Rebecca Lamb #20 On the 9th day of Christmas, LJC gave to me, some more content to copyyyyy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bleeping idiot.

Neither of them have two brain calls between them whatsoever. I'd love to know how they surviving buying new cars, dogs and paying towards a wedding (sorry, getting gifts) whilst not working.....I highly doubt Social media generates that much income.

Then the amount of people who arse lick her to high heaven giving her shout outs.

Look in the mirror and take as good at yourself, it's the attention she craves!

Reactions: 7
Like I said, he cheated on his ex with Rebecca, she knew he had a GF, so I don't really feel sorry for her. As gross as he is, he's still the better parent out of the two of them. The problem is she puts all her business out there and wonders why so many of us think their whole relationship is a sham

Some time ago. Her usual need for attention. Also people who know them, worked with him also confirmed it.
Like I said, he cheated on his ex with Rebecca, she knew he had a GF, so I don't really feel sorry for her. As gross as he is, he's still the better parent out of the two of them. The problem is she puts all her business out there and wonders why so many of us think their whole relationship is a sham

Some time ago. Her usual need for attention. Also people who know them, worked with him also confirmed it.

When did that happen?? I don’t recall a rant/ vid from her saying this? Or is this the reason why they set the wedding date....?

She’s lost Instagram followers 🤣 It’s back down to 45.1k. Jokes on you hun
Add to this the very obvious purchasing of youtube subscribers. The last 1000 were blatantly bought.
The shame, Rebecca, the shame....(sniff).

just watched the vlog, 3 and a half hours! with poorly kids in the car. why couldnt she have stayed at home with the boys or got the dogs when the boys were well 😡 I would never do a 3 hour journey with my daughter an shes well!
That’s just the way there, then the same on the way back. Couldn’t think of anything worse especially when you are poorly. Poor kids!

Reactions: 3
The journey time was just disgusting all ways round. For the boys and the poor pup. Our first puppy puked all the way home when we collected him and the second shook with fear

Reactions: 3
Just watched the video. I'm not being funny, or sure if I'm being OTT, but whenever we've bought a new puppy or dog home, we start training straight away (I'm talking like introducing "sit" "no" and yelping when they nip!)
She's just there letting the puppy chew her fingers and disgusting acrylic nails? Obviously it's a puppy behaviour, but that needs nipping in the bud asap especially since Rebecca has kids, she'd be the first to complain if Mabel nips one of the kids!

Actually thought Steve looked like he was being quite sensible and making a fuss of Oscar too. Personally I'd have had the kids in a different room whilst the dogs were having their first meeting though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
These last few weeks have been an absolute car crash of a tit show, & the more she tries to fix it the worse it gets.

Reactions: 20
Can't even buy a quilt for Woody, the poor love. They are literally about £15 if that. Yet got thousands to spare for a puppy.
Won’t even replace her slow cooker which is broken, or her sofa which is cut in half

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Once the puppy gets older and content drops again she’ll be pregnant. I really wouldn’t be surprised. I bet she’s the type who’d miss her pill on purpose

Reactions: 14
She’s constantly trying to persuade herself the people who send her feedback are unhappy / don’t have a life. Your sheep are the ones who don’t have a life Becks, I feel sorry for our future generation if people think you’re a role model 😫

Reactions: 22
So the only reason she was featuring Oscar more on the gram is because they were getting a bleeping puppy!!!! What a twit

Reactions: 10
In her video have I imagined it or was she filming all the stuff she bought the dog on the day of her nanas funeral saying she was getting the puppy tomorrow. How can she not be devestated over her nana that on the day of her funeral she’s at pets at home buying puppy stuff. Also she took woody with chicken pox on a three hour journey poor kid. She also mentioned Alfie had picked the puppy stuff so does that mean he’s been out with his chicken pox to pets at home?!

Reactions: 19
When did that happen?? I don’t recall a rant/ vid from her saying this? Or is this the reason why they set the wedding date....?
This was quite a while ago, before the house move etc. I wouldn't be surprised if the move was partly to do with that

Reactions: 5
So hang on a minute, they drove a total of 7 freaking hours with both kids in the car? It’s just ridiculous. I only watched about 6 minutes and got bored so this might have happened in the video...what would happen if the puppy needed a wee? You aren’t allowed them outside of your own garden before they’ve had all of their injections...did she let her pee in the car?

Reactions: 4
Just love it when woodys got chicken pox an its really bothering him and shes posting for the gram and 'working' the type of work which she can stop and start at any minute. Just give the little boy your undivided attention for once. His whole lifes on the gram and youtube. Go an get a proper job! stupid cow
No one would employ that thick cow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hate how she says Oscar is lonely. He doesn’t look lonely to me🤷🏻‍♀️ And it’s worrying that when she’s asking woody basic questions he can’t answer with a simple answer. He’s 2, he shouldn’t be rattling off mama, dada, baba to questions. She seems really proud of that though. Lastly why why why is she asking a bloody puppy to say hi to everyone and then ask who’s that? As if the dog will reply “OMG hey everyone, oh look it’s me Mabel”🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t know about anybody else but when we’ve lost pets in the past, one of your first thoughts is always..‘no more pets now, I can’t go through that heartbreak again’
Granted you eventually get over the trauma and maybe after some time has passed get a new cat or dog.
Just makes me question the sincerity of her sadness for Lola. I’d still be feeling pretty crappy a month on, 1000% wouldn’t be thinking ‘hmm what else can we get now she’s dead?’ :unsure:
Everything is for show isn’t it? Who can get the cutest puppy and the most likes! It’s a constant competition for having the best life!
I used to feel jealous of these influencers and what they have, not Rebecca because she’s a bleeping arsewipe but...
I used to feel tit about my own life/clothes/home, it’s so damaging! Not anymore, I couldn’t think of anything worse than living a life like an influencer. When your only success and ambitions in your fake life completely depend on your likeablity and what you own. What a life.
18 months here and we are no way ready to replace our little dog. Just shows what sort of people her an Steve are!

Reactions: 9
Any noticed shes gone to home bargains baby section and bought the baby girls bunny fleece blanket for the puppy, shes actually mental

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Any noticed shes gone to home bargains baby section and bought the baby girls bunny fleece blanket for the puppy, shes actually mental
She said Alfie picked it 🙄. I think she’s genuinely gutted that Woody is a boy and that’s probably why he gets the treatment he does

I wouldn’t be surprised if the reason woody and Alfie don’t have separate bedrooms because they’re growing cannabis in the spare room. No other explanation for having that kind of disposable income whilst being unemployed. It would be the perfect place for it, and also explains why Rebecca is off her rocker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.