Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
X weeks post surgery guys…check me out in my pants ✌🏼
Beggy is a thirsty slapper - that’s all.
How does she think this is sane behaviour? How did we get to this point as a society that putting a photo of yourself in your grubby underwear on the internet is seen as fairly 'normal'??

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Anyone else see from this pic that she's still a big chunk but she's got a stretching filter on? 😂 You can just tell by the shape of her treetrunk legs 💀 they're totally different to when she was on the saxenda for her wedding 😂😂😂
I just don't know why she wastes her time. She likely has lost weight but we all know she doesn't look like this.

Reactions: 19
So how is the move going to be approached ?

“ Hi guys hope your all avin a luvleh satday , sorry I was quite yesterday cos I have some big news we moved yesterday to this super cute house because we thought it would be cute to move to a town cos mama needs her daily starbs and omg this house is so cute it has a cute shower that works , steve is just buseh doing sumthink cute wiv the electrics “

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So how is the move going to be approached ?

“ Hi guys hope your all avin a luvleh satday , sorry I was quite yesterday cos I have some big news we moved yesterday to this super cute house because we thought it would be cute to move to a town cos mama needs her daily starbs and omg this house is so cute it has a cute shower that works , steve is just buseh doing sumthink cute wiv the electrics “
I'm still wondering if they've sold to an equity release company with a lifetime rental agreement tbh 🤔

Reactions: 11
I'm still wondering if they've sold to an equity release company with a lifetime rental agreement tbh 🤔
Hmm interesting 🤔 bit high finance for Dingles but Hobson Snr may have prompted he probably more financially savvy or been suggested by estate agents that were sick of having it on their books !

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ. BORING, NO ONE CARES.

Just hurry up and get the shits
Even if someone wanted to show their wounds (although why would you) post op you can do that with joggers and a t-shirt on that you lift up and not in your bra and knickers. Beggy by name, beggy by nature.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She looks like the Michelin man in that cream monstrosity. Bogtrotter loves mum hacks so here's one for her...when you're a chunk like you are Dingle, and wish to wear skin tight clothing, its best to stick to darker colours hunnipot, they give you a much needed slim down 🫢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
What in the name of duck is that suit? She looks like she's just walked off the set of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
MV5BMWYxNDBhM2EtMmJkNS00Yzg2LWE2YzUtYjdjYzdlYTc4ZTZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Is she channeling Bianca Censori? You can see what she’s had for lunch most days

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she's going to take the boys to see Ghostbusters*
Without her slimming filter on she'd be a dead ringer for marshmallow man

*Jokes of course as she never takes them anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think she’s lost her mind
An outfit soooo suitable for a mum of 3 in the Daaaaales 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.