Rebecca Lamb #168 Mrsrebeccahobson Begging for Temu dosh & almost one whole week without a wash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching her stories with Roma whilst bathing my 4 year old - his wordsā€¦ ā€œthat baby isnā€™t very good at thatā€ šŸ˜¬šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beggy and her performing monkey is back again. Say this, say that! And of course you didn't sit the wild child on the bookshelf and put the basket on her head did you? You really are a pathetic child! šŸ¤„

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Beggy and her performing monkey is back again. Say this, say that! And of course you didn't sit the wild child on the bookshelf and put the basket on her head did you? You really are a pathetic child! šŸ¤„
Although it was nice to see Roma a bit more interactive (doing the animal noises & a few words)ā€¦I found it sad how she seems so underdeveloped for her age. I have children so know they all vary but itā€™s so noticeable & I canā€™t believe Beggy doesnā€™t feel some level of concern.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Whats The WILD CHILD all aboutšŸ¤£
Complete opposite...

Beggy you need to seek medical help your not right in the head FFS

Reactions: 18
What kind of a c*nt puts their favourite child in Ā£5 Temu snide crocs but canā€™t arsed to take them to get their feet measured and get a pair of proper shoes. The same person who canā€™t be arsed to go to take them to the dentist or hairdresser. Lazy slapper.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She gets nothing right. This quote makes no sense because her kids arenā€™t adults. And I can guarantee they wonā€™t want to spend time with you when theyā€™re adults.

Attachments

Reactions: 24
Roma is so behind. I know they all develop at different rates but my daughter is 3 months older than her and on a different planet in terms of comprehension, diction and vocabulary. If Roma is ever 'wild' it's likely because she's having trouble expressing herself and communicating. HOW can Beggy not see it? The kid needs help. Her mouth and tongue are so strange too, almost too big for her face, the poor thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She gets nothing right. This quote makes no sense because her kids arenā€™t adults. And I can guarantee they wonā€™t want to spend time with you when theyā€™re adults.
Exactly! I have grown up kids and love that they (and their partners) want to spend time.with us. I've got them all home for Easter and have had a fab long weekend. So odd that she's wishing the time away.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Roma will be one of those children/teens that wonā€™t tell her mum anything because becca will make it about herself or post it for everyone to know. Leave the poor girl alone instead of stuffing her on a shelf and putting a basket on her head

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's been very quiet lately, considering she can barely go to the toilet without documenting it normally. Do we think they're packing up the shack? Odd her dad was there the other day when she normally only sees him at Christmas. Helping move maybe?
Her dad was there (with his coat on) bringing the Easter eggs, thatā€™s why the boys actually had some for once. And beggy canā€™t drive that far to see him because you probably havenā€™t heard but sheā€™s had her gall bladder out, major surgery for our brave girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Could tell she was getting annoyed when she was asking her and she wasnā€™t answering. Leave the kid to bleeping look at her book! As for the shelf, you shoved her in how could she get up then spin round? bleep

Reactions: 24
X weeks post surgery guysā€¦check me out in my pants āœŒšŸ¼
Beggy is a thirsty slapper - thatā€™s all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jesus Christ. BORING, NO ONE CARES.

Just hurry up and get the shits
Anyone else see from this pic that she's still a big chunk but she's got a stretching filter on? šŸ˜‚ You can just tell by the shape of her treetrunk legs šŸ’€ they're totally different to when she was on the saxenda for her wedding šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.