Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And telling someone they need to get a hobby!? She needs to get a bleeping job, a purpose in life that doesn’t involve posing in front of her camera and trying to impress people who couldn’t give 2 fucks about her! She’s so busy with her oh so demanding job, yet she has plenty of time to drive across the country for a bleeping puppy. Reality check love, you’re a lazy scrounging mare! You’re a stay at home mum So stop trying to make out that you’re anything else. which is absolutely by the way but the difference is you are there in body but that’s about it. All your attention goes down the end of your camera. It’s disgusting. I can’t wait until reality knocks on your door 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We lost our dog two years ago this month and we’ve just viewed and put a deposit down on a puppy to collect soon. She’s definitely rushed into this without thinking - I can kind of understand - she’s lost her dog, her Nan, she’s looking for something fill that gap but I really don’t think a puppy will and it just worries me she hasn’t thought it through properly and about how much hard work has to go into a puppy, meaning the dog will end up being neglected in the end.
She just seems the type to want everything now, babies, nice house, engagement, marriage, puppies.. she can never just wait and take her time!

Reactions: 7
Rebecca
Your hair looks awful, you’ve aged 10 years and you look mentally deranged
9C7BF956-9D93-4B4C-A2A1-515E76341FEC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right, I can't just be a lurker on here after the tit show recently!

What an absolute mess her life is. I always sympathised with her because she might not have as much money as she makes out so has to rely on freebies, but now I know she's just a self centered cow.

I can't believe it's only been a matter of weeks since Lola was put down ☹
What happens to dogs when they die? Aren't they cremated and you get to keep the ashes?
I had a dog 9 years ago, we moved house and when I let him into the garden to do his business, he got out through a hole in the fence behind a bush and we never saw him again, I phoned around for weeks afterwards in the hope that someone would have picked him up, and still now I think about him and it breaks my heart.
We then got a puppy this summer (after 9 years, not a few weeks!) And we only had him 3 days before my daughter ended up in hospital because we didn't know she has a dog allergy despite having meetings with the puppies before we brought him home. Having him in our home caused her to have a severe asthma attack, we returned the puppy to the breeder and I was devastated, I cried for days and I'm still not over it now. I won't get another dog again.

I can't believe she's dragged both the boys out mid chicken pox to pick up the puppy. How selfish can you get?! I'm sure the breeder would have kept the puppy a few extra days until woody was a bit better? But no, Rebecca had to have her content booster (sorry I mean puppy) straight away.

I can't stand her. I knew as soon as that other instamum got a puppy (can't remember her username but the puppy is called Jake) that Rebecca would be getting one too. What an absolute bellend. Hope your nana is proud of you, you gobshite. Thinking of a puppy instead of grieving. I just can't get my head around her selfishness!

I feel so sad for her boys, particularly woody, my husband was emotionally neglected by his parents, his sister was the favourite and he's still damaged by it now.
Everything Rebecca has, comes from the bank of Hobson, that's why she doesn't appreciate anything, because it's gifted or paid for by Hobson money
That person saying that puppy will have an amazing life with Steve and Rebegga is clearly looking one of them to blow smoke up her ass for sticking up for them.get bleeping real! Half of the people in here didn’t even realise they had 2 dogs until recently when Lola had to be put down! If the reason you’re getting a puppy is for content and attention then straight away you should not be allowed one. Her bleeping son doesn’t even have decent fitting clothes! And both kids don’t have bed bases but yet she can fork out for a designer dog for Instagram! And all this aside, her other dog literally just died. She got over it the next day. Same as her poor old nan.Horrible narcissistic girl!!!
The moron saying that is probably one of the cretins like her who use kids and animals as props. Maybe Rebegga should get a job, we all know having babies is a hobby for her, she soon grows bored of them. Some of her sheep will only see the superficial social media life Rebegga wants to promote, they will be blind to the neglect of the animals and kids, they're blind to just how grotty that dungeon really is and they are Stevie Wonder level blind to how fake Rebegga and Steves relationship really is. She would sell her soul for a meal ticket, that's what Steve and the kids are to her. I get the feeling she's learnt everything about parenting from the way she was probably dragged up. Her mum is very supportive of her narcissistic behaviour

• Heart
Everything I've thought about her you've already typed! Just when I think she can't get any worse, boom there she goes again!
Good luck little dog 😕

Reactions: 10
I bloody knew this was coming 🤦‍♀️ poor oscar was only just allowed in the house he will be pushed out again

We lost our dog two years ago this month and we’ve just viewed and put a deposit down on a puppy to collect soon. She’s definitely rushed into this without thinking - I can kind of understand - she’s lost her dog, her Nan, she’s looking for something fill that gap but I really don’t think a puppy will and it just worries me she hasn’t thought it through properly and about how much hard work has to go into a puppy, meaning the dog will end up being neglected in the end.
She just seems the type to want everything now, babies, nice house, engagement, marriage, puppies.. she can never just wait and take her time!
What gap! She didn’t bother with Lola and she never bothered with her nan! She’s done this purely for content and attention.

Reactions: 9
When the novelty of that puppy wears off - probably before New Year’s Eve - it will be ignored and locked away in the back room. The same as the dog that died.

She got that puppy purely for Instagram content.

Reactions: 17
Everything Rebecca has, comes from the bank of Hobson, that's why she doesn't appreciate anything, because it's gifted or paid for by Hobson money

The moron saying that is probably one of the cretins like her who use kids and animals as props. Maybe Rebegga should get a job, we all know having babies is a hobby for her, she soon grows bored of them. Some of her sheep will only see the superficial social media life Rebegga wants to promote, they will be blind to the neglect of the animals and kids, they're blind to just how grotty that dungeon really is and they are Stevie Wonder level blind to how fake Rebegga and Steves relationship really is. She would sell her soul for a meal ticket, that's what Steve and the kids are to her. I get the feeling she's learnt everything about parenting from the way she was probably dragged up. Her mum is very supportive of her narcissistic behaviour
Her mum is ridiculous butting in under comments acting like a bitchy teenager! The whole lot of them are an embarrassment

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Steve needs to get a grip and throw trashy rebegger to the kerb she's a leechy bleep sure she stalked Steve while he was with someone trapped him with the boys so she could stay on the gravy train for £££. She's so insecure with Steve she constantly trolls and stalks his Insta page . A puppy 🙄 she cant look after the kids and animals she has she's too selfish it's all about her she showed little or no emotion over her nan passing she goes to center Parcs and gets a puppy poor lolas only gone a few weeks ffs all about content it would be more in her line to get a pair of shoes on woodys feet walking around on concrete floors get decent duvet to keep your child warm in the dungeon showing a puppy haul ffs dragging your kids with chickenpox around the roads for hours on end would bore any child never mind children that sick what a selfish witch. I'm speechless at the carry one of this selfish so called mother all I can say is good luck to Mabel she will need it especially when the novelty of the the puppy wears off like the boys the money makers dry up for content .

• Heart
Honestly I dread the day every single day that my Nan will die. I would never in a million years be posting on social media in the days following the death of a family member let alone going to get a puppy. When my childhood dog died I have to grieve for so so long, before I even thought about another dog. As for the breed, why? Attention on gram, needed a friend for Oscar he could run with in all the land not a dog that will struggle to breath. My old friend had this breed and they never lasted long at all? Also with him being old enough to come home makes me think she probably looked at getting him days after Lola died. What’s wrong with people.

Reactions: 18
And telling someone they need to get a hobby!? She needs to get a bleeping job, a purpose in life that doesn’t involve posing in front of her camera and trying to impress people who couldn’t give 2 fucks about her! She’s so busy with her oh so demanding job, yet she has plenty of time to drive across the country for a bleeping puppy. Reality check love, you’re a lazy scrounging mare! You’re a stay at home mum So stop trying to make out that you’re anything else. which is absolutely by the way but the difference is you are there in body but that’s about it. All your attention goes down the end of your camera. It’s disgusting. I can’t wait until reality knocks on your door 😡
She's what I call a leech.

Everyone is starting to see what we all see 🙌🏼 Seriously tho that bleep Rebecca is not good for my blood pressure, she actually infuriates me 😤
Join the club, my sons and partner find it hysterical, how angry I get about her. My anger is as a mother, the way she neglects her kids, in particular Woody. I equally hate the morons who support, praise her and congratulate her for being neglectful

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.