Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha. I’ve been blocked on TikTok. What a loser she is.
Alfeh is a really terrible dancer. Does she think he’s good? It’s bizarre!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I can’t fathom how she’s so comfortable with embarassing him so much.
Well she reads here and isn’t ashamed of herself one bit that people think she’s smelly, pathetic etc. she won’t give a duck about showing the kids up. If her and Steve don’t even have the decency to be embarrassed about the way she acts online and validation is fr more important to her than literally anything else as far as we can tell from the content she puts out.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
To answer a post on the previous thread, I don't think she has a bad body or is fat by any stretch of the imagination. As much as I dislike her and think she is an absolute idiot, I have always said there is nothing wrong with her body. It's the smugness, inflated sense of self importance, constantly filtering/editing her videos, and constant sexualising of herself and her kids that grinds my tit. If she wants to sexualise herself for the thirsty men that follow her, fine, but she needs to get her kids off the very channel she is doing that on (off the Internet all together in fact), and stop marketing herself as a wholesome, real, family account.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Haha. I’ve been blocked on TikTok. What a loser she is.
Alfeh is a really terrible dancer. Does she think he’s good? It’s bizarre!
She’s failed at going viral herself so she’s hoping Banjo is gonna make her the cash (he won’t)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s failed at going viral herself so she’s hoping Banjo is gonna make her the cash (he won’t)
That's exactly it, she's using her innocent child to make her money and to draw them to her page. I'm sure it's no coincidence that on the same day she asked people to vote for Alfeh Banjo on TT, she also posts a photo of herself in her underwear knowing people will look her up on her other social channels. Its disgusting.

Reactions: 16
Could you actually imagine being her though. Today I think I’ll post a story in my GString, a photo of my baby’s foot and then a video in my son’s shared bedroom of my kids dancing, I’ll throw in a temu link too because its just so so rewarding working for your self from anywhere and having a job is so below me. Imagine thinking having a 9-5 is worse than churning out photos of your kids to please Carol creamer

• Heart
Reactions: 38
77 likes & 3 shares on that TT video. I don’t think there’s any risk of it going viral 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It literally gives drunken uncle at a wedding vibe
I just feel so bad for him because he obviously thinks he is good & she probably eggs him on so she has content (even if it’s tit). She’s just horrible! Fair enough he enjoys himself, but let him do it privately. As we’ve all said before, he is a performing monkey for her & sadly he seems to go along with it, so he gets attention from his mum 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 28
God that video of Alfie. It’s a shame because he might enjoy dancing, but the poor kid looks to have no rhythm, and his (so called) mother sticking it on TikTok the year before he goes to high school, WTF!?

honestly embarrassed for him and I hope the kids at school don’t find it. What mother would do that to her son?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
No one, I repeat NO ONE, is wanting daily updates on your recovery. No one is waking up in the morning and their first thought is “wow it’s day 6 for Beggy, how exciting, can’t wait for her to update us on how she’s doing yay 😁🤩👏🏼
She’ll be inventing a flipping post-surgery advent calendar soon I imagine.

Just no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why on earth would you go to the effort to set a camera up to brush your kids teeth like it shouldn’t be happening twice daily

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No one, I repeat NO ONE, is wanting daily updates on your recovery. No one is waking up in the morning and their first thought is “wow it’s day 6 for Beggy, how exciting, can’t wait for her to update us on how she’s doing yay 😁🤩👏🏼
She’ll be inventing a flipping post-surgery advent calendar soon I imagine.

Just no.
I feel like this time next year it’ll be “day 375 of having my gallbladder out” 🤣 it’ll be like the dfs sale and never bleeping end

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.