Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor kid has got no privacy whatsoever! He has to shate a bath with his younger brother, share a bed with him, his very unrhythmical dance moves, his broken and discoloured teeth in fact every move since he was tiny. I think he has to share a bed cos Woody is a little tit! Remember when Beggy used to hold the bedroom door shut cos he kept getting out of bed?

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That shower in the bathroom is completely unusable due to the wall so no one showers in there… it’s either a bath (with shared bath water) or a shower downstairs but I’m not sure that’s even usable. I couldn’t not have a shower… can’t stand baths, just laying there in your own filth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I am on holidaaaahs in Rebeccas fav place in Tenerife ( boss babe hotel tho 😂) going out for a walk soon to see if I can find poochie in the gucci hat 😂😂😂
Happy jollies Rosie - have a lovely time 🍦🍹

Whoever has bought that house has got a major job to update it - apart from what we see, can you imagine what we don't!! I'm sure it was mentioned before it's why she has a "hair wash night", as its an over the bath job.

Would drive me mental having 2 showers in the home and neither work. The Boys should be showering and like LongTimelurker said, have their own Lynx etc. My nephew has been like this since age 8 too - my sister has a bloody nightmare with him, moans about him using her products, his own products, too much water 😂😂, but at least he is clean and looking after himself.

Why has she set up her camera to record Roma having teeth cleaned? It's clearly not normal behaviour - why show it? What, to prove she does clean Romas teeth? Whatever on that front... Chances are they are going to end up like Alfies ☹. Bet none of them go to the dentist.

Where are Alfies glasses, Rebecca?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
People can be brutal ln TT she really doesn't care as long as she gets attention. I do wonder if Rebecca has some kind of learning difficulty it would explain so much of her behaviour and her ignorance around safety and safeguarding her children.
I’ve thought this for a long time. Surely anybody with even an ounce of common sense would realise some things just aren’t appropriate. And then we all know she reads here, so even if something didn’t occur to her at first, anyone reading things about themselves would surely take some of it on board.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ve thought this for a long time. Surely anybody with even an ounce of common sense would realise some things just aren’t appropriate. And then we all know she reads here, so even if something didn’t occur to her at first, anyone reading things about themselves would surely take some of it on board.
I've wondered the same, and also if she just has the skin of a rhino and doesn't care what people think. Steve isn't the brightest is he - can well imagine he wouldn't realise that she is a sandwich short of a picnic.

How can anyone read the things she does and not make changes to her life and her Family. None of it makes any sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I've wondered the same, and also if she just has the skin of a rhino and doesn't care what people think. Steve isn't the brightest is he - can well imagine he wouldn't realise that she is a sandwich short of a picnic.

How can anyone read the things she does and not make changes to her life and her Family. None of it makes any sense.
You’d never darken instas door again would you. If people thought the version of me I was putting online was even half as janky, fake and all the rest I’d be mortified. Just shows what half wits they both are

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That poor kid has got no privacy whatsoever! He has to shate a bath with his younger brother, share a bed with him, his very unrhythmical dance moves, his broken and discoloured teeth in fact every move since he was tiny. I think he has to share a bed cos Woody is a little tit! Remember when Beggy used to hold the bedroom door shut cos he kept getting out of bed?
Yeah cos she puts them to bed at 6.30! No wonder he kept getting up. Plus he had a mattress on the floor with no duvet for ages. She’s bleeping awful

• Sad
Husband was watching f1 at some unholy hour this morning, the driver that won he said had his appendix removed 13 days ago. Yet here is fish market begs who hasn’t had longer than a 30 minute car journey without needing to retire to bed.
We watched that race, i was going mad because no one was helping him out of the car, my other half was laughing at me and all I could think of was how she was behaving.

Reactions: 7
I know everyone is prone to the odd spelling/grammar error but Beggy takes the piss. I agree with everyone above and have said several times that I suspect she has learning difficulties.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I know everyone is prone to the odd spelling/grammar error but Beggy takes the piss. I agree with everyone above and have said several times that I suspect she has learning difficulties.
I had a total hysterectomy & didn’t bloody moan as much as this silly bint & I was really poorly. My god…woman-up! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I had a total hysterectomy & didn’t bloody moan as much as this silly bint & I was really poorly. My god…woman-up! 🤣
😂 she’s ridiculous. There’s a reason it’s day surgery and here she is acting like she’s had open heart surgery. She’s a waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah cos she puts them to bed at 6.30! No wonder he kept getting up. Plus he had a mattress on the floor with no duvet for ages. She’s bleeping awful
The mattress on the floor was 😢😱... I won't believe they ever have winter weight duvets either.

Reactions: 11
No friends or family have come to visit her? How bizarre 🤔
Can you imagine the stench that would assault you, as a visitor, when you pushed to door open to Bex’s
boudoir?

It’d put me off. And yelling from the bottom of the stairs, so as to keep your lunch down, isn’t as ‘insta perfect’ as she’d like to portray.

I’ve had 3 picc lines and a Hickman line in and coped. AND being awake getting them all put in. Even got sepsis on my first picc line and I dealt with it. Got shouted at from my docs though because I didn’t realise how serious the sepsis was being straight through my bloodstream and didn’t go to hosp during the night 😂 Try having them sticking out your arm Begs, constantly paranoid they’ll become infected. Honestly reading through everyone’s stories about themselves. We’re all bleeping awesome! 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just what, in the name of padded knickers, is this!!
I know it's been mentioned before, but I had never had a look online before - there's a thing to make your bum look bigger/rounder 😂🤣😂🤣.... I don't have that problem, I just eat doughnuts!!

Nothing is as it seems in Rebeccas World... Fake butt, filtered to duck, she's got more staples than Staples!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.