Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think it’s a baby. I really don’t. But whatever it is she could have waited a while before announcing it, she just buried her nan yesterday. I find it very tasteless of her.
She's is the poster girl for classless. When they say, you can't polish a turd, they should say you can give it lip fillers cover it in make up and call it Rebecca Lamb. Calling her a turd is probably one of the nicest names I have for her and as much as she, her dim wit mother and arse licking sheep, think people dislike her because of jealousy, they need to stop wearing blinkers and realise people dislike her because she's a neglectful mother, selfish, greedy, lazy, dishonest and a complete narcissist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
If they are taking Alfie anywhere around other children/members of the public then that's absolutely disgusting and terrible parenting (wouldn't expect anything else from the Hobsons right enough) and she's saying he's almost better so will be in school tomorrow 🤔

Reactions: 9
If they are taking Alfie anywhere around other children/members of the public then that's absolutely disgusting and terrible parenting (wouldn't expect anything else from the Hobsons right enough) and she's saying he's almost better so will be in school tomorrow 🤔
If he can be around other people today then he should be at school I hope she gets A fine

Reactions: 8
If he can be around other people today then he should be at school I hope she gets A fine
This is the 3rd full week he will of had off since sept it’s disgusting, I really hope she isn’t getting away with this. What’s a fine tho after all her free holidays makes me so mad

Reactions: 5
This is the 3rd full week he will of had off since sept it’s disgusting, I really hope she isn’t getting away with this. What’s a fine tho after all her free holidays makes me so mad
They must break up for Christmas soon as well?

Reactions: 3
Steve was wetting himself this morning as Channel Mum has started following him on Instagram 🙄could this be to do with the surprise? Some new collab they’ve been working so so hard on? God the suspense is killing me 😴

Reactions: 3
I think she asked Alfie to say babba, had she really got a scan planned she would’ve cut that vid out rather than point out Alfie had almost given it away! Such an attention seeker. Why doesn’t she see it is all the wrong attention??

Reactions: 2
So Alfie's chicken pox started on Saturday when they got back but now less than a week later he's fully recovered it's all gone, all scabbed and your bundling back to school on Friday may be if he hadn't skipped for center parks he could of actualy had some proper recovery at home but No the pox weren't gifted so its no extra time off for illness .

Reactions: 9
I got chicken pox when I was 11... I was ill for a few days before they came out and I remember not been able to get out of bed cos my legs ached so much. I had two weeks off school & I was sent to stay at my Nanas to prevent me spreading it to other people. I didn’t leave the house!!

Reactions: 4
I predict something completely shite that they’ve bigged up to get people interested. Probably announcing a bowel movement or piles or something equally riveting.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I predict something completely shite that they’ve bigged up to get people interested. Probably announcing a bowel movement or piles or something equally riveting.
Or that she's got her period. Because apparently we need to know every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it's a puppy. I reckon Alfie's spots scabbed over earlier this week as he obviously had them earlier than she said which is why she's not shown them for a while. But she kept him off school because of course golden boy had to go and get the puppy with them, god forbid they do anything while he's at school!
That’s true she won’t even take Woody out until golden boy is home. I remember her saying in the summer on her stories something along the lines of she can’t wait until Alfie finishes school so they could all play out in the garden.... Several times cos it used to really grip my tit !! God I hope they are not getting another little life to look after she doesn’t bother with her boys or even poor Oscar he’s just now all of sudden appeared now that people have pointed out they never see the dogs. She shouldn’t be allowed animals or children the stupid fcking bint !!

Reactions: 5
That’s true she won’t even take Woody out until golden boy is home. I remember her saying in the summer on her stories something along the lines of she can’t wait until Alfie finishes school so they could all play out in the garden.... Several times cos it used to really grip my tit !! God I hope they are not getting another little life to look after she doesn’t bother with her boys or even poor Oscar he’s just now all of sudden appeared now that people have pointed out they never see the dogs. She shouldn’t be allowed animals or children the stupid fcking bint !!
Watch Oscar slowly disappear if it is a puppy. It might be cute and good for engagement, but man puppies are hard.once it starts pissing and shitting all over her concrete floor and her cream rug she’ll be throwing it out. She’ll bring it back in tho when she’s filming, yano just to try and convince us all it’s always in 🙄 I just don’t know who would attend their loved ones funeral one day, then have the head space to go get a puppy the next day. Obviously a puppy is just a guess, but if it’s right she is one fucked up individual

Reactions: 13
She isn't pregnant she will be planning on getting knocked up on the honeymoon. So it will be her and Steve's special honeymoon baby!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.