Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On Steve's IG stories he's posted a pic of him outside Aldi waiting in the car for Rebegga, so I'm assuming Alfies back at school as he was well enough to go to the Christmas fayre yesterday and poorittle Woody has been dragged out AGAIN few days into his chicken pox. They have two cars, she drives herself to dentist Aldi etc, but instead of one staying at home with Woody, he's been dragged out again. I honestly think if people had to sit a general common sense test before they were allowed to kave children, the population would be much smaller, because morons like them, who put themselves before their kids, would never be allowed to breed.
There two selfish mares although i dk get the feeling she's very demanding I see past her innocent face and sweet smile 🤣🤣 I mean dragging them boys aswell to get the puppy for hours selfish mares she's only.interest what can get her likes and views after that she's no interest when the novelty wears off

Reactions: 7
I think it’s hilarious that MamaReid (not her biggest fan either) has 20k less subscribers on you tube but about 10k more followers on Instagram. She’s been off to Disneyland with Matalan and does ads that are well known companies. Then you have Rebecca who’s gifts or ads are things I’ve never heard of most of the time. It just shows that your subscriber count isn’t everything!
If you notice, lots of the companies she is gifted things from or she does ads for, you never hear her mention them apart from the ad or gifting announcement, that makes me highly suspicious. Usually people would work with companies they like, trust and advertise products they genuinely like and will continue to use /buy. Rebegga doesn't show any kind of selectivity, as long as it's free or she's paid, she'll tell us how super cute and lovely it is, then never use it again

There two selfish mares although i dk get the feeling she's very demanding I see past her innocent face and sweet smile 🤣🤣 I mean dragging them boys aswell to get the puppy for hours selfish mares she's only.interest what can get her likes and views after that she's no interest when the novelty wears off
Rebeggas World revolves around her wants and needs, the boys are her props to help her play the doting 'momma' (sorry I hate that word, when the British mummy floggers refer to themselves as 'momma or mom'). She has the mentality of a child, everything is cute and cuddly and now she not only wants the boys to stay small but Mabel as well. Her whole life is a social media act. But sadly her props are real people who she seems completely incapable of putting first. Holidays and trips shouldn't take priority over a child's education and definitely not over their health.

A sofa wouldn't bring in the views😂😂 Mabel will give her a bit of content I can't figure when there not stuck for cash why they dress woody in clothes waaay to big for him it's disgraceful carry on poor child gets the raw deal Steve in fairness makes abit of effort with him but rebeggar always makes it clear alfeh is the golden boy even going for Mabel in the car it was alfehs dog the unicorn alfeh got .pics of her golden boy and Mabel I feel so bad on woody 😔
I pity any girl in a relationship with Alfie when he's older, I can imagine Rebegga being possessive and causing problems in his relationships because she will see herself as the most important and only important woman in his life. She won't want to share him

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Aw poor Rebecca and her delayed grief after her very busy few weeks holidaying and ignoring her children’s needs!

Reactions: 25
Does anybody else see past the latest story on Instagram? She’s really sad but trying to stay happy for Instagram 🙄 why not just take some time off you daft bimbo and you were definitely happy enough to go get a puppy the day after your nanas funeral. I definitely think this is damage control after her childish outburst on stories the other day and trying to get all the sympathy messages.
Hurry up home Rebecca, that food shop haul ain’t going to do itself

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wtf are them last few stories i want to be happy but i feel like i cant be on here HELLO get the duck off it then dumb bleep 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If you’re going to feed your dogs a raw diet, the least you can do is bulk buy online and then freeze. Raw food from a pet shop is grim 🤮 I hope she transitions that pup onto it, rather than going full in and upsetting her stomach!

Reactions: 7
Never heard her mention she fed any of the dogs a raw diet before so if its a new thing she’s doing for the puppy an she’s introducing oscar to it i hope she’s done plenty of research

Reactions: 12
She’s done the whole sob story about how sad she is and how she hasn’t wanted to film because it all still seems strange etc but over the weekend she was happy as Larry on her stories with mabel. So which is it? You happy or not happy?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
When it’s Monday morning and you forget you haven’t mentioned your Nan dying for a while because you’ve been too busy prancing around with a new baby, sorry I mean dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She fairly picked up towards the end 😂 I don’t buy anything she says anymore. She’s just a disaster. And never mind she’s not felt like filming in a while,I think it’s more like shes got duck all to film!

Never heard her mention she fed any of the dogs a raw diet before so if its a new thing she’s doing for the puppy an she’s introducing oscar to it i hope she’s done plenty of research
She probably seen someone else do it and she’s decided to copy yet another thing 🙄 she’s full of tit.

Reactions: 8
Aww novelty of the new puppy gone already.. back to the miserable stories bore off

Reactions: 6
So fake I'm sorry but if she was all that upset over her nan you wouldn't swan off on holiday not to mention going on a puppy shopping haul then dragging her sick children in a car for hours to get a puppy now she's sad not happy GET A bleeping GRIP WOMAN your a self absorbed selfish wagon

Reactions: 17
Never heard her mention feeding the dogs full stop lol theres never dog food in the food shops or any mention of getting dog food when shes out 🤷‍♀️ it's just a novelty now that will wear off like everything else has

Reactions: 11
I’m definitely going to be in the minority here but I do feel a bit sorry for her, I don’t think she’s a bad person I just think she’s deeply troubled. I feel like she copies other people so much because she sees them genuinely happy and that’s what she wants - but she will never find it while ignoring her kids (woody mainly) and sitting on Instagram her whole life, trying to get validation from strangers. She clearly doesn’t have any friends so I think that’s why she spends so much time and posts so much online because she’s lonely. I think The best thing for her to do for the sake of her own mental health and for her family is to just come off of social media. She’s not gonna find what she’s looking for and will just end up wasting her life and missing her children grow up. It’s very sad really.

Reactions: 18
Grab a comfy seat and a nice cuppa, her food haul is on her stories for us all!

I refuse to believe they survive off what she buys for a whole week. I know everyone is different but if there’s one thing I’ve come to notice it’s that men/boys never stop eating. That shop wouldn’t last 4 days in my house and there’s only myself, my partner and a 2 year old.

Last edited:
Grab a comfy seat and a nice cuppa, her food haul is on her stories for us all!

I refuse to believe they survive off what she buys for a whole week. I know everyone is different but if there’s one thing I’ve come to notice it’s that men/boys never stop eating. That shop wouldn’t last 4 days in my house and there’s only myself, my partner and a 2 year old.
It’s the lack of fruit and veg I don’t understand. All she had this week was onions, potatoes, carrots, spinach, bananas and satsumas. Has she seriously not heard of the recommended five a day? I wonder if she thinks the fruit grain bars and apricot cereal, etc count as one the five. No wonder they are always catching colds, they must be vitamin deficient!

Reactions: 9
It’s the lack of fruit and veg I don’t understand. All she had this week was onions, potatoes, carrots, spinach, bananas and satsumas. Has she seriously not heard of the recommended five a day? I wonder if she thinks the fruit grain bars and apricot cereal, etc count as one the five. No wonder they are always catching colds, they must be vitamin deficient!
I hate the excuse that none of them are veg people. Well I don’t like berries of any kind but I still buy them for my son. He’s become a veg dodger in recent months but I still put it on his plate. She honestly baffles my mind. I don’t agree that a kid will eat it if their parents do because I still refuse to eat certain things I was offered growing up, but those boys probably don’t even know what cauliflower or a pear is!

Did anyone else think she sounded like she really couldn't be arsed when filming her food shop? If you can't be arsed love, don't film it, no one cares anyway. This food is not inspiring a single soul on this planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
nope she’s never fed the dogs raw diet!!! I remember in older vlogs she was feeding them both biscuits!

Reactions: 4
Beef and pork mince she bought sounds vile. Her food shop is so unhealthy I just watch for a laugh! I’ve never seen her buy veg like broccoli or peas that we all know kids love!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.