Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a drug, but my Auntie had to have hers out and the Dr said the problem was most likely caused by using Slim Fast.
I haven’t had my gallbladder out, but when I did herbalife I was so bleeping ill so it doesn’t surprise me that these fad shakes duck you up

Reactions: 10
Wonder if was pointed out about the bucket of wine at lunch and a pic of her in the driver's seat?

Reactions: 10
She eats healthily and doesn't really like greasy foods apparently 🤣🤣 said the same day as she's shown herself having a cream covered hot chcoclate followed by chicken and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IMG_9803.jpeg

And the lie detector determined that was a lie…you’ve literally got a YouTube video up in which Steve said you perused him…despite him being engaged.

P.S nobody is asking the colour of Roma’s room and your universal credit doesn’t stretch to Farrow & Ball. It’s B&Q’s cheapest paint and you know it. Get a life you absolute walloper.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2866176
And the lie detector determined that was a lie…you’ve literally got a YouTube video up in which Steve said you perused him…despite him being engaged.

P.S nobody is asking the colour of Roma’s room and your universal credit doesn’t stretch to Farrow & Ball. It’s B&Q’s cheapest paint and you know it. Get a life you absolute walloper.
Ah — the photos of everyone’s favourite lesbian aunt are out again, I see. She looks like a school girl who’s being groomed by her female PE teacher. Absolutely revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Every single time she does a Q&A she peddles out the same tit, “oh your so stylish” “oh your so skinny” “oh you and Beaver shag eleventy times a week”

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

Almost like your making it up beggy hun….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
She even says in that answer that even when she can't be bothered she still has sex with him, surrrr surrrr romantic.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
How lovely that she knows Steve's (I assume) nieve watches her stories, and goes on to talk about shagging him all the time.

Surrr famileh friendlehhh

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder who beave would be with now if she hadn’t have trapped him getting pregnant the first time… he’s probably wondering the same himself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Every single time she does a Q&A she peddles out the same tit, “oh your so stylish” “oh your so skinny” “oh you and Beaver shag eleventy times a week”

EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

Almost like your making it up beggy hun….
ELEVENTY STOP...😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is VILE TO THE CORE🤢🤢

Talking about SEX again...🤮
NOT ONE PERSON ASKED
YUK!
YUK!

Begs look UP 'PRIVACY'

1..for your sluuuuutty self
2...for the sake of your kids
---
He'd be single. No one would touch it
The thought of IT..🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
She's paid over £20 for the hair clips and hat for Roma, but buys her crappy, cheap and nasty fake crocs.... Clearly doesn't matter what damage is being done to her feet, as long as she has a nice hat and hairclips.

What an idiot.
---
She is VILE TO THE CORE🤢🤢

Talking about SEX again...🤮
NOT ONE PERSON ASKED
YUK!
YUK!

Begs look UP 'PRIVACY'

1..for your sluuuuutty self
2...for the sake of your kids
---

The thought of IT..🤮🤮🤮🤮
Its always sex, and her in her pants/bra - no need.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
You see I thought some one would have asked her how long it was after the op she had sex and was it different without a gallbladder , of course also telling her how real she was and that it was cute her scars were cute because her little scars were cute, sniff !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.