Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned about BMA and Alfie being vacant, I also think Rebecca is. She struggles with anything and everything, she has poor hygiene, poor communication skills, she has no coping mechanism, has a constant need for external validation and tells so many lies. Either she has something wrong with her or she’s a massive c*nt.
She really comes across as a witch to the boys and it makes her seem very unlikable

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Someone mentioned about BMA and Alfie being vacant, I also think Rebecca is. She struggles with anything and everything, she has poor hygiene, poor communication skills, she has no coping mechanism, has a constant need for external validation and tells so many lies. Either she has something wrong with her or she’s a massive c*nt.
The kids are vacant because they have no stimulation and are raised in a house with no meaningful interactions. Rebecca lives her life through her phone which is why she has that need for validation and lies all the time, she wants to keep up this image of a great life that doesn’t exist. She doesn’t know how to cope with the real world outside of social media

Reactions: 24
Both could be true! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pretty sure she has been out every day since her "Normalise staying in" post. She makes my head hurt.

Poor Roma again strapped to her lump of a mother, crushed in her tits today rather than being knocked around by her arse. Not sure which is worse tbh.

Reactions: 28
Pretty sure she has been out every day since her "Normalise staying in" post. She makes my head hurt.

Poor Roma again strapped to her lump of a mother, crushed in her tits today rather than being knocked around by her arse. Not sure which is worse tbh.
Why does she not let her walk or put her in a stroller? I don’t understand at all 🤦🏼‍♀️ poor kid she’s gonna be two in less than 6 months!

Reactions: 22
It's appalling that she doesn't let Groma walk. Is it to make it look like they're so (literally) close they can't bear to be apart? It is so she can take photos of her and Begs will just happen to also be in the photo? Is it so it's less hassle for lazy bones in case Groma unleashes some energy and toddles off? Possibly all of the above.

Reactions: 22
So she can look like a strong Mama Warrior who’s recovered so well from her life threatening surgery. Suh suh admirable. 💪🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she can look like a strong Mama Warrior who’s recovered so well from her life threatening surgery. Suh suh admirable. 💪🏻
She defo wants people to be like wow can’t believe you’re recovering from surgery and carrying Roma you’re a super mummeh 🙄

Reactions: 18
Sad that the only thing Roma has ever been quick at picking up is walking and instead of showing in a genuine way that she's encouraging her daughter and proud of what she can do shes actually infantilising her by finding a gigantic carrier and regressing her back to being a liitle baby who doesn't walk 🤦

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Sad that the only thing Roma has ever been quick at picking up is walking and instead of showing in a genuine way that she's encouraging her daughter and proud of what she can do shes actually infantilising her by finding a gigantic carrier and regressing her back to being a liitle baby who doesn't walk 🤦
She bullied her in to walking , constantly holding her up walking her along from at least 9 months if not before , wanting her to seem advanced for her age

Now Roma is getting older I think she is trying to babyfy her, carrying her in a baby carrier and her wearing an all in one snowsuit , when before the poor kid even when a baby was dressed in thin jackets or just a fleece when it was cold , still has no gloves though . She knows the cute baby content is going to dry up now

Coming up to the one year anniversary of Alfies glasses never been seen again ! Out wearing them on a walk so he must need them all the time !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The minger is showing off her tits & ass again 🤮 Beggy your deranged, your insta career if you can call it that is coming to an end! The last 10 or so posts have less than 1000 likes for someone with 70 thousand odd followers that is shocking.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I thought autumn was her favourite season?

Oh sorry, ORTOM. For all the ORTOMINAL vibes. Being cosehhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Noticed his tat sleeve while he was cooking - sure it's got loads bigger. Pisses me right off - so many parents not going without but the kids do. Something very wrong. Utter scum.
I'm INFURIATED by this!! I have 2 full arm tattoo sleeves, each arm cost me over £1000 and my arms are not steroid inflated man arms! If I couldn't afford a beautiful and safe home, oil, electricity, nutritious food, well fitting and appropriate clothing and shoes, appropriate toys for my children, you can bet your ass I would not look like this!!! Disgusting pieces of tit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She bullied her in to walking , constantly holding her up walking her along from at least 9 months if not before , wanting her to seem advanced for her age

Now Roma is getting older I think she is trying to babyfy her, carrying her in a baby carrier and her wearing an all in one snowsuit , when before the poor kid even when a baby was dressed in thin jackets or just a fleece when it was cold , still has no gloves though . She knows the cute baby content is going to dry up now

Coming up to the one year anniversary of Alfies glasses never been seen again ! Out wearing them on a walk so he must need them all the time !
She used to do the same with Alfie & woody. Only a few years ago they were on holiday & she had them both in a stroller. It’s because she doesn’t want them slowing her down 😡

• Sad
Wasn’t the other cat shot by a farmer? Wouldn’t surprise me if they’d let it happen again. They always let the dogs loose on land that doesn’t belong to them. I think the chickens were probably got by foxes because they didn’t have any preventative or the avian flu as they kept them in the garden when they were meant to be sheltered. They’re bloody irresponsible pet owners
That new vlog she’s shouting on the cat, it’s in the other field (that isn’t hers) running back, so yeah other one got shot.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.