whether they are married, or split, he would have to support the boys until they're 18.I wouldn't be durp8if her reason for wanting another baby is to ensure she will have a source of income for slightly longer. Normally I would never be so negative about someone but Rebecca's first and foremost concern is Rebecca, she is a neglectful mother, the last few weeks have confirmed that
She didn’t have the patience for Woody when he wanted to hold the sock. So this puppy has no hope what so ever. I’m disgusted. The ‘good’ thing is she puts her whole life online so if we spot any issue, it’s easily recorded and something can be done.

Reactions: 11
It’s already been said everything I think about her getting a puppy in the first place but.. if I lived in the middle of the countryside with all them open fields I’d be getting a really active dog who’d appreciate the space to let off energy?! I’m not dog expert so forgive me if bulldogs are really energetic just my thoughts.

Reactions: 13
You live in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales. Oscar is a staffie, a fit breed who will run about the moors for hours. Now you’ve added an English bulldog which is a Brachycephalic breed. Meaning she’ll be breathing out her arse if you try and take her on a similar walk.

Really well thought out breed choice. Dick.

Reactions: 47
You live in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales. Oscar is a staffie, a fit breed who will run about the moors for hours. Now you’ve added an English bulldog which is a Brachycephalic breed. Meaning she’ll be breathing out her arse if you try and take her on a similar walk.

Really well thought out breed choice. Dick.
Agreed. Its not a good mix.

Reactions: 17
She's a complete arse hole, people like her aren't fit to have kids or animals. Mabel has seen more attention from her in 24 hours than Woody has seen in months. The cow is so engrossed in videoing the dogs now, she's forgotten she has 2 sick kids.

Reactions: 19
Right, I can't just be a lurker on here after the tit show recently!

What an absolute mess her life is. I always sympathised with her because she might not have as much money as she makes out so has to rely on freebies, but now I know she's just a self centered cow.

I can't believe it's only been a matter of weeks since Lola was put down ☹
What happens to dogs when they die? Aren't they cremated and you get to keep the ashes?
I had a dog 9 years ago, we moved house and when I let him into the garden to do his business, he got out through a hole in the fence behind a bush and we never saw him again, I phoned around for weeks afterwards in the hope that someone would have picked him up, and still now I think about him and it breaks my heart.
We then got a puppy this summer (after 9 years, not a few weeks!) And we only had him 3 days before my daughter ended up in hospital because we didn't know she has a dog allergy despite having meetings with the puppies before we brought him home. Having him in our home caused her to have a severe asthma attack, we returned the puppy to the breeder and I was devastated, I cried for days and I'm still not over it now. I won't get another dog again.

I can't believe she's dragged both the boys out mid chicken pox to pick up the puppy. How selfish can you get?! I'm sure the breeder would have kept the puppy a few extra days until woody was a bit better? But no, Rebecca had to have her content booster (sorry I mean puppy) straight away.

I can't stand her. I knew as soon as that other instamum got a puppy (can't remember her username but the puppy is called Jake) that Rebecca would be getting one too. What an absolute bellend. Hope your nana is proud of you, you gobshite. Thinking of a puppy instead of grieving. I just can't get my head around her selfishness!

I feel so sad for her boys, particularly woody, my husband was emotionally neglected by his parents, his sister was the favourite and he's still damaged by it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
my ex used to breed them dogs and they are about £2500/£3000 for a witch. The vet bills are ridiculously expensive and the food was £40 a bag. Bet they’ve not thought that through. And Rebecca I know you read here PLEASE don’t put a collar on her ever. She won’t be able to breathe and be careful with treats her stomach will be so sensitive

And on her supplies bit Alfie’s still contagious to not be at school but he’s fine to be in home bargains???? I HATE people like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.