Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
God she's building a bit of suspense isn't she!! Haven't been this excited about her content since she decided to get 2SS 3 packs of chicken instead of 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Villanelle

I can’t believe she can manage to be so quiet for whatever this is, when she couldn’t do the same for her poor nana

Reactions: 37

Cooper123

VIP Member
SHE IS A MASSIVE CUNT! EVERYTHING I WANT TO SAY HAS ALREADY BEEN SAID, IN PARTICULAR I AM DISGUSTED THAT SHE FILMED CONTENT ON THE DAY OF HER NANS FUNERAL.THIS WANKER CARES ABOUT NOTHING OTHER THAN HER INSTAGRAM LIKES 😡 I hope that dog gets the shits and decorates all your floors in it 🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Casperron

VIP Member
Rebecca Lamb #22 jingle bells, kids unwell, but I need my payday, oh how fun it is to sit on my backside on a happy Monday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Truthspeaker

So the kids were stuck in the car for 6-7 hours.
She’s replacing Steve’s dog that died very recently.
She claims to have no money for carpets but spends that much on a dog.
She bought a dog and didn’t rescue.
She then got home and ignored the boys to put that video together after ignoring them whilst filming all day.

All for what? Some likes on the gram?

Steve, if you’re reading this, find a girl with something about her. A hobby. Someone who loves the outdoors as much as you. She’s so boring and plain and honestly this sucks.

What awful timing just before Christmas too. A dog is for LIFE Rebecca...!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Bec3007

VIP Member
Did she really just post at the end of a story about her nana “it’s an exciting day for us tomorrow”???? HAVE SOME FUCKING RESPECT YOU DISGRACE OF A HUMAN.

• Sad

viewtube

VIP Member
On Steve's IG stories he's posted a pic of him outside Aldi waiting in the car for Rebegga, so I'm assuming Alfies back at school as he was well enough to go to the Christmas fayre yesterday and poorittle Woody has been dragged out AGAIN few days into his chicken pox. They have two cars, she drives herself to dentist Aldi etc, but instead of one staying at home with Woody, he's been dragged out again. I honestly think if people had to sit a general common sense test before they were allowed to have children, the population would be much smaller, because morons like them, who put themselves before their kids, would never be allowed to breed.

Last edited:

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Her hair is ginger. It’s not blonde in any way. If she’s trying to blonde, and she’s been paying this hair dresser then she needs a refund and do find someone who actually knows what they are doing.

(I was going to add my own art work to this photo but it seemed too obvious!!!!!!!)

Attachments

• Haha

Freedomof Speech

Her ‘job’ should be to create unique content that is ethical and based around her ‘loyal’ followers. The point what these ‘influencers’ seem to miss is that they are a BUSINESS. If she wants to call this shit show a JOB and prey off the easy manipulated followers she should at least do a good fucking job. These platforms are not ‘snippets of my real life’ and just ‘raising my boys being happy’, she is SELLING and dripfeeding her sheep to gain more MONEY. I can’t believe she actually believes she works soooo hard and gives soooo much. It’s a fucking job- are we suppose to feel sorry for her????? Come down to the chemotherapy unit where I work 5 days a week Rebecca and I will open your bloody eyes and give you some much need perspective.

• Heart

OhhBacon

VIP Member
Voting? What? But I though X factor was finished and the dancing is on on a Saturday? What super cute voting are we doing...?

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Can’t believe she’s stayed off insta to build suspense For content but couldn’t stay off when her nan died. Absolutely disgusting.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It’s a puppy and she doesn’t want to prove us right...is currently trying to work out another surprise so she can prove us wrong!!!

Hahaha! Visions of her & Steve furiously shagging in a desperate attempt to get pregnant!! “Must.... get..... pregnant..... now.....to.......prove......random......people......on.....tattle........wrong!!!!!!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Han2k12

Woody hasn't had a pull up on in 6 weeks???? Didn't he have one on the other day when you decided to film yourself getting him ready for the day... If you have filmed yourself why lie sweet 😴

• Haha

liarliarliar

Am I the only one who doesn’t see why anyone should have to post about voting? Given her following, I don’t think it would make much difference. I have voted today but I can honestly say people who do YouTube posting about it wouldn’t make me go to vote if I hadn’t already done so. It’s actually annoyed me today, everywhere I go it’s there. Some people vote, some don’t. A Facebook or instagram post won’t make much of a difference over all
Probably. Because people died to allow us to vote. Because under 30 are the biggest group of people to not vote. She could’ve used her platform to encourage people in that age group to educate themselves and use their voice.

• Heart

Girl next door

Strong women-here you go reb!!!!
I run a very successful large business, I have two young kids, I’m also an unpaid carer for my mother in law, which involves cooking, cleaning her house and bathing her, giving her medication everyday, I cook and clean my own house daily too. I take my kids to after school activities in between running around like a mad woman. No I don’t message you or comment on your posts telling you how wonderful and pretty you are because that’s not what defines a strong woman. So fuck right off back to your staged unhappy life and stop degrading women who don’t lick your ass and you my dear are not what I would call a strong powerful woman!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Do you remember when she phoned the police on someone smoking weed? Well I hope someone contact the authorities about Alfies sick days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

S29S37

Right, I can't just be a lurker on here after the shit show recently!

What an absolute mess her life is. I always sympathised with her because she might not have as much money as she makes out so has to rely on freebies, but now I know she's just a self centered cow.

I can't believe it's only been a matter of weeks since Lola was put down ☹
What happens to dogs when they die? Aren't they cremated and you get to keep the ashes?
I had a dog 9 years ago, we moved house and when I let him into the garden to do his business, he got out through a hole in the fence behind a bush and we never saw him again, I phoned around for weeks afterwards in the hope that someone would have picked him up, and still now I think about him and it breaks my heart.
We then got a puppy this summer (after 9 years, not a few weeks!) And we only had him 3 days before my daughter ended up in hospital because we didn't know she has a dog allergy despite having meetings with the puppies before we brought him home. Having him in our home caused her to have a severe asthma attack, we returned the puppy to the breeder and I was devastated, I cried for days and I'm still not over it now. I won't get another dog again.

I can't believe she's dragged both the boys out mid chicken pox to pick up the puppy. How selfish can you get?! I'm sure the breeder would have kept the puppy a few extra days until woody was a bit better? But no, Rebecca had to have her content booster (sorry I mean puppy) straight away.

I can't stand her. I knew as soon as that other instamum got a puppy (can't remember her username but the puppy is called Jake) that Rebecca would be getting one too. What an absolute bellend. Hope your nana is proud of you, you gobshite. Thinking of a puppy instead of grieving. I just can't get my head around her selfishness!

I feel so sad for her boys, particularly woody, my husband was emotionally neglected by his parents, his sister was the favourite and he's still damaged by it now.

• Heart

Cupcakes

Does anybody else see past the latest story on Instagram? She’s really sad but trying to stay happy for Instagram 🙄 why not just take some time off you daft bimbo and you were definitely happy enough to go get a puppy the day after your nanas funeral. I definitely think this is damage control after her childish outburst on stories the other day and trying to get all the sympathy messages.
Hurry up home Rebecca, that food shop haul ain’t going to do itself

• Haha

Sticky One

VIP Member
Imagine describing yogurts as brilliant, they are yogurts for fuck sake.
Her trying to manipulate her follows to engage in her post 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂😂😂 so desperate, beggy and embarrassing.
Also to say that she does as much as she can to give back?! I’ve literally seen her do 2 shit giveaways and they are full of gifted shit and Poundland crap. I’m dying for her 🤣 this is what happens when you slack at your apparent ‘job’ Becky has been taking too much unpaid leave recently 😂😩😂😂😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha