Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. I use body shop foundation. Not because of an influencer but because a woman at baby group sells body shop at home and I got a decent discount 🤣
2. You can tell she’s written them questions herself. Only answered a select few aimed at us in here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Rebs it’s simple...if you’re having a crappy time in your personal life and social media isn’t giving you any joy...take a break. I know, I know, it’s a shocking concept and one you might struggle with but, think about it rationally, it might actually help you 🤷🏼‍♀️ I know it means your sheep might not get to see your weekly food shop that is oh so riveting, or you might have to maybe not post a posy photo of yourself half naked for a little while but might be worth a go just to let yourself grieve properly.

Reactions: 14
Why does she show her food shop week in, week out? Seriously? It’s bleeping boring and pointless. She buys the same tit every week, makes the same slop to eat every week. Why does she feel the need to show it every week?!!!

Reactions: 15
While I still offer my son veg, I could cover it in chocolate or something tasty like that and he would still only lick the chocolate off and reuse to eat it 😂 No matter how hungry he is, I’ve seen him sit at the table for half an hour refusing to eat if it’s something he’s not fond of. Kids were put on this earth to test us 🤣
It’s so hard isn’t it sometimes, I’ve been there myself. But I think the only way is repetition, my big and little love veg, and tuck in, my middle son hates anything bordering on healthy, BUT just giving those veg every mealtime, he is finally eating enough good stuff that I feel he is doing good.
Rebecca seems to have no interest in five a day and would rather fill them with crap and intensively reared meat products, I’m sorry but for the prices cheap supermarkets charge there is no way those animals have had a decent life 🤢

Reactions: 4
Arguing over some bloody foundation has got to be a pisstake, surely 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m going to get lynched for saying this but....

.... I don’t dislike her living room.

(Just want to detract from the body shop foundation debate... k bye)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she show her food shop week in, week out? Seriously? It’s bleeping boring and pointless. She buys the same tit every week, makes the same slop to eat every week. Why does she feel the need to show it every week?!!!
Is she trying to compete with Charlotte Louise Taylor/Kerry Whelpdale? I like watching their shopping/cooking videos as it is varied so I can get ideas. They show how to cook and suggestions for serving...I just don’t get the purpose of Becceh showing her food shop or slow cooker fails. How are people finding this inspiring?

Reactions: 6
Is she trying to compete with Charlotte Louise Taylor/Kerry Whelpdale? I like watching their shopping/cooking videos as it is varied so I can get ideas. They show how to cook and suggestions for serving...I just don’t get the purpose of Becceh showing her food shop or slow cooker fails. How are people finding this inspiring?

I could understand it if she was buying a different variety of things each week and actually cooking proper meals every week and doing proper videos about each meal etc but she’s not. It’s literally the same food shop on repeat. It’s completely and totally pointless.

Reactions: 9
3A966F70-AC5F-4DA1-9AAC-B71604FFDB40.jpeg

Couldn’t be proud? Freudian slip or just too lazy to double check what she puts...or let’s wait for the selective dyslexia excuse.

Reactions: 10
Im Yorkshire through and through and I don’t say it like that. Wonder where she is from in Yorkshire
She’s from Keighley ... says it all really! (No offence I’ve lived there myself and it’s a tit hole! but saying that I’m from Bradford and that’s so better 😂)

P.s the foundation debate.... She used to wear a L’Oréal one in her old house when she did a makeup video it’s only recently she’s started wearing this foundation so yeah I wouldn’t put it past her if she copied it from LJC wether she wore it when she was younger and has gone back to it I don’t know but I can see what point the woman was trying to make! Let’s face it if LJC showed us what underwear she wore or what time of the day she has a tit I’m sure ours becks would copy 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s from Keighley ... says it all really! (No offence I’ve lived there myself and it’s a tit hole! but saying that I’m from Bradford and that’s so better 😂)

P.s the foundation debate.... She used to wear a L’Oréal one in her old house when she did a makeup video it’s only recently she’s started wearing this foundation so yeah I wouldn’t put it past her if she copied it from LJC wether she wore it when she was younger and has gone back to it I don’t know but I can see what point the woman was trying to make! Let’s face it if LJC showed us what underwear she wore or what time of the day she has a tit I’m sure ours becks would copy 👍🏼
Also she even copies the exact shade, LJC started wearing Fiji Sands next thing Rebs new shade is ....... yeah you guessed it .

Reactions: 5
Haha land before time was a cracking film. Her lips are awful, is there any filet left in her lips or has it all spread elsewhere?!

THIS is the Rebecca I would like to see. Ditch the trashy primary hauls and food shops. Show us outdoor life! The Dales, doing bits in the garden, home grown produce, ACTUAL decorating and renovating videos.

At the moment she’s city living in the country and it’s just not working at all for her.
Yeah what happened to the quad bike Alfie had I thought they would be out on it all the time

Reactions: 3

I’m from Bradford too... I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Rebegga. Have you? Haha

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Woody hasn't had a pull up on in 6 weeks???? Didn't he have one on the other day when you decided to film yourself getting him ready for the day... If you have filmed yourself why lie sweet 😴
She bought them In her food shop 2 weeks ago and he wore them when they went swimming at centre parcs. Probably has one on now too

Reactions: 4
Only just catching up ... If she's struggling to be happy she could watch this video i saw on YouTube one time .. it's a good one and really helped lift me from depression and anxiety it was by ....Rebecca lamb!!! and it was all about thinking yourself happy .... So go watch your own crappy advice and you'll be happy in no time 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Only just catching up ... If she's struggling to be happy she could watch this video i saw on YouTube one time .. it's a good one and really helped lift me from depression and anxiety it was by ....Rebecca lamb!!! and it was all about thinking yourself happy .... So go watch your own crappy advice and you'll be happy in no time 😂😂😂😂😂
Is it as good advice as her body positivity and how to look ‘normal’ 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.