Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't pregnant she will be planning on getting knocked up on the honeymoon. So it will be her and Steve's special honeymoon baby!
I reckon that’s why the boys are sharing a room. She’s keeping that spare room ready and waiting for her next baby

Reactions: 5
I reckon that’s why the boys are sharing a room. She’s keeping that spare room ready and waiting for her next baby
My sister in law did this. She had 2 boys and was saving her spare room for her "princess" turns out her next baby was another boy. She was fuming.
I remember in one of Rebecca's vlogs she did say that she asked the boys if they wanted their own rooms and they apparently told her they wanted to share which I'm guessing is a million % bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watch Oscar slowly disappear if it is a puppy. It might be cute and good for engagement, but man puppies are hard.once it starts pissing and shitting all over her concrete floor and her cream rug she’ll be throwing it out. She’ll bring it back in tho when she’s filming, yano just to try and convince us all it’s always in 🙄 I just don’t know who would attend their loved ones funeral one day, then have the head space to go get a puppy the next day. Obviously a puppy is just a guess, but if it’s right she is one fucked up individual
She’s not normal 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My sister in law did this. She had 2 boys and was saving her spare room for her "princess" turns out her next baby was another boy. She was fuming.
I remember in one of Rebecca's vlogs she did say that she asked the boys if they wanted their own rooms and they apparently told her they wanted to share which I'm guessing is a million % bollocks
I reckon she’s in for a 3rd boy too, I’m already breaking my heart for little Woody, he’ll be moved down the pecking order to 3rd favourite 😭

So is Alfie at school today? They’ve got an exciting day planned... so was that planned for Alfie too? Because if he hadn’t of had chicken pox he would have had yet another day off school for the ‘exciting day’ today

Also I was thinking a few days ago in the bath. (As you do lol!) her engagement and follows and views blah blah blah must be pretty LOW because I have a feeling at least 80% of views come from tattle 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
God she's building a bit of suspense isn't she!! Haven't been this excited about her content since she decided to get 2SS 3 packs of chicken instead of 2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t believe she can manage to be so quiet for whatever this is, when she couldn’t do the same for her poor nana

Reactions: 37
It’s a puppy and she doesn’t want to prove us right...is currently trying to work out another surprise so she can prove us wrong!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s a puppy and she doesn’t want to prove us right...is currently trying to work out another surprise so she can prove us wrong!!!

Hahaha! Visions of her & Steve furiously shagging in a desperate attempt to get pregnant!! “Must.... get..... pregnant..... now.....to.......prove......random......people......on.....tattle........wrong!!!!!!!!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you think she’s been abducted by aliens? There can’t be any other rational explanation for the continued silence!

LJC is due to give birth any day i believe so if Reb Reb was up the duff she wouldnt keep shtum until 12 weeks so her and her idol could be pregnant for 10 days at the same time :ROFLMAO: she would hope her idol would finally notice her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Channel Mum posted on their stories earlier about "filming something exciting today", so it'll just be that won't it?
"Exciting" 🙄
Would explain the radio silence from her, if she's been in a studio or something all day.

Reactions: 6
Channel Mum posted on their stories earlier about "filming something exciting today", so it'll just be that won't it?
"Exciting" 🙄
Would explain the radio silence from her, if she's been in a studio or something all day.
Oh great. Let’s hope it’s better than the hello fresh thing she did 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.