Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old time Bulldogs need so much care they can have allergies and skin conditions costing thousands of pounds in medication!!!

Reactions: 8
Someone in the comments put “aww this is just what you guys need” referring to the new puppy

No they really don’t! They can’t even look after the dog they’ve already got why do they need a new one?

Reactions: 11
Poor Woody has chickenpox everywhere even in his mouth and she dragged him out to 3 hours in the car to pick up a dog that cost probably £800 plus when it’s Christmas in a couple of weeks I can’t get my head around this, Alfie is going to be the biggest skiver at school when he’s older because his mum just lets him not go and they infected God knows who on the way as well with the chickenpox!

Reactions: 20
This whole chicken pox really infuriates me. My son has a heart condition and a weekend immune system, then you've got idiots like Rebecca who dont give a tit about spreading the pox. Her two boys have been poorly, when both mine had chicken pox, guess what Reb I took time off work to look after them. I didn't go galavanting here there and everywhere with them. If you dont wanna be criticized for your parenting, dont post it all over social media.
Alfie has a hole in his heart remember her saying. She just doesn’t give a tit!

Reactions: 2
‘As you all know we lost Lola a few month ago’ am I right in saying it was literally about a month ago?

Reactions: 15
What a bleeping surprise them breed’s come in close to a grand but still she cant replace a slow cooker or get a quilt for her son who quite clearly is gagging for attention as seen at the start of the video sat in his car seat repeating and me and me

rebecca you’re a bleeping disgrace

No thought to how oscars going to react to the puppy either dumb as fuckery

Reactions: 40
Poor oscar, always a second thought. Why squeak the bleeping ball if you dont want him to have it!! Shes an absoloute bellend!!

Reactions: 6
Maybe this is why she is on the beg for a new slow cooker, can’t afford one after buying a puppy 😩
also when are we gonna get treated to a bleeping food shop?! 😂

Reactions: 8
What a bleeping surprise them breed’s come in close to a grand but still she cant replace a slow cooker or get a quilt for her son who quite clearly is gagging for attention as seen at the start of the video sat in his car seat repeating and me and me

rebecca you’re a bleeping disgrace

No thought to how oscars going to react to the puppy either dumb as fuckery
Can’t buy her son clothes that fit either

Reactions: 9
I actually didn't think she would be that stupid 😡
I'm an "adopt don't shop" person anyway, but fine, but replacing a recently deceased dog with a puppy is idiotic and shallow. Shame on them.

Reactions: 11
She’s got blue eyes but they said they might change again when she gets to 12 🤷‍♀️ 12 what 12 o clock, 12 minuets, 12 months, 12 years really researched your breed reb you dopey cuntrag

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jesus Christ priorities hey!!! No slow cooker no real heating in the house they are “waiting on getting carpets because of ££” but have spent probs around a grand on a dog!!! Like come the duck on !!!! Where the hell are your priorities!!
Reb if you’re reading which I’m sure you are!!

step the duck up and be a mum!!!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.