Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's given more thought to that dogs name than her own son Woody. Why does he get a made-up name and the dog gets a real one?😲 I honestly think she has gender disappointment.

Reactions: 11
Looks like a rare coloured bulldog as well, we have a bulldog in standard colour (fawn) that cost us £1200, (crazy I know), but the blue and lilac colours that Mabel is (I think) are around £2000-£4000! Can’t pay for proper beds for your kids or your own dental treatment but no problem spending thousands on a dog 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Join the club, my sons and partner find it hysterical, how angry I get about her. My anger is as a mother, the way she neglects her kids, in particular Woody. I equally hate the morons who support, praise her and congratulate her for being neglectful
Same! It’s bad enough that she is too self centred to parent properly, but the fact she gets so much praise from all these dickheads sends me over the edge 😡 they don’t realise they’re enabling her tit behaviour. My heart breaks for Woody, how anyone can watch her and say she doesn’t favour Alfie is beyond me. Ignoring someone’s crappy parenting in the hopes of a like or comment from her. As if she’s some big celebrity or something 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That dog would have easily been £3000, our neighbour sold some a while ago and he was charging £1800 for plain jet black males and wanted near on £2500 for a female! She's an absolute cretin, why didn't they just spend that money on the house that needs it?! Or on their children (mainly poor, gorgeous little Woody)
She needs a serious reality check and to grow up!!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Lmao funniest thing of this morning is Elleh telling someone else to get a hobby. I am howling 😂😂😂😂😂 She has no life never mind even a hobby 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She's also missing the fact it's illegal to have an unrestrained dog in the car, they need to either have a seatbelt on, be in a crate/basket or in the boot.
Idiot
I thought that surely you would need a small dog crate or even a cat carrier would do. That poor dog would fly out the window and wouldn’t have a chance in a crash. Irresponsible idiots

Reactions: 2
Rebecca lamb all that I am I do it for the gram..... Just when I think she can’t get anymore ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lmao funniest thing of this morning is Elleh telling someone else to get a hobby. I am howling 😂😂😂😂😂 She has no life never mind even a hobby 😂😂😂😂
Her hobby is the food shop, she’s got some cheek hasn’t she 😳

She’s lost Instagram followers 🤣 It’s back down to 45.1k. Jokes on you hun

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know about anybody else but when we’ve lost pets in the past, one of your first thoughts is always..‘no more pets now, I can’t go through that heartbreak again’
Granted you eventually get over the trauma and maybe after some time has passed get a new cat or dog.
Just makes me question the sincerity of her sadness for Lola. I’d still be feeling pretty crappy a month on, 1000% wouldn’t be thinking ‘hmm what else can we get now she’s dead?’ :unsure:
Everything is for show isn’t it? Who can get the cutest puppy and the most likes! It’s a constant competition for having the best life!
I used to feel jealous of these influencers and what they have, not Rebecca because she’s a bleeping arsewipe but...
I used to feel tit about my own life/clothes/home, it’s so damaging! Not anymore, I couldn’t think of anything worse than living a life like an influencer. When your only success and ambitions in your fake life completely depend on your likeablity and what you own. What a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Can’t wait for this puppy to chew everything up in her house! Those wooden beds on the floors will be great for the puppy to gnaw on 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In my area they have truancy officers out on patrol and if a child is seen out then they’re taken to school and in serious trouble. If Alfie’s well enough to be prancing round home bargains and going to get a puppy then he’s well enough for school. Except he’s not. He shouldn’t of been out in the first place.
Our school actually has a rule that if they’re absent from school due to illness they must not be in a public place during school hours. Obviously there are exceptions such as the doctors/pharmacy and emergency trips that can’t be avoided but a 7 hour round trip to pick up a puppy.

They’ve got an appalling attitude towards school. Especially for a child who is so clearly delayed in speech etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And what's going to happen when Mabel goes into season? Is oscar snipped? We will see less and less of oscar now. Look at woody in that vlog. As soon as the camera is on him he is rattling names off as it's all rebegga does with him

Reactions: 11
All that drama for a bloody puppy!
Cute dog though.
Agree with everyone about it being so soon after Lola's death!
We live in a country where sadly dogs are often abandoned, we recently fostered a gorgeous little puppy that was found in a reservoir/dam. Had her for 2 weeks until she went to a permanent foster family and honestly I'm still heartbroken that she's gone!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.