Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like her mates have got an unmuzzled XL buddy around all those kids .. nice 🙃

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
“My biggest fan”. Very telling begs…very telling. If ONLY you had a place for these FANS to subscribe…what’s the name of that platform your email address was found to have account on again 🥹
When was this? Does she still have an account? How do you search? I'd love to actually find her page I'd subscribe just to see the state of her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Came to say the same re Roma - her little hand so red from the wet/cold. All these months and Roma still has no gloves, at least she could have used socks again... Anything but leave her hands like this. witch.

Reactions: 17
The issue with begs is that no part of her life is aspirational. They live in a tit hole dilapidated barn, she has no job and she is unemployable because she is utterly stupid (both academically and in anything practical). She’s a tit mom, she’s got an ugly partner, they don’t do anything interesting or travel anywhere people would want to hear about. Her last thing she can sell is her body, grim as it is, because there will always be an audience of creepy single disgusting men who are desperate enough to enjoy that content. She’s utterly grim

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The issue with begs is that no part of her life is aspirational. They live in a tit hole dilapidated barn, she has no job and she is unemployable because she is utterly stupid (both academically and in anything practical). She’s a tit mom, she’s got an ugly partner, they don’t do anything interesting or travel anywhere people would want to hear about. Her last thing she can sell is her body, grim as it is, because there will always be an audience of creepy single disgusting men who are desperate enough to enjoy that content. She’s utterly grim
and.....it will get a WHOLE LOT WORSE!

Imagine if ONE DAY🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️she trys to get a PROPER JOB
The universe will cave in...

Reactions: 12
When was this? Does she still have an account? How do you search? I'd love to actually find her page I'd subscribe just to see the state of her 😂😂
If you try and make an account with her email address it says an account already exists. I found the page but there’s no pictures or evidence or anything. It’s just a blank page

• Wow
Reactions: 11
If you try and make an account with her email address it says an account already exists. I found the page but there’s no pictures or evidence or anything. It’s just a blank page
You found her page? With her OF identity?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What's the name on the page?!?!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why does she keep showing the bloody scars from the gallbladder removal, I don't get the point of that. Carrying Groana around in a baby carrier? Gheezuuus - Why isnt the kid talking yet? What does the lazy cow do all day?

Reactions: 17
The SHITE BORING BLOG🥱🥱🥱

Admits HAIR is greasy & cant b arsed!
Admits Dog ISNT trained!

The kids look like Orphans with their mismatched clothes & UNCLEAN

Mentions WALKING OVER & OVER🥱🥱

Saying She has to be happy like a FULL CUP so the family are HAPPY Hilarious!

duck off Rebecca EVERYTHING is about YOU !!!!!!!

Spoke to WOODY like tit what a witch he was drooling over The Lemon Cake

WTAF is wrong with them
EVIL that is what😡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Puffy lipped bint needs a slap with a wet stinking fish. Go wash your greasy hair you minger.

Reactions: 15
Has Steve got something wrong with him ?

Why is such a muscled man not carrying the toddler ? But letting his poor ‘wife ‘ that has recently had abdominal surgery carry around the toddler on a walk !!

Steve buy an appropriate child carrier , some gloves for Roma, blow up woodies footballs and sort out Alfies glasses , you know the bare minimum for your kids !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Not sure where people are seeing the XL bully but if it’s the dogs on her current stories, none of those are an XL bully (thank god!). They are Beggy’s two dogs (English bulldog and a staffy) and her friends wee ginger dog. If seen elsewhere my bad 💕

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Oh yes that is her ugly dog isn’t it hahaha 🙈 looks very bully like from that angle that she’s posted, my bad 😆

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.