Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she playing Tattle bingo in that vlog... mention how ill she is, mention the house IS warm, pan camera to the dog, mention her nan, mention how sad they are, mention the chicken pox, mention how good Woody is at potty training with no accidents...(while he wears a pull up?!) Mention how busy she is... and is it me or do her lips look so much bigger??

Reactions: 29
I dont watch too much of her 'content' now on anything but Woodys speech seems to have improved so much just from being away a week and having people engage with him, reminds me of a friend of mine who also cba with her daugther 90% of the time, her family took her away a week and she came back a different child, so sad when you can see the potential and the parents just dont care enough to put a little effort in each day

Reactions: 10
I decided to re watch the vlog, wasn’t paying any attention the first time and wanted to see what all the comments were regarding woody. Firstly, that little lad seems to be communicating a lot more?? He would benefit SO much by going to nursery/classes!! I can’t believe the difference in him! Secondly, the poor little lad is very unsteady on his feet, he nearly went flying off the sofa!!! Rebegga kept recording him though!! Can they not teach him it’s not acceptable to be stood on furniture ie. sofa, kitchen table, kitchen chair! More for his bloody safety that cold concrete floor I dread to think what would happen if he fell. Thirdly this is backed up by the way he was stumbling unsteadily up the stairs! She wants to be really paying more attention to him. It’s her 2nd child, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be still vigilant & cautious!!!!!! And lastly, it was so apparent through the vlog how he was needing his mums attention. Yes rebbegga, your mind might be elsewhere, but your little lad does not understand that! The amount of times he was calling after her, but she just continued up the stairs. She is absolutely unbearable to watch. I think 2SS should be doing more too because the way she acts and treats the boys is also a bad reflection on him not just her. Sort it out hun!

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she will affiliate link her funeral outfit 🤔

100%

“Hi Everywun, happeh Wednesday. It’s ma Nannas funeral today, because she passed away last week so it’s her funeral today, it’s not very nice but it has to be done. Today I’m wearing this black dress from New Look, it’s really cute and I love the colour, il link it here now so you can buy it too, it’s super cute and comfy and I really like it. I’m also wearing these super comfortable (yet completely inappropriate & impractical) over the knee boots - these are from New Look too, il link these so you can buy these too”

💯 %

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Little ole sausages Stevie seems slightly less smug in her vlogs these days. Trouble in paradise? Or maybe he's taken a few tips from Tattle.

Reactions: 11
Oh I’ve had a few people who want to take funeral selfies and #OOTD and one recently who asked to take a picture in the chapel of rest so it looked more “funerally’
NO! Absolutely not, while you may not have respect for the deceased...I do.
There will not be any tagging of the funeral home in your attempt to garner sympathy.
I hope Rebecca has enough sense to keep a private day of mourning to her family and close ones and not use it for engagement.

Reactions: 4
Is she playing Tattle bingo in that vlog... mention how ill she is, mention the house IS warm, pan camera to the dog, mention her nan, mention how sad they are, mention the chicken pox, mention how good Woody is at potty training with no accidents...(while he wears a pull up?!) Mention how busy she is... and is it me or do her lips look so much bigger??
Yes I reckon she’s had her lips done again!

Good morning evrywun happy funeral day ☺☺
You’d think postings. Photo of her and golden boy would be the absolute last thing on your mind

Moments like this... when I set my camera up on the side and call my child to give me a cuddle to make it look spontaneous. Said child grabs opportunity for a mummy cuddle believing it to be genuine and not for the gram.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Moments like this... when I set my camera up on the side and call my child to give me a cuddle to make it look spontaneous. Said child grabs opportunity for a mummy cuddle believing it to be genuine and not for the gram.
Omg exactly! How many of us set up a camera to capture a so called moment. If it was a real moment she wouldn’t need to try and film it 😡

Reactions: 12
How can she think her lips look good?! In all seriousness.
I have no issue with anyone having lip filler or whatever - each to their own.
But hers are done so badly - they look awful. And I’m not just saying that to have a witch - it’s just the truth. Her lip filler looks terrible- far too much has been used, it looks completely unnatural, it’s moving up her face creating a really weird shape above her lip area and instead of it subtly enhancing her natural features it’s a complete distraction and your eye is drawn to look at it because it’s been so badly done.

Reactions: 8
How can she think her lips look good?! In all seriousness.
I have no issue with anyone having lip filler or whatever - each to their own.
But hers are done so badly - they look awful. And I’m not just saying that to have a witch - it’s just the truth. Her lip filler looks terrible- far too much has been used, it looks completely unnatural, it’s moving up her face creating a really weird shape above her lip area and instead of it subtly enhancing her natural features it’s a complete distraction and your eye is drawn to look at it because it’s been so badly done.
I didn't think she needed it in the first place! She's an idiot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.