Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
New thread tittle suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb #169

Gall bladder out, Botox in, that minging grey towel and infected skin .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Noseyoldcow

VIP Member
Every single time she does a Q&A she peddles out the same shit, “oh your so stylish” “oh your so skinny” “oh you and Beaver shag eleventy times a week”

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

Almost like your making it up beggy hun….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
To answer a post on the previous thread, I don't think she has a bad body or is fat by any stretch of the imagination. As much as I dislike her and think she is an absolute idiot, I have always said there is nothing wrong with her body. It's the smugness, inflated sense of self importance, constantly filtering/editing her videos, and constant sexualising of herself and her kids that grinds my shit. If she wants to sexualise herself for the thirsty men that follow her, fine, but she needs to get her kids off the very channel she is doing that on (off the Internet all together in fact), and stop marketing herself as a wholesome, real, family account.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

whoactuallycarez

Chatty Member
IMG_9803.jpeg

And the lie detector determined that was a lie…you’ve literally got a YouTube video up in which Steve said you perused him…despite him being engaged.

P.S nobody is asking the colour of Roma’s room and your universal credit doesn’t stretch to Farrow & Ball. It’s B&Q’s cheapest paint and you know it. Get a life you absolute walloper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Beggybexy

VIP Member
Guys, off topic, but to the ones I was chatting to about Nursing. I have an interview at college end of April ☺ it is the access to nursing that was mentioned. Spoke to a lady on Tuesday about how they can support me with my long term problems after my STC. All positive. So thank you to all. It gave me the kick up my arse and can’t wait to finally make a better life for me and my boy. ❤

Rebecca you’re still a dick

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
View attachment 2866176
And the lie detector determined that was a lie…you’ve literally got a YouTube video up in which Steve said you perused him…despite him being engaged.

P.S nobody is asking the colour of Roma’s room and your universal credit doesn’t stretch to Farrow & Ball. It’s B&Q’s cheapest paint and you know it. Get a life you absolute walloper.
Ah — the photos of everyone’s favourite lesbian aunt are out again, I see. She looks like a school girl who’s being groomed by her female PE teacher. Absolutely revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Olive16

I’m sorry but am I missing something… where on her social media does anyone see this amazing relationship between her and Steve and constantly question how often they have sex!? All I see is Lemon Loafs on the sofa and the odd seedy comment from a husband who still
Thinks he’s 18 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Stickladylove

Holy shit. She must have noticed her flaps were eating that erm jumpsuit and yet STILL posted it.

When you’ve got to have your third degree burns dressed at 12pm and your OnlyFans live is at 2pm.

Perfect for cutting about in t’Dales.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

FoksiOska

VIP Member
What in the name of fuck is that suit? She looks like she's just walked off the set of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
MV5BMWYxNDBhM2EtMmJkNS00Yzg2LWE2YzUtYjdjYzdlYTc4ZTZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
X weeks post surgery guys…check me out in my pants ✌🏼
Beggy is a thirsty slapper - that’s all.
How does she think this is sane behaviour? How did we get to this point as a society that putting a photo of yourself in your grubby underwear on the internet is seen as fairly 'normal'??

• Heart

Rosie Tatler

VIP Member
Has Steve got something wrong with him ?

Why is such a muscled man not carrying the toddler ? But letting his poor ‘wife ‘ that has recently had abdominal surgery carry around the toddler on a walk !!

Steve buy an appropriate child carrier , some gloves for Roma, blow up woodies footballs and sort out Alfies glasses , you know the bare minimum for your kids !

• Heart
  • Haha

Each_peach

VIP Member
She's changed her bio again "just your normal yorkshire gal"

Begs. I can wholeheartedly assure you that there is nothing normal about you, you fucking dimwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Bubsley

Chatty Member
X weeks post surgery guys…check me out in my pants ✌🏼
Beggy is a thirsty slapper - that’s all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40