Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flogger

I can't believe how much she loves herself. Her latest insta story just moving her hair around and smiling into the camera.
Who does that?!?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Bec3007

VIP Member
  1. If I had a holiday to centerparcs booked and my nana died a few days before I’d still go! Her nana was unwell for a while, she’s old, life happens. Yes it’s awful but my nana would want me to take my kids on holiday and have a rest.Also she classes YouTube as her “job” (questionable) so same again life goes on. Someone’s got to pay for that puppy. Anxiety central next week 🤭
  2. The stuff about Steve cheating is not needed. It’s not the place for it and without concrete evidence accusations like that don’t need to be said.
  3. Is there fridge still int living room?

That’s all for now 🤣
Wait so it’s okay for Rebecca to act smug in a video about how she stalked Steve who had a girlfriend at the time buts it’s not okay to talk about Steve doing it to her? Karma has a funny way of working 😊

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
  1. If I had a holiday to centerparcs booked and my nana died a few days before I’d still go! Her nana was unwell for a while, she’s old, life happens. Yes it’s awful but my nana would want me to take my kids on holiday and have a rest.Also she classes YouTube as her “job” (questionable) so same again life goes on. Someone’s got to pay for that puppy. Anxiety central next week 🤭
  2. The stuff about Steve cheating is not needed. It’s not the place for it and without concrete evidence accusations like that don’t need to be said.
  3. Is there fridge still int living room?

That’s all for now 🤣
What are you doing on this thread?🤣

• Haha

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I have visions of her getting the tripod out to take one of those random family photos in a field before the funeral so she can upload it later... "Hi everehwun, sorreh for being quiet todeh, it was my nan's funeral, thanks for all (read as none) the loveleh messages, it was a super loveleh day, i took this little photo just before we went out and i love it, its super cute, it's my new favourite famleh photo, even thoughh it was a super sad day, I'm soo grateful for my little famleh, I wouldn't have made it through this super sad time without Steve and the boyssss, I've linked all our outfits in my storehs, I'm gonna sit down now with a little mince pie and think about my loveleh nan (read as think about myself as always) " :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Wow

Casperron

VIP Member
So she’s easily spent £3k on a puppy yet her kids are walking round in raincoats 5 sizes too big looking like the kkk

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Poosh

VIP Member
This would have been a better answer

So do 99% of us? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think that’s a bit of a petty comment to make!
Hardly given the amount of foundations there are out there now, and most people wouldn’t even think to go to the body shop for foundation. I don’t see any problem with taking recommendations from people, but she out right copies LJC and doesn’t even give props, very shady in the influencer world!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31

mummy2under2

VIP Member
Gonna call her Boris Begga from now on!
She’s just as fucking desperate for likes as BoJo is, both their jobs depend on lying to the general public, both deceiving and full of absolute shit and equally have ridiculous hair!
🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Villanelle

Thing is puppy aside, she or Steve could have gone to pick her up ALONE. They have dragged the boys there totally unnecessarily just to create ‘fun family content’ ignoring the fact that they are poorly, contagious, and MEANT TO BE AT SCHOOL. If Alfie was well I’m 100% convinced she would take him out of school for this.
I’m absolutely disgusted.

And also it’s bigger than just her. She represents this whole shitty mum culture at the moment, and so many of her sheep will be neglecting their own children because they look up to people like her for an example. Makes me sick to imagine how many children out there are being put aside for a pretty picture on IG 💔

• Heart

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Wtf are them last few stories i want to be happy but i feel like i cant be on here HELLO get the fuck off it then dumb cunt 😫

• Haha

Babymamma

She needs to find a new hairdresser, her hair has too much warmth in it!! It’s literally ginger. She needs an ash blonde and a good toner, god Reb should I just come do your hair for you it’s annoying me now 🤣
I own a salon near to her, maybe I should ‘gift’ her and see if she takes the bait 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Sallydally

VIP Member
She did film the supplies part the same day as the funeral! She says she’s going to get the puppy tomorrow which would mean she filmed the haul on Wednesday? That was her mans funeral right?
You are a selfish, lier Rebecca. She went to centre parks less than 48 hours later, stayed off social media for what felt like 10 mins then cake gone from her very much loved nans funeral and filmed a puppy haul. 🤦🏻‍♀️
scum.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
So she's spent easily £3000 on a dog. When her kid wears clothes that are too big and doesn't have a duvet.

Her slow cooker doesn't have a lid, and her sofa is cut on half?!

How are they gonna afford the vet bills for a dog that will have loads of skin and breathing issues.

She's a moron.

Truthspeaker

Rebecca Lamb spends her life on the gram
To get her a sense of self worth
She makes a shit dinner
Edits herself to be thinner
She used to be so down to earth ☹

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Is she playing Tattle bingo in that vlog... mention how ill she is, mention the house IS warm, pan camera to the dog, mention her nan, mention how sad they are, mention the chicken pox, mention how good Woody is at potty training with no accidents...(while he wears a pull up?!) Mention how busy she is... and is it me or do her lips look so much bigger??

Jambojambo

VIP Member
She’s got blue eyes but they said they might change again when she gets to 12 🤷‍♀️ 12 what 12 o clock, 12 minuets, 12 months, 12 years really researched your breed reb you dopey cuntrag

• Haha

Cooriedoon

Chatty Member
Shout out to all the strong women (and men) here who parent daily, or work, or do both, or care for the ill/elderly, or volunteer, and are all just genuinely funny and interesting people on here!
You may all be super models (I’m definitely not) but I couldn’t care less because your all down to earth and my kind of people 😂 #strongtattlers

• Heart
  • Haha

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
****pathetic voice***** hiii everywunnnn welcum bac to ma channullll

also I’m sick of her posting videos of Oscar laid asleep in the living room!!! Some of her followers didn’t even know she had dogs seen as they were locked away/never featured on her insta! I think it’s disgusting now Lola has died we’re seeing Oscar sat on the furniture, upstairs in the boys room also which we never previously saw!!! It really doesn’t make up for the fact that for years they never fucking bothered with the dogs!

Last edited:
  • Heart